Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,415 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ (37215 Views)

Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued / Fire At Federal Government Girls College Hostel, Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by sayisayi(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2020
Let's also praise the young men that helped carry the young girls out. Despite living in a country with minimal trust, was good to see human emotion come to the fore
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by chrizzyace: 10:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Eagleboney:
eternal rest grant unto them ,and let perpetual light shine upon them,

may they rest in peace

Amen ��

1 Like

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by urgentsale: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2020
Sonicroyel:

it was a gas factory explosion.. everyone's been thinking a bomb too.to make matters worse the soldiers then said some persons were surveying that area some days prior

Stop saying what you don't know, show me picture of the gas factory that cause the explosion. I stay within that area it was a bomb blast
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by adecz: 10:59am On Mar 17, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Before & after!!

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by PrincewithGod(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2020
Iyiataata92:

I think some situations should make you alter your format so as not to sound insensitive and/or irresponsible
Some people you come across are not ordinary human beings, they are demons putting on human flesh and they have no souls, they are just spirits in a body. The day one of my pastors give me this insight I came to understand why some people behave they way they do. A person without a soul does not know what is empathy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Uyi168: 11:05am On Mar 17, 2020
DateMynd44:
UNIBEN?
U know na Lagosians full uniben oh.
Make I come call my colleagues were dey stay for Lagos.
Chai see what the festival sports has caused
Just imagine...
Yeah, it's uniben...
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by rhythyson: 11:06am On Mar 17, 2020
UnaToto:
UnaToto

What an idiot
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by D1zion: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2020
Iyiataata92:

I just felt like praying you experience this kind disaster but my conscience pulled me back.
Father forgive his naivety
Amen
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 17, 2020
julioralph:
sad

May God have mercy on their souls.

I wonder what sort of "pipeline explosion" would take out windows, remove roofs, damage cars, and also send huge sound-waves/tremors across Lagos/Ogun states

A "pipeline explosion" whose aftermath looks like something done by a F-35 jet or Avenger drone?

A so called "pipeline explosion" that very conveniently happened at 9am when the girls were gathered for mass, and when others in the Neighourhood were either going to Or returning from their churches

There's more to this abegi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Bro what happened is not pipeline explosion but clearly a bomb. My cousin sister house was involved, I was there to assist her and the family. I talk from first hand information. It is not what they are saying.

Now that evening it was everywhere in the news that the number of houses affected was 70, who counted the building so quick in such a chaotic atmosphere.

Let them continue.
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by frozen70(f): 11:14am On Mar 17, 2020
UnaToto:
I wanted to ignore you but I'm being forced to reply.
I'm not in anyway mocking the victims, UnaToto is my format and you can't take that away.

UnaToto

I can see that your stupidity is giving you moral

Shame on you
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by ikorodureporta: 11:16am On Mar 17, 2020
Sonicroyel:

it was a gas factory explosion.. everyone's been thinking a bomb too.to make matters worse the soldiers then said some persons were surveying that area some days prior

...I watched a TV reporter on the site, who confirmed that the gas station was untouched.

If the NNPC pipeline was carrying gas, it's possible to have such a blast after leakages

1 Like

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Enculer2: 11:27am On Mar 17, 2020
Okoroawusa:
It's well...

I am very sorry for your loss

Very stupid comment.

There is nothing well about people dying and buildings destroyed.

Idiot.
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by petitejolie(f): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2020
Jeezuzpick:
I have a personal friend who said he lost two nieces in that school.

Who dafuq's lyin?

undecided
why re they lieing na. Wat will dey gain
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by petitejolie(f): 11:44am On Mar 17, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Why u go see am when Fulani dun turn to better meat. U can shy away from the reality at all times. Karma will always catch u.
Rest in Peace MannaBBGrill
he don die?
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by petitejolie(f): 11:50am On Mar 17, 2020
if This people can lie dat no student died , now I see why dey turned a blind eye to building a school on the way of a pipeline. If others are doing it, I never expected it from the catholic community. Those involved in acquiring that land and marking it safe for building a school should be queried.

1 Like

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Ray4raybest01(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
UnaToto:
UnaToto
nonsense,na ur mama Toto,u dey talk about.
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Slimsly100(f): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
Eagleboney:
eternal rest grant unto them ,and let perpetual light shine upon them,

may they rest in peace

Amen

1 Like

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by DateMynd44(m): 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Uyi168:
Just imagine...
Yeah, it's uniben...
she'd still be alive if not for the useless break.
Uniben is a very useless school
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Godpikin4real(f): 1:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ve never experienced this kinda thing in my whole life. Thank God it didn't happen in the night, the disaster rate would have been something else. I never knew Bethlehem girls waz dat big, I only pass in front on my way home.

RIP to the Rev Sister and other families who lost their lives in the I'll fated disaster.
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Villain7: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2020
Jeezuzpick:
I have a personal friend who said he lost two nieces in that school.

Who dafuq's lyin?

undecided
The question what will the Church and the Bishop gain to cover up death especially the children. So, before the Church released the press statement, parents and guardians of the school may have reached the Church for them to conclude that no student lives was claimed. Let you friend go clarify that. It's very simple. No sane person will lost his/her child in that school and will keep quiet without letting Church know,even if trapped it will be reported that someone's child is not back home. You know what I mean.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Villain7: 1:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Why the lies? I knew it's impossible for all kids to be accounted for
Don't say it's impossible! Then let the parent or guardians of the child alert the Church. Its simple. Let's be constructive when we speak.
If your child is yet to come home, after such disaster, what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Villain7: 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Tripitaka:

The church is certainly lying, which I believe is for PR. With the amount of damage done to the school an, it's proximity to the disaster, there's no way all the kids will be safe.
Speak wisely Bro.. Then let the parent come out and report to Lagos state government that they lost their kids. This is for records to the public. It's not animals , humans , most especially, Children!
Are you all praying for people to die?
It's was a miracle for any kid to survive! I also have a ltitle girl there but later her parent claimed she's okay and responding to treatments. She had bruises.
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by ayagha: 1:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
What are they trying to achieve with this lie. I live around that area, students died
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by ayoplenty: 1:42pm On Mar 17, 2020
Villain7:

The question what will the Church and the Bishop gain to cover up death especially the children. So, before the Church released the press statement, parents and guardians of the school may have reached the Church for them to conclude that no student lives was claimed. Let you friend go clarify that. It's very simple. No sane person will lost his/her child in that school and will keep quiet without letting Church know,even if trapped it will be reported that someone's child is not back home. You know what I mean.
thank you for this piece, fake people with fake news.... What will the church, PTA gain in covering up the unfortunate and tragic event.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by ayoplenty: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
ayagha:
What are they trying to achieve with this lie.
I live around that area, students died
why not come up with names and details of the student YOU confirmed dead. Unsubstantiated claims is bad and destructive.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by AmeLonRo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by delpee(f): 2:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
ayagha:
What are they trying to achieve with this lie.
I live around that area, students died

It's best to come up with names of those that died.

1 Like

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Saaeonline(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Nice
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by ekwynwa: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Villain7:

Don't say it's impossible! Then let the parent or guardians of the child alert the Church. Its simple. Let's be constructive when we speak.
If your child is yet to come home, after such disaster, what will you do?
Thank you so much! So people are trying so hard to convince others that some students died in this unfortunate incident.

1 Like

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by ekwynwa: 2:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
ayoplenty:
thank you for this piece, fake people with fake news.... What will the church, PTA gain in covering up the unfortunate and tragic event.
God bless you!
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Malawian(m): 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2020
Has Buhari or even Osinbajo said anythi g about this? Even if just condolence message. Na 2023 Dem dey mean.
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Malawian(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
I believe all the students were safe because non of them were in the hostels. Being a Catholic boarding school, all of them would have been at Mass.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Teacher Defiles A 13-Year-Old Pupil In Zamfara (Photos) / High JAMB Scores: Has JAMB Quality Dropped Or Are Students Now More Intelligent? / The Polytechnic Ibadan Admission List Out 1st Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.