Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Do Not Rely Only On Allawee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do Not Rely Only On Allawee (1015 Views)

Osun State Paid Corp Members Their State Allawee!! / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Rely Only On Allawee by Estheraosho(f): 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
Allawee is every month, same as monthly salary and all other wages at the end of the month.

But, do you know the unfortunate truth? Before the middle of the following month, some people are already as dry as harmattan season.

Do something now that your future self will thank you for. Invest part of your allawee now so that by the time you finish, you will be able to gather plenty. I did and it is still working effectively for me.

Need the best investment plan? Think Longrich- I get paid every single week for team leverage and there is nothing as beautiful as that cos lives are impacted and stories changes. Join us today and you'll be glad you did.

Re: Do Not Rely Only On Allawee by Donkelzy(m): 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
scam
Re: Do Not Rely Only On Allawee by Ngwup123(m): 3:19am On Apr 15, 2020
Longrich is the best.
I love this business
Re: Do Not Rely Only On Allawee by Estheraosho(f): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2020
Donkelzy:
scam

It is not advisable to call everything you see a scam especially if it is an opportunity that can actually change your life.

Lives are transformed through this platform and as you keep saying scam, others are financially free forever.

Wouldn't you rather be open minded and patient to learn how it is possible instead of just jumping into conclusion?

Longrich is not your regular and it's definitely not a scam.

Thanks
Re: Do Not Rely Only On Allawee by Donkelzy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
Estheraosho:

It is not advisable to call everything you see a scam especially if it is an opportunity that can actually change your life.

Lives are transformed through this platform and as you keep saying scam, others are financially free forever.

Wouldn't you rather be open minded and patient to learn how it is possible instead of just jumping into conclusion?

Longrich is not your regular and it's definitely not a scam.

Thanks
Transfer me 3k or I don't believe
Re: Do Not Rely Only On Allawee by Estheraosho(f): 3:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Donkelzy:

Transfer me 3k or I don't believe

I'd rather introduce a business that will give you 3k weekly than transfer the 3k just once to you for simply doing nothing.

So, come onboard and you will have no reason to ask for money from anyone.
Re: Do Not Rely Only On Allawee by Donkelzy(m): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2020
Estheraosho:

I'd rather introduce a business that will give you 3k weekly than transfer the 3k just once to you for simply doing nothing.

So, come onboard and you will have no reason to ask for money from anyone.
Broke ass, I don't need your shitty money because you have none from your investment platform
Re: Do Not Rely Only On Allawee by Estheraosho(f): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Donkelzy:

Broke ass, I don't need your shitty money because you have none from your investment platform

Lol, why the insult cos of 3k; wonders shall never end ooo, on top of my own money- the broke ass here is totally obvious.

Anyway, I wish you the best.

And before you talk further, check LONGRICH on your own and you will know that there is no point dragging this further.

LONGRICH IS NOT YOUR REGULAR
Re: Do Not Rely Only On Allawee by Donkelzy(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Estheraosho:

Lol, why the insult cos of 3k; wonders shall never end ooo, on top of my own money- the broke ass here is totally obvious.

Anyway, I wish you the best.

And before you talk further, check LONGRICH on your own and you will know that there is no point dragging this further.

LONGRICH IS NOT YOUR REGULAR

(1) (Reply)

August 2008 Corpers / Nysc- Of What Use? / 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Cross River.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.