Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,799 members, 7,851,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

A Nairalander In Dilemma Needs Your Advice. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Nairalander In Dilemma Needs Your Advice. (286 Views)

The Dilemma Of A Family man with mouth to Feed And Unpaid Bills / The Dilemma Of A Young Graduate With Many Job Offers. / I'm In Dilemma Over A Job Offer. I Urgently Need An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander In Dilemma Needs Your Advice. by lavenjcrown(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2020
Good day to all the brothers, sisters and members on this platform. trust you'll had a splendid weekend.
Firstly, my condolence goes to the families of the victims who lost their lives in the pipeline explosion. May thy lord fortified their heart to bare the lost.
i have been planning to travel out of the country for a greener pasture, due to the hardship and failure of our leaders to make our country a better place for the citizens.
i'm 36yrs of age and still finding it hard to make a good living, also in a relationship with a girl for 8 years, now she is pregnant for me and would soon give birth which i'm really happy about.
my question now is,
would it be advisable for a guy of my age to plan of still traveling out of the country (Dubai) for a greener pasture or should just settle down here in Nigeria with my partner and hope for the best? your sincere advise here please.
Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma Needs Your Advice. by Roddyricch1(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2020
lavenjcrown:
Good day to all the brothers, sisters and members on this platform. trust you'll had a splendid weekend.
Firstly, my condolence goes to the families of the victims who lost their lives in the pipeline explosion. May thy lord fortified their heart to bare the lost.
i have been planning to travel out of the country for a greener pasture, due to the hardship and failure of our leaders to make our country a better place for the citizens.
i'm 36yrs of age and still finding it hard to make a good living, also in a relationship with a girl for 8 years, now she is pregnant for me and would soon give birth which i'm really happy about.
my question now is,
would it be advisable for a guy of my age to plan of still traveling out of the country (Dubai) for a greener pasture or should just settle down here in Nigeria with my partner and hope for the best? your sincere advise here please.
Kindly stay back in naija and help raise your child..
Nothing dey UAE again, I have been here for over 3years now.. Use the money you want to use in traveling out to open a business instead.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma Needs Your Advice. by Skyfornia(m): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2020
lavenjcrown:
my question now is,

Dubai na sufferhead...not a good place to go hustle.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma Needs Your Advice. by futuremoma34: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
[quote author=Roddyricch1 post=87487106]
Nothing dey UAE again, I have been here for over 3years now.. Use the money you want to use in traveling out to open a business instead. [/quote

Abi... Or Mk he use the money buy better government job
Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma Needs Your Advice. by lavenjcrown(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
oh thanks. someone over there still told me that he his doing good in Dubai that there is better off Nigeria.
more so, my agent is getting me a job over there at my arriving, probably a supermarket job. and she said the pay is ok, maybe at lease i can gather some saving to process a better country.
Roddyricch1:

Nothing dey UAE again, I have been here for over 3years now.. Use the money you want to use in traveling out to open a business instead.

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity / . / Internship Opportunities @ Havanzer Communications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.