Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG (6639 Views)

Universities To Reopen In January 2021 - Ngige / Tertiary, Primary & Secondary Schools To Reopen In Lagos From September 14 & 21 / Schools Reopen In Oyo Today, Observe COVID-19 Guidelines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Tundezy6(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2020
The Presidential Task Force and Secretary to the Government of the Federation and Chairman,, Boss Mustapha has revealed the Federal Government intention to reopen schools, churches and mosques by June 1st, 2020 after the second phase of a 14-day lockdown and urged the general public to comply with the Government's directive on containing the spread of the virus.

Global News Nigeria

This was revealed in a recent meeting of COVID-19 daily briefing held in Abuja as Boss Mustapha said schools, economic activities and religious activities will be declared open by June 1st 2020 across the country if they adopt new strategies under COVID-19 era in line with the guidelines during the second phase of the lockdown.

Read more here

Globalnewsng.com

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by ademasta(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2020
Fantabulous!

Freaky freaky

Ooin

2 Likes

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 21, 2020
Source sauce?

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by FlordFlorez(m): 8:02pm On May 21, 2020
Wow! So happy to hear this.
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Flamezreal(m): 8:06pm On May 21, 2020
Amen
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Paidrooll(m): 8:11pm On May 21, 2020
I hope there won't be social distancing during exam

8 Likes

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Paidrooll(m): 8:15pm On May 21, 2020
Lecture: can somebody tell us what was our last topic.

Everybody:
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Olarewaju89: 8:34pm On May 21, 2020
I don't just believe this government for anything. But, let wait till June 1st.

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Auxigen(m): 9:26pm On May 21, 2020
Hmmmm dem for get mind oo
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Raymeskey: 10:12pm On May 21, 2020
Bless God
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Matthewdan(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2020
lol

what about ASUU?
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by alternateReality: 10:27pm On May 21, 2020
Oh God let it be true. Hunger won kill us teachers. I don suffer this period no be small

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by suremanpatriot: 11:24pm On May 21, 2020
BE CAREFUL OF JUNE A MONTH OF DANGER.
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by suremanpatriot: 11:24pm On May 21, 2020
BE CAREFUL OF JUNE A MONTH OF DANGER, D CONSEQUENCES OF EXCESSIVE LOCKDOWN ON D MILLIONS OF POOR MASSES LOOMS.
THEY ALOWED CORONA VIRUS INTO D COUNTRY;
THEY LOCK PPL AND KEEP DESTROYING CITIZENS LIVELIHOOD TO WEAkEN THE POOR FURTHER ECONOMICALLY;
THEY KNOW CORONA IN NOT KILLING AFRICANS LIKE EUROPE BUT IS BUSINESS FOR THEM;
THEIR ACTONS ARE FORCING MASSES TO CRIME TO SURVIVE JUST TO EAT IS VEY HUGE DEAL NOW;
THEY BLOCK TRAVEL ROADS TO KILL BUSINESES,CAUSE JOB LOSS AND DONT CARE;
THEY DONT COMPENSATE MASSES FOR ALL THESE SUFERINGS,RATHER THEY SHARED PALLIATIVES TO THEMSELVES AND FAIMILIES, YET THEY DONT EXPECT CONSEQENCES? undecided

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Ugwueme1(m): 11:26pm On May 21, 2020
yeso let a very things open abeg
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Ibrassdeen(m): 12:17am On May 22, 2020
If dis is true girls will start plaiting JUNE 1st instead of JUNE 12th
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Nova1988(m): 12:40am On May 22, 2020
Are dey mad or what
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Bobcygan: 12:58am On May 22, 2020
Believe the news at your own peril. Fake news everywhere. They were only ask to submit a guideline no date for reopening

10 Likes

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Bradley101: 4:41am On May 22, 2020
Bobcygan:
Believe the news at your own peril. Fake news everywhere. They were only ask to submit a guideline no date for reopening

Go and read the front page of 20 May Leadership news.
You might get a clearity to your claims.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:10am On May 22, 2020
suremanpatriot:
BE CAREFUL OF JUNE A MONTH OF DANGER.
you're 100% very right. June is the month that records the most hit of tragedies.
It's my birth month and I've observed that for years now

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:11am On May 22, 2020
Bradley101:

Go and read the front page of 20 May Leadership news.
You might get a clearity to your claims.
lemme help you

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:12am On May 22, 2020
Nova1988:
Are dey mad or what
you lack sense
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by zedegit: 6:13am On May 22, 2020
Raymeskey:
Bless God

Ontop fake news?
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 6:19am On May 22, 2020
zedegit:

Ontop fake news?
you're ignorant

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by zedegit: 6:22am On May 22, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you're ignorant

FG denied it. It's not officially announced. Stop deceiving yourself

4 Likes

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by Raydos: 6:49am On May 22, 2020
So Las Las Corona Virus is a scam in Nigeria??

What a country!!!
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by hstar: 6:57am On May 22, 2020
zedegit:

FG denied it. It's not officially announced. Stop deceiving yourself
Where did they deny it? Any source please?
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by zedegit: 7:01am On May 22, 2020
hstar:

Where did they deny it? Any source please?

It's unfortunate you don't understand English.

Plan to, FG all these are deniable. Oya use it and go and borrow loan nah.
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by hstar: 7:04am On May 22, 2020
zedegit:

It's unfortunate you don't understand English.

Plan to, FG all these are deniable. Oya use it and go and borrow loan nah.
I'm asking you a question and you are insulting me that I do not comprehend English language, is that suppose to be so?
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by kleverley(m): 7:15am On May 22, 2020
This, I think is fake news

1 Like

Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by chii8(f): 7:25am On May 22, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Schools, Churches And Mosques To Reopen In June - FG by zedegit: 7:37am On May 22, 2020
hstar:

I'm asking you a question and you are insulting me that I do not comprehend English language, is that suppose to be so?

Oh! So saying you don't understand English is now an insult? Is it your mother tongue?

Google and you will see it.

What I'm saying is for you not to get excited over nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Info On Oou Cut-off Mark For Pharmacy. / Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria 2014/2015 Diploma Form Is Out. / Sexual Harassment: UNIZIK Launches ‘Operation Speak Out’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.