Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Mini Importation Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Group (926 Views)

Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation Group by Justanodadude: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2020
It is no longer news that people are making money with mini importation. Join our mini importation group and start importing. We procure for you and send it wherever you are. We also dropship to your customers if you do not wish to do so yourself.

Here are the highlights of joining our importation group:
1. You get to see new trending products at the best rates.
2. No delays in procurement & shipping. It takes about 2 weeks from procuring to shipping to Lagos, Nigeria.
3. You can dropship directly to your customers in Nigeria. No need for you to store products. As soon as they arrive, you send us your customer's details and we send it directly to them.
And many more..

Join our team of importers and earn cash.. drop your WhatsApp contact to get added to the group.. or message me via number in my bio
Re: Mini Importation Group by Justanodadude: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
Mini importation has commenced in Nigeria. Take advantage of this opportunity while others are waiting..
Re: Mini Importation Group by Justanodadude: 9:49am On Mar 17, 2020
tv back light @ 600 naira per meter

Re: Mini Importation Group by Justanodadude: 9:51am On Mar 17, 2020
revoflex home yoga/gym equipment (currently being sold for 15000 naira in nigeria) costed at 4,600 naira only.. join our group

Re: Mini Importation Group by Justanodadude: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2020
pull rope for easy home/work place exercise/yoga costed at 2,500 naira only.. join the mini importation group. Orders are ongoing.. message me via link in bio or drop your whatsapp contact..

Re: Mini Importation Group by Justanodadude: 9:55am On Mar 17, 2020
saw this yesterday and it was being sold for 12,000 naira. It is the home digital therapy device. everyone should have it. It goes for 3000 naira only. Join our mini importation group. link in bio..

Re: Mini Importation Group by Justanodadude: 12:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
you can still join our importation group
Re: Mini Importation Group by Justanodadude: 5:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
shirts currently being sourced from China.. link to join in bio

Re: Mini Importation Group by Justanodadude: 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
more pictures.. join our mini importation group

Re: Mini Importation Group by Recardo(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
Coronavirus nor reach your side
Re: Mini Importation Group by Chirowman(m): 6:21pm On Mar 17, 2020
Recardo:
Coronavirus nor reach your side
which kind of coronavirus?
Re: Mini Importation Group by Recardo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Chirowman:
which kind of coronavirus?

The one that you know
Re: Mini Importation Group by Chirowman(m): 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
Recardo:

The one that you know
is it Ebola virus?
Re: Mini Importation Group by Justanodadude: 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mini importation is ongoing.. join the mini importation WhatsApp group and get first hand update on products..
Re: Mini Importation Group by charlly2016(m): 12:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Mini Importation Group by Justanodadude: 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
more products alert!!!! Join the importation group

Re: Mini Importation Group by coolyemex: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
am interested,08064451585
Re: Mini Importation Group by Justanodadude: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
More pictures on the importation group

Re: Mini Importation Group by Success98: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2020
Re: Mini Importation Group by SweetBrownBuns: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
JUSTANODADUDE IS A SCAM EMPLOYER. DON'T FALL. VICTIM OF THIS THIEF

Scam Alert. Justanodadude Scammed me

I spent 2 days plus. Downloaded videos. Produced High quality article of 3500 words, spent time and resources only to be scammed by justanodadude. A fraud disgusting himself as a legit entity

Nairalanders. He made it clear he wasn't going to pay for my services

He never engaged him that he wouldn't be paying for my services and was High handed dishing out curses at me all through our interactions. 

The screenshots is a pretty never for once said he was going to pay me at the end of the month. I will never agree to such treatment

Immediately I finished writing, I noticed all. Forms of attitude. I simply told him he had a right to curse me but should pay for my services and we part ways. He went on ranting saying I had attitude for asking for my dues and blocked me but first saying he won't pay for my servixes

Is this 1775 where slavery is yet. To be abolished?

Mods

I spent at least 500 MB downloading videos just to acquaint with instructions for this project. Only for me to finish the project and justanodadude started throwing all sort of attitude with the intent of not paying. 

I completed the project. Yet he didn't pay for my services

Mods, writers be aware of this fraudster. I'll be posting his emails, phone numbers and website. Stay clear so you don't fall victim at the hands of this slave master

NOTE HIS EMAILS, MONIKER AND PHONE NUMBERS TO ADD TO THE LIST OF SCAMMERS ON THE FORUM

(1) (Reply)

How Has Corona Virus Affected Your Business? / How To Make Money Online Without A Skill / Pictures: Oil Magnate Tonimas Buried In N34million Glass Casket In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.