Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ (37211 Views)

Henrietta Alokha Is Dead! The Principal Of Bethlehem Girls College Dies In Lagos / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued / Fire At Federal Government Girls College Hostel, Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Legendguru: 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
it is well
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by ikynokia(m): 10:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
People can carry false report student lives were lost sure cause I live very close to this place I was there, this school is a boarding school not a day school so think
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Villain7: 11:07pm On Mar 17, 2020
ekwynwa:

Thank you so much! So people are trying so hard to convince others that some students died in this unfortunate incident.
Seriously, and we're praying for souls not to be lost. I have a friend whose daughter was a victim and student, I mean only daughter. She was later rescued with injuries, and now she's okay. Now, tell me if that little girl had died and being the only child, do you think the parent will cover up such from the public? No! It won't be possible. That's the reason the Bishop in his wisdom, after much information, he was able to releas press statement... Thanks bro....
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by chuxjay(m): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2020
emeijeh:
"Rev. Sr. (Dr.) Henrietta Alokha, and a female security guard who both paid the supreme price while trying to ensure the safety of the students"

...so touching

The female security guard was a daughter, maybe wife & mother but surely a sister to someone and she had an identity other than being a female security guard...bshe deserved a mention, her name was supposed to have been written out, she was also a hero.
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by Sonicroyel: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2020
urgentsale:

Stop saying what you don't know, show me picture of the gas factory that cause the explosion. I stay within that area it was a bomb blast

where do u stay?
if it's a bomb where's the crater made by the bomb?
Re: Lagos explosion: ‘No student of Bethlehem Girls College died’ by julioralph(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Bro what happened is not pipeline explosion but clearly a bomb. My cousin sister house was involved, I was there to assist her and the family. I talk from first hand information. It is not what they are saying.

Now that evening it was everywhere in the news that the number of houses affected was 70, who counted the building so quick in such a chaotic atmosphere.

Hmmm
God will continue to protect us sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30-Year-Old Teacher Defiles A 13-Year-Old Pupil In Zamfara (Photos) / 56-Year-Old Ghana Woman Celebrates Her Graduation From Junior Secondary School / High JAMB Scores: Has JAMB Quality Dropped Or Are Students Now More Intelligent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.