Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,378 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Which Mobile App Can I Use For Field Data Collection On Farm - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Which Mobile App Can I Use For Field Data Collection On Farm (237 Views)

How Can One Prevent Theft Of Plaintain On Farm / 2 Day Theory And On Farm Practical Goat Farming Training / UK Couple Train Trees To Grow As Furniture On Farm (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Mobile App Can I Use For Field Data Collection On Farm by Vahyela(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2020
I am currently carrying out research on disease tolerance (crop breeding), i want a mobile app that can help me in data collection..
If anyone has an idea please help.
Re: Which Mobile App Can I Use For Field Data Collection On Farm by iSpread(m): 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2020
Google that. You'll have many options to choose from.
Re: Which Mobile App Can I Use For Field Data Collection On Farm by majorgr: 10:53pm On Mar 15, 2020
Best bet is to contact a freelancer that would design one for you. Because even if you see such app, it might have been modified to fit a different purpose and may not correlate with your intended parameters. Unlesa is a questionnaire based research, you can use google questionnaire services to create a survey. I've forgotten the actual name
Re: Which Mobile App Can I Use For Field Data Collection On Farm by Vahyela(m): 12:36am On Mar 16, 2020
majorgr:
Best bet is to contact a freelancer that would design one for you. Because even if you see such app, it might have been modified to fit a different purpose and may not correlate with your intended parameters. Unlesa is a questionnaire based research, you can use google questionnaire services to create a survey. I've forgotten the actual name

Its not a questionnaire based research,
Data to be collected include plant size, fruit weight.. E. T. C
Re: Which Mobile App Can I Use For Field Data Collection On Farm by Vahyela(m): 12:37am On Mar 16, 2020
iSpread:
Google that. You'll have many options to choose from.
Noted
I will try that.. Thank you
Re: Which Mobile App Can I Use For Field Data Collection On Farm by majorgr: 12:46am On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Vahyela post=87477227]

Its not a questionnaire based research,
Data to be collected include plant size, fruit weight.. E. T. C

You will still need to subject them to statistical analysis. You will have to collect them manually and then analyze using spss or any other software. Do you need the app to help you organize the data?
Yours is to collect the data and organize them using excel which would be exported to spss

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Eggs Directly From Farm / Black Old Layers Available For Sale In Ibadan / Get Your Eggs Supplied To You Without Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.