Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Business Proposal Needed With 2m Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Proposal Needed With 2m Capital (635 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira. / Business Proposal Needed / What Business Can I Start With 2m & Generate Me 500k Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Proposal Needed With 2m Capital by Timmybr: 7:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hello Nairalander,

Please I need a profitable business to do with 2m.

Thanks
Re: Business Proposal Needed With 2m Capital by taofeek11(m): 7:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
If u are ready , u can contact my number watsapp number 07035176076
Re: Business Proposal Needed With 2m Capital by Bhorbymills1990: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Timmybr:
Hello Nairalander,

Please I need a profitable business to do with 2m.

Thanks

Have you ever heard about the word

"Dropshipping" .

Dropshipping in Nigeria is a lot more cost effective than wholesale. Wholesale in Nigeria is costly as you need to bulk order products without knowing if you will sell all the stock you have received. With dropshipping you don’t need to place an order with your supplier until a customer has placed an order with you.

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Olopade Quarantined / CBN Directs Staff To Stay At Home Amid Coronavirus Spread / Miss Dorcas Selling Her Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.