Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles (6209 Views)

Abeg See The Soap I Brought For #150 / 8 Ways To Treat Dark Knuckles At Home / How To Lighten Your Dark Knuckles Naturally & Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles by Gracyskincare(f): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
I bleached my skin 2years ago with A harsh expensive product extreme glow I got dark knuckles, sunburn and worst of all stretch marks I was frustrated and decided that I must clear this off my sunburn was the worst followed by knuckles my stretch marks were hidden though but I was frustrated... I spent a lot of money trying all means � but finally I got a saviour my knuckles faded completely my stretch mark went off followed by my sunburn I could not even find that one on my face again after 2weeks i decided to share for people who are suffering same this could save you check the images

Re: Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
What's the name of the soap and how do I get it
Re: Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles by youngsahito(m): 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gracyskincare:
I bleached my skin 2years ago with A harsh expensive product extreme glow I got dark knuckles, sunburn and worst of all stretch marks I was frustrated and decided that I must clear this off my sunburn was the worst followed by knuckles my stretch marks were hidden though but I was frustrated... I spent a lot of money trying all means � but finally I got a saviour my knuckles faded completely my stretch mark went off followed by my sunburn I could not even find that one on my face again after 2weeks i decided to share for people who are suffering same this could save you check the images
what is the name?
Re: Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles by tyup(m): 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2020
If girls don't use lashes their Eyes ain't yet in it's socket sad
Re: Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles by kestolove95(m): 6:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Same old sh1t, nothing changes just camera setting nd picture editing

1 Like

Re: Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles by Gracyskincare(f): 10:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
youngsahito:
what is the name?
Organic Glow black soap
Re: Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles by Gracyskincare(f): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
kestolove95:
Same old sh1t, nothing changes just camera setting nd picture editing
not camera oga look well we all knows how fliter looks like fliter is always over sharp this is clear
Re: Best Soap I Have Ever Used That Cleared My Sunburn, And Dark Knuckles by Gracyskincare(f): 10:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
tyup:
If girls don't use lashes their Eyes ain't yet in it's socket sad
talk about the post not the lash oga

(1) (Reply)

Best Products For Your Skin Type. / How Wud You React If Someone Wore The Same Clothes As You At A Party? / Lilac Lace Asoebi Styles 2022 | Fabulous And Elegant Purple Lace Asoebi Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.