Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State (31440 Views)

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Jonathan39: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Koronu grin
IWTBAB:
oya pigs, come do wetin una know ao to do best, come drink shayo n celebrate on top d news. if to say na news say soldiers kill boko haram members. we go don dey read, 'audio killings, where d pictures dey? who get d video , but now, dem pigs no need pics. or videos..foolish miscreants
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
RIp. GOD help us.
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by SpyAC(m): 2:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
IWTBAB:
one of dem don answer me sharpaly. him know him name grin
no be me call una pigs o, na ur dilector wey dey enjoy una monthly contribution for obodo oyibo talk am o. direct ur frustrations to him. gud u answer ur name anyways.
same goes for d spy, spyac
shamelessly weeping fir u
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by judges: 2:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Definitely, the gallants killed is more than that
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
cRobo:
I am tired of typing R.I.P. for our gallant soldier

They deserve better

High time for Nigeria Govt. to contract private security to tackle insecurity

Well

I won't say a word
But you've said many words already grin grin. May the spirit of the fallen heroes haunt our wicked politicians and their family members, amen....this would be my prayers from now on, whenever a similar news comes up
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by adenigga(m): 2:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
donbachi:
Soldiers killed and buried...boko harm members caught and be rehabilitated...anything again?

We are in Zoo na,
Erroneously called Country!
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by adenigga(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
All these boko haram ambush are as a result of traitors in the millitary camp and as well as those giving the rescue informations to the soldiers.
I could remember, the day my town's person who is in the military told us of their experience in maiduguri, of how they were informed by a police officer that the boko haram has threatened to attack a certain place. On hearing this, they rushed to the village in disguise in order to overtake them, so as to reduce the rate of life loss in the village. But to their greatest suprise it was a death trap.
A few meters into the village, the boko haram bandits opened fire on their bus.
How did these guys know that it were soldiers that were inside the bus, even without them wearing military uniform?
After a successful defeat, two of out of them were captured alive, while others died, along with 3 of their soldiers.
After much drilling, the captured bandits opened up that information got to them via the police officer.
wink
The police officer was later killed though.

That's the mode of operation in Guerilla warfare!

1 Like

Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Farki: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
All these boko haram ambush are as a result of traitors in the millitary camp and as well as those giving the rescue informations to the soldiers.
I could remember, the day my town's person who is in the military told us of their experience in maiduguri, of how they were informed by a police officer that the boko haram has threatened to attack a certain place. On hearing this, they rushed to the village in disguise in order to overtake them, so as to reduce the rate of life loss in the village. But to their greatest suprise it was a death trap.
How did these guys know that it were soldiers that were inside the bus, even without them wearing military uniform?
After a successful defeat, two of out of them were captured alive, while others died, along with 3 of their soldiers.
After much drilling, the captured bandits opened up that information got to them via the police officer.
wink

I've seen it mentioned before that there were traitors in the fight against Boko Haram. From how their leaders evade capture to their constant attacks, to their apparent infinite supplies. The logistics department of Boko Haram seems much more effective than the Nigerian Military. It doesn't seem like anything will change because we've been hearing the same stories since 2011.

1 Like

Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Slylee: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hence there's REPENTANT BOKO, there must be boko Haram killing.
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Germi9: 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2020
I don’t know what you want me to confirm because as I speak to you I’m not in Nigeria. I’m on course in London. Thank you,” he said.
So rude a reply...with all the courses in UK yet no headway
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Emmynation(m): 3:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
wink

Am sorry to ask..... How true is this

Why do I ask?

Because it's difficult to believe
Such an Intel is never acted upon so easily
Our soldiers are sometimes funny, but not in Maiduguri

If you think am lying
Try it

1 Like

Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by gouken2: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
Not again. RIP gallant soldiers.
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Omnivalent(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Emmynation:

Am sorry to ask..... How true is this
Why do I ask?
Because it's difficult to believe Such an Intel is never acted upon so easily Our soldiers are sometimes funny, but not in Maiduguri
If you think am lying Try it
Maybe the guy lied. who am i to defend what i didn't witness? i only shared a story.
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Autotech312(m): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
shiki:
How I wish one day those soldiers will get one mind and tell FG that WE ARE NOT DOING AGAIN, if you don't equip us well

My brother....not doing again is not the way out. If they like let them have the best of amunition they will still die' the top army commanders have turn it to business. They still give Boko boys info.

1 Like

Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by paix(m): 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
QuickStandard:
Not again.
Too many bad things has happened this year.
This wasn't what we expected the vision 2020 to be like.

I pray we all will not be victims of evil this year.
They promised Vision 2020 to be:
House for all, the year 2020
Health for all, the year 2020
Free education for all, the year 2020, etc etc.
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by RightChannel: 3:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
God Bless Burutai

God Bless Buhari

God Bless APC
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Ifeoluwa93: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nigeria army is a scam
Who no go no go no
Nigeria is not worth dying for
RIP to the following soldiers
May God give their family the heart to bare the loss
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Mosco100(m): 4:03pm On Mar 16, 2020
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Ruthchy(f): 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
donbachi:
Soldiers killed and buried...boko harm members caught and be rehabilitated...anything again?
That is Nigeria for you
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Larrykaysail(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/382068-six-nigerian-soldiers-killed-in-boko-haram-ambush.html
Nigerian army should learn how to use Drone , view ahead of movement , this is common sense technology will reduce manpower
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by anoziechi(f): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
soon, the Nigerian army will come and tell us that they have defeated boko haram......
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Dollabiz: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
it is well
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by AngelicBeing: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
wink
Chai shocked

1 Like

Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Tell us the truth, how many soldiers do they killed?
Hope is not 16?
And why not mention their names?
Because they are Igbos and Yorubas right?

Rest in Peace.
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by EdiskyHarry: 5:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
I can't say r. I. P gallant soldiers, but I will only say rest in peace fools.
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Jaqenhghar: 5:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
IWTBAB:
oya pigs, come do wetin una know ao to do best, come drink shayo n celebrate on top d news. if to say na news say soldiers kill boko haram members. we go don dey read, 'audio killings, where d pictures dey? who get d video , but now, dem pigs no need pics. or videos..foolish miscreants
m
You should be angry at 1 billion spent with nothing to show for it.
Be angry at the pot bellied ogas who have reduced your colleagues to sitting ducks.
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Aemmaboos(m): 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
I thought Bu and his lie cabinet says they have defeat boko haram technically and otherwise. 9ja jagajaga
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Omoslim26: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2020
Is04970:

Shame on ye inhabitants of the cursed erosion ridden redmudland.

oga go sit down for one place

I wonder what you and that mumu you quoted gain from all this Yoruba vs Igbo rubbish

shame no dey catch una sef?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vanessa Kei: "Bonaventure Obonyano Assaulted Me" (photos) / UBA, First Bank Robbed In Lapai Niger State, 2 Policemen, Banker Killed (Graphic / Man Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Delta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.