Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Those in need, come in. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Those in need, come in. (6243 Views)

House Boy Delivery: Get Your Packages Delivered Anywhere Within Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those in need, come in. by GOVERNMENTBOY20: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Coborona:

This same scammer is the same person as msilver, floky2020
This one has been begging since 2014
Claiming she has 4 kids
Same account number

Gtbank
She goes by the names MIRIAM Florence nkeiru bekee
She's a scammer and y'all should stop sending her money
I have your other bank account details too

Cc: ifyalways
I like what you are doing.... Stay blessed... There alot of people who genuinely need help but these scammers deprive them of this
Re: Those in need, come in. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
Quietly:

forget ...that guy(profdview1) na silent millonaire for this platform,,,almost everybody knows him....

wow! Profdview1
Re: Those in need, come in. by Uyigue12(m): 12:16am On Apr 24, 2020
It's well
Re: Those in need, come in. by dinoescobar(m): 11:38am On Apr 24, 2020
Good day to you all and and most especially those who have given from the little they have, pls I need some assistance to get food stuff for the family, no need for any substitutes it's been pretty hard for me and my family, I'll be grateful if anyone can be of assistance mbok. Thank you.
Re: Those in need, come in. by Coborona: 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Obaolami:
Please help me, I am in need of money to buy foodstuffs

Already did check his post
I apologised to him already and told him I will modify same
Would have shared this on the same thread... But discovered this after I said I won't derail the thread any further
Doesn't mean I am wrong about you though tongue
Peace brother
Re: Those in need, come in. by Obaolami: 1:06pm On Apr 25, 2020
After bad mouthing me? Modify your post about me. It is well.
Coborona:

Already did check his post
I apologised to him already and told him I will modify same
Would have shared this on the same thread... But discovered this after I said I won't derail the thread any further
Doesn't mean I am wrong about you though tongue
Peace brother
Re: Those in need, come in. by Coborona: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Obaolami:
After bad mouthing me? Modify your post about me. It is well.

Already working on that, I am sorry for that
Wasn't wrong about you though, you may have supposedly received from one person here, your post suggests you beg a lot
I understand though, I am only here for the greedy ones
Re: Those in need, come in. by Obaolami: 1:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
Here we go again. I got only from quadfire. Did you send to me? It is a faceless forum... I gain nothing from lying. I will admit if I got more
Coborona:

Wasn't wrong about you though, you may have supposedly received from one person here, your post suggests you beg a lot
Re: Those in need, come in. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
Coborona:

can you see here now that you are brainless? this is how you accused people wrongly and put them in prison, see foolishness
Re: Those in need, come in. by Coborona: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Obaolami:
Here we go again. I got only from quadfire. Did you send to me? It is a faceless forum... I gain nothing from lying. I will admit if I got more

I am not saying you are lying... Read my post again... I said you have begged on several threads and supposedly got from one

I have nothing against you, provided you are not greedy
Re: Those in need, come in. by Coborona: 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
Imustsurvive:

can you see here now that you are brainless? this is how you accused people wrongly and put them in prison, see foolishness

OK my boy
Re: Those in need, come in. by Obaolami: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
We are good bro
Coborona:

I am not saying you are lying... Read my post again... I said you have begged on several threads and supposedly got from one

I have nothing against you, provided you are not greedy

1 Like

Re: Those in need, come in. by Emioga: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Please I need help. I've not been able to go to my shop since Corona. A little will help in getting foodstuffs for the kids and I. Thanks in advance
Re: Those in need, come in. by benado2020(m): 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Give a man fish today, he will come fore more tomorrow but teach a man how to fish, he will come to thank you tomorrow.

REE CATERING TRAINING! FREE CATERING TRAINING!!
Hello Everyone, we want to commence an Online Free Catering Course by 1st of June, 2020. We have decided to start this training because of members of this group who are interested in attending Catering School but could not afford it.
Click on the link to participate.

https://m./348859492219252?view=permalink&id=938613619910500
Re: Those in need, come in. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
izzygoing:
?
my new dog, this is another 419, after she got money she edited his post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... / is it proper for a mother to Carry her Child like this? / Will You Buy A Toy Gun For Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.