Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State (31446 Views)

Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / 22 Soldiers Killed In Ambush In Delta State Community Graphics Warning. / Colonel D.C. Bako Dies After Boko Haram Ambush. Army Confirms Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Frederick2017: 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nigerian government should be held responsible for the killings of soldiers cos i see no reason why they should rehabilitate and release arrested boko harams
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Omnivalent:
All these boko haram ambush are as a result of traitors in the millitary camp and as well as those giving the rescue informations to the soldiers.
I could remember, the day my town's person who is in the military told us of their experience in maiduguri, of how they were informed by a police officer that the boko haram has threatened to attack a certain place. On hearing this, they rushed to the village in disguise in order to overtake them, so as to reduce the rate of life loss in the village. But to their greatest suprise it was a death trap.
A few meters into the village, the boko haram bandits opened fire on their bus.
How did these guys know that it were soldiers that were inside the bus, even without them wearing military uniform?
After a successful defeat, two of out of them were captured alive, while others died, along with 3 of their soldiers.
After much drilling, the captured bandits opened up that information got to them via the police officer.
wink
The police officer was later killed though.

Who killed the policeman?
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Omnivalent(m): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2020
Oracle23:

Who killed the policeman?
my oracle!
Re: 6 Soldiers Killed In Boko Haram Ambush In Banki, Borno State by Vince77(m): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
“We lost six soldiers to Boko Haram terrorists this morning. The guys came unexpectedly with sophisticated weapons,”

For the fact he mentioned this means that boko haram is more equipped than the Nigerian army.

You don't bring a knife to a gun fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Man Curses Killers Of Nigerian In Togo (graphic Photo) / Vanessa Kei: "Bonaventure Obonyano Assaulted Me" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.