Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United (37560 Views)

Lukaku ‘Will Accept Pay Cut’ To Dump Chelsea For Inter Milan Return / Gattuso Ready To Accept Pay Cut To Fund Osimhen Transfer / Odion Ighalo: I Took Pay Cut To Secure Manchester United Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:58am On Mar 16, 2020
MZrapper:
Can someone explain to me how players are loaned out in football??

It's like you have someone you're not playing or someone else really wants and you give that person to another team to use for a short time, however he still belongs to his former/parent club but the new team gets to use him until the expiration of the time agreed in the loan agreement then he goes back to his parent club

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by willexyaho(m): 6:59am On Mar 16, 2020
Ok. Nice one
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by lazeal: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
it suprised me, when a blogger from kenya claimed that ighalo was the first kenyan to play for man united.
on reading it, i peed on mah pants.
laugh be wan kill me.
ighalo... ighalo... i just thank God you 've got a pure Nigerian name not just a nigerian but a typical esan name.
I know the guy u are talking about but he is not a blogger na. U Nigerians and misuse of words. Na wa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by sylve11: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2020
fineboynl:

low self esteem and inferiority complex is your problem. I'm tired why Nigerians makes so much noise on the internet. have you seen other Africans like Senegalese making noise claiming mane? over look things and grow up. see him as a good player and from Africa.

Well said.... cool
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Omnivalent(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2020
fineboynl:

low self esteem and inferiority complex is your problem. I'm tired why Nigerians makes so much noise on the internet. have you seen other Africans like Senegalese making noise claiming mane? over look things and grow up. see him as a good player and from Africa.

Maybe you are right, but why tell lies nah... the blogger lied when he claimed the guy was from kenya.
thats my problem with it.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2020
ogbiwa:
He seems to know what he wants and is willing to go after it not minding the costs. I admire that

It might cost him alot.. man u is good ruining a very good player these days,, I don't trust them anymore. From my point of view I think he is making a big mistake by taking a pay cut. Just watch when he makes one mistake and see how they start benching him. Hes not even earned his position at the starting eleven. What will be his fate when rashford is fit. I really think his allowing is emotions cloud his judgement.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by MZrapper(f): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

It's like you have someone you're not playing or someone else really wants and you give that person to another team to use for a short time, however he still belongs to his former/parent club but the new team gets to use him until the expiration of the time agreed in the loan agreement then he goes back to his parent club

Now it's very clear.

Thanks so much sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Tunex252(m): 7:03am On Mar 16, 2020
MZrapper:
Can someone explain to me how players are loaned out in football??
girls are good for watching zeeworld even if we explain, u won't still understand

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by feldido(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
.. Baba ighalo wants to become Mario for man utd.. Sha be careful coz rooney may send u corona if u Wan pass him record oo

Ehnn experts let's talk
Experts pls come in and render your advise
Any hope for bitcoin guys..
Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars?
Your suggestions pls bcox i wud love to invest my one month allawee.
Shud I buy now or wait till it falls?
Is the any hope that bitcoin will rise back to what it was in early February?
Pls kinmdy explain if bitcoin will rise again and is it good to be bullish now?

I wana learn

grin
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by YungG(m): 7:05am On Mar 16, 2020
But his mother is from Kenya...And father nigerian.but opted to play for nigerian.
Omnivalent:
it suprised me, when a blogger from kenya claimed that ighalo was the first kenyan to play for man united.
on reading it, i peed on mah pants.
laugh be wan kill me.
ighalo... ighalo... i just thank God you 've got a pure Nigerian name not just a nigerian but a typical esan name.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Chatflick(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:
.. Baba ighalo wants to become Mario for man utd.. Sha be careful coz rooney may send u corona if u Wan pass him record oo

Ehnn experts let's talk
Do you think one should buy now that it's 5300 dollars or one shud still wait till it falls to 4k dollars?

I wana learn

Bitcoin is supposed to drop to the level of 4190 and that's when you can buy. Thank me later
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by DenreleDave(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2020
Chatflick:

Bitcoin is supposed to drop to the level of 4190 and that's when you can buy. Thank me later

Really?
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by talk2maurice(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2020
Nice
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by DenreleDave(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2020
feldido:

grin
Bros talk na
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by siegfried99(m): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2020
That's what you get when a player has a genuine desire to play for the team.

Passion over money cool

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Iceyjay(m): 7:13am On Mar 16, 2020
fineboynl:

Nigerians mouth will not kill them, always claiming everything, we are one Africa jare!

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:15am On Mar 16, 2020
I hope that’s a temporary and strategic move on his part.
Make the most money that you are worth while you can.
You take a pay cut for a team that will win you big trophies (UCL or EPL) and right now Man U is delivering neither.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by bestpunterever: 7:15am On Mar 16, 2020
EmekaBlue:
ok o....but see men wey no go sch dey chop money anyhow

even his 98% cut still heavy pass person salary

school na scam
school na scam bro, 1 month salary of player in EPL is equal to a salary a doctor will earn in 150 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2020
Smart move. Truth is, he calculates what he stands to get in the future.
Well, for your affordable UK used smart TVs, AC and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Chatflick(m): 7:16am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Really?

Yes, around that price
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by lyriclekidd(m): 7:17am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ehnn experts let's talk

I wana learn

Buy now if you have spare money, it might not get to 4k.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by grandstar(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ehnn experts let's talk

I wana learn

I think bitcoin may fall further. I suspect Corina epidemic is affecting the market and the epidemic is still at its early stage.

However, within a year, I believe a comfort level would have been reached with the epidemic Within 2 years, the price will hit $8000 or more
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Soso990240(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2020
I don't support this. He should better go back to where they love him and still pay him well. When his form drops at Man U, same people praising him will still criticize him and want him out. use ur head bro, no benefit in remaining at united with such a pay cut.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Ay04z(m): 7:18am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ehnn experts let's talk

I wana learn
come
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by DenreleDave(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2020
Chatflick:

Yes, around that price
Chai.. U sure that thing will come to 4k dollar
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by DenreleDave(m): 7:20am On Mar 16, 2020
grandstar:

I think bitcoin may fall further. I suspect Corina epidemic is affecting the market and the epidemic is still at its early stage.

However, within a year, I believe a comfort level would have been reached with the epidemic Within 2 years, the price will hit $8000 or more

Chai.. 2 years... Me was even thinking it will rise by month end
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by DenreleDave(m): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2020
lyriclekidd:

Buy now if you have spare money, it might not get to 4k.
Ok
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2020
132,000,000 Naira Per Month Salary shocked
It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by odinga1of: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2020
fineboynl:

Oga take am easy......the Kenya blogger is ignorant and wants to deceive his people.

One love Africa.
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by fyneguy: 7:21am On Mar 16, 2020
ManU should be able to pay him 150k, which Juan Mata, and Luke Shaw earn
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by LannisterIMP: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

Ehnn experts let's talk

I wana learn

Dear Corper, speaking from experience with btc.

I will say you put your $$ where your mouth is.

Bitcoin is volatile and unstable even now because of the Virus and China being disabled and not trading.

(It will recover but you can’t give it ultimatum or personal time frame to rise)

By and large trade with the funds you can afford to lose so that you don’t bite your fingers off when $&it hits the fan.

Be wise sir!
Re: Ighalo Ready To Take £6 Million Pay Cut To Remain At Manchester United by DenreleDave(m): 7:22am On Mar 16, 2020
Ay04z:
come
Where

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burundi: Who Is Your Man Of The Match? / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife, Amara Celebrate 14th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Photos / Vincent Enyeama, His Wife And Children Enjoy Date Night In Paris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.