Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,332 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am (847 Views)

Carlo Ancellotti Sacked By Chelsea (with £6.5m Pay-off) / 10 Barcelona Players Facing Drug Test. / Some Interesting Pix About Man-united Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by akpos4uall(m): 4:14pm On Jun 04, 2007
Chelsea just make the noise about money here and there for nothing. Am saying this because of what I saw from this

link http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/6715989.stm To get the story I'm talking about just

check the last story on the given page then you'll know what am talking about. The money is just there for nothing.
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by 9ja4eva: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
Not one player at Chelsea, one of the richest football clubs in the world, agreed to contribute any of their wages to the May Day For Nurses campaign, where footballers are asked to give a day's wages to hard-up Nurses. Of all the 556 Premiership players asked to help with the scheme, only 225 contributed. (News of the World)

Oh u jst dey know?I don know dt one tey tey
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by Mustay(m): 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2007
Go tell okocha to contribute
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by 9ja4eva: 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2007
Dt one na stingy man

Okocha no dey play for Chelsea sha
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by Mustay(m): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2007
One in every 9 african kids wanna be like him
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by Mustay(m): 8:03pm On Jun 04, 2007
And d guy dey bolton b4
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by 9ja4eva: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2007
I know say im dey Bolton b4
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by Mustay(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2007
Your own players ko?
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by 9ja4eva: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2007
Ha u suppose know na

We be good givers oh
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by Mustay(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2007
Givers of egunje abi?
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by 9ja4eva: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2007
But we dey give
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by Mustay(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2007
I hate the inane title of this thread and seeing it on top ten makes me ---. Burn!
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by 9ja4eva: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2007
Huh

U cnt run away from d truth

Burn well well
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by tng(f): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2007
Not one player at Chelsea, one of the richest football clubs in the world,

Thank God it said "one of the richest "not "the richest".Only two players from the RICHEST club in the world gave out money.So i guess ur money is redundant as well.
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by Banderas(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2007
Actually, chelsea is by far the richest club in the world. The money chelsea has spent over the last two seasons would have bought barcelona.
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by wormedup(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2007
Banderas:

Actually, chelsea is by far the richest club in the world. The money chelsea has spent over the last two seasons would have bought barcelona.

dude, i thought you said chelsea was the poorest football club a couple of hours ago ? shocked
or what else does it mean when one makes the "least profit after tax" amongst a whole lot of football clubs

let me ask again, how much has chelsea spent in the last two seasons
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by Akolawole(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Wormedup

Abi o?

This guy sha.
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2007
Na wetin concern una? Anti-chelsea fan angry
Re: Chelsea With Their Players No Be Am by akpos4uall(m): 12:32pm On Apr 30, 2012
Unbelievable! I started something like this. Chai see wetin ... don make man post

(1) (Reply)

Messi Vs C. Ronaldo Vs The Statics (NUMBERS DON'T LIE / Exclusive! Manchester Uniteds New Home Jersey Unveiled ! / Thierry Henry Joins New York Red Bulls From Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.