Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,119 members, 7,849,497 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Mother Abandons Newborn Baby In A Dustbin In Calabar (PHOTOS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Abandons Newborn Baby In A Dustbin In Calabar (PHOTOS) (2958 Views)

Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) / Mother Abandons Newborn Baby With Placenta Still Attached In Bauchi (Photo) / Nigerian Man Found Dead In A Dustbin In India (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Abandons Newborn Baby In A Dustbin In Calabar (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
An unknown mother has abandoned her newborn baby boy in a dustbin in Calabar Municipality local government area of Cross River.

[url]RapidGist.com[/url] learnt that the baby was abandoned on Sunday (March 15, 2020) night and later found dead on Monday (March 16, 2020) morning by residents of Otu Ansa Lane, behind Nigeria Immigration Service, Atimbo area in Calabar.

The baby was well dressed in a shirt-and-short and laid in a cartoon with face, hands and legs all left exposed.

A resident of Atimbo who gave her name as Ekanem Effiom said: “I woke up early this morning to dispose off my refuse so to prepare my children for school, then I saw people gathered around the waste bin. I asked what was going on, someone then related to me that it was an abandoned baby.”

She continued, “I then walk up to the bin, only to see a fine baby well dressed with curly hair. One man summoned courage to check on the baby, he discovered its no longer breathing. He did everything possible, but his efforts and that of others were unfruitful.

“It was a baby boy and the baby was well delivered. It must be a trained person that delivered the mother of the baby”, Effiom said.

Our Reporter further learnt at the time of filing this report that the Calabar Urban Development Authority (CUDA), has been contacted about the baby.

Could you imagine the wickedness of human beings? The same baby boy many are looking for, someone is putting it away to die in the cold. May the soul of the innocent baby rest in peace, Amen.

https://www.rapidgist.com/mother-abandons-newborn-baby-in-a-dustbin-in-calabar-photos/

Re: Mother Abandons Newborn Baby In A Dustbin In Calabar (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Mother Abandons Newborn Baby In A Dustbin In Calabar (PHOTOS) by LOGOBELT: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
My problem is that God will still forgive the evil doer.
I always wonder, why will Hod forgive someone who did something really bad, worst than the Devil, and yet receive forgiveness once sincerely requested.

Anyway, get ecommerce online store for dropshipping + free domain + SEO Manager for 2k. Check my Signature for contact

At least, Corona Virus or no Corona Virus, we go still chop
Re: Mother Abandons Newborn Baby In A Dustbin In Calabar (PHOTOS) by IME1: 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Which kind wahala be this

I'm truly heart broken about this

You dress a child pretty and you can't leave the carton near an orphanage
Re: Mother Abandons Newborn Baby In A Dustbin In Calabar (PHOTOS) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:07am On Mar 17, 2020
PULL UP, CONDOMS, MORNING AFTER PILL, ABORTION, and even ADOPTION... but sadly this demon of a mother decided to throw the baby in the garbage to die?!?!?!?

***spit on floor***

(1) (Reply)

Edo state Is On Fire As Fight Broke Out Betwen Eiye cult group at upper sakponba / JUST IN!!! Confusion As Police Shoots Colleague Dead In Aba / Have U Experienced This New Format By Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.