Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Advice From The Nairalander - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice From The Nairalander (641 Views)

Advice From Married Men Who Married Within The Last Five Years / I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice From The Nairalander by Mallamsaka(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
I am sorry to disturb the forum with my problem but I think I can get better advice on this platform. I am a graduate from a private university In Nigeria which I have been battling with a problem since wen I turn 17. The person i know as my mum died when i was in secondary school so some of her family took over the little stuff she had and I was told to get out that I was picked from the dust bin , I did not feel bad because my mind set is that they want to take over her possessions. When I turn 17 the matter grew worst and i went to meet someone and aje told me it is true since then i have not been happy. I fake my happy, now that I am now a graduate i feel it high time i know my background but there is no trace to check how she adopted me and the person that knows about does not want to tell me again. Please what can I do about this matter because the born throwaway is also coming to my mind.
Re: Advice From The Nairalander by Gwagone: 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2020
Meet the person that was close to her when she was alive
Re: Advice From The Nairalander by donbachi(m): 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
No worry...GOD dey...he will so bless u financially,dat they will come begging u to come back...na so dem talk sey rochas na from north,but wen him hamma...na dem come dey beg am to rule dem.

1 Like

Re: Advice From The Nairalander by Mallamsaka(m): 9:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gwagone:
Meet the person that was close to her when she was alive
she did not disclose the home to anyone apart from one man and he his not ready to tell me
Re: Advice From The Nairalander by Mallamsaka(m): 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
donbachi:
No worry...GOD dey...he will so bless u financially,dat they will come begging u to come back...na so dem talk sey rochas na from north,but wen him hamma...na dem come dey beg am to rule dem.
Amen thank you the stuff is heating my head
Re: Advice From The Nairalander by LadySarah: 9:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Man!
Why would you call someone s adopted child, born throway and take away his rights..?

2 Likes

Re: Advice From The Nairalander by crackkhaus: 9:50am On Mar 17, 2020
Mallamsaka:
Amen thank you the stuff is heating my head

Which private uni did you attend like this?

4 Likes

Re: Advice From The Nairalander by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Don't worry, just keep working hard and put God first. All those who called you 'born troway' will seek your face some day.
Re: Advice From The Nairalander by Mineisgrace(f): 10:30am On Mar 17, 2020
cry I suggest you move on with life at the appropriate time you main family WI locate you.

Since you are now a graduate just focus on yourself and not let the troubled world drown you.
You may later be surprised your actual mother has been checking on you but deliberately didn't want to identify with you for your own good and personal development

1 Like

Re: Advice From The Nairalander by Mallamsaka(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
crackkhaus:

Alhikmah
Re: Advice From The Nairalander by Mallamsaka(m): 2:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
crackkhaus:

the one you could not afford sir

(1) (Reply)

LOVELY Moment Pregnant Woman Was Surprised For Her Baby Shower / What Can I Do? / Between Renting A House And Investing In Transport Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.