Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... (6224 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother / Why I Cheated On My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by drnoel: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2013
I don't know how to start this sad tale, I still find it hard to believe. I am hurt and it pains alot. I trusted them, I really did but then to be betrayed by people u trusted. I have been there before, that is, I have been betrayed before by friends but not by someone/people I placed so much trust one, took as my family, could go to their house anytime even arnd 12 pm and sleep over without any stress. I loved them and thought, they loved me too.....I know its looks like I am just ranting but 4give my my rants, just someone help me make sense of this crazy situation I happen to have infront of me. A family friend of our's accuse me of impregnanting their daughter-inlaw.

I don't know where they got such information or where they based their finding on. Their son (Tiwa) and I met in secondary school and became inseperable from there. Applied for Jamb together but I got into Uni before him. My first two years in Uni, he was a constant visitor, he was like my room mate (I stayed off-camp) though he didn't get his admission till my third year in school. I threw a bash for him the year he got in and we celebrated like mad. We stayed in the same room all threw uni, shared the same girls, and stuffs till I met Onyiye.

Now Onyiye was not a perfect 8. No words of mine could describe her. I thought she was a 10 and she acted like one. She was a full-blooded ajebutter from rich parents. I met her and we yearned. We both liked ourselves and may have started something had Tiwa not fallen 4 her. After Tiwa confided in me about his feeling 4 her and backed off completely. She never understood why till she saw how close I and Tiwa where. She later started dating Tiwa, which took him a while to convince her and with some help from me. They got married a year after service.

Anyway, we 3 where inseperable till I myself got married in 2011 when I knew I had met the one. Fast forward till 6 months ago. We are all wrking now, Tiwa got a chance to do some further studies abroad (he is sent by the company he words for). He is to be away for 6 months. To help Onyinye get over the time her husband was not to be around, I took in upon myself to be there for her, run her errands and stuffs (Tiwa would have done the same for me). I took her to parties, gatherings, functions, events and even late night discos (always in the company of my wife). Since Tiwa travelled he had only returned once and he just stayed a week.

Last week, I get a call from our family friends and they asked me to come and see them. When i got there I asked them how Onyinye was and they said she went visiting her people. They then told me it was cos of her they called me and I asked them (in the spirit of conspiracy) what the problem was and they told me she was pregnant. I said oh, ok! Well thats good news but they said no its not. They are not sure who the father is and I said what! Onyinye would never do such a thing. They looked at me with wise eyes and asked me point blank "are u the father". I was so shocked that I could not speak for mins. When I could, I just stood up and walked away.

I am yet to tell my wife but would tell her soon. I am still stoned from the experience. Tiwa is due to return in a few weeks. How does one tell them they made a mistake. I really am very angry.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
You must be a learner
So seed can fly from you to impregnate a woman spiritually

What did Onyinye say
Did she call you as the father

na mama dey know who get pikin tongue
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2013
Is this real or superstory? How can she claim you are the father of the two of you never had s*ex? Or did you? (Cos you didn't specify in the story). Anyway there really is no long story if you aren't the father, DNA testing will give the final answer. Just confront her in the presence of everyone and your wife and state your own case. It can't be more than 9 months before the truth comes out.

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
if she is indeed pregnant, a simple DNA test will solve YOUR problem, et voila!
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by coogar: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
ileobatojo: Is this real or superstory? How can she claim you are the father of the two of you never had s*ex? Or did you? (Cos you didn't specify in the story). Anyway there really is no long story if you aren't the father, DNA testing will give the final answer. Just confront her in the presence of everyone and your wife and state your own case. It can't be more than 9 months before the truth comes out.

she never claimed the op is the father......na the family dey misyarn!

•onyinye travelled to see her people.
•she's pregnant
•family suspects the op

MRbrownJAY:
if she is indeed pregnant, a simple DNA test will solve YOUR problem, et voila!

how cheap is DNA test that everyone is talking about it like it's 2 for $5. what's the accuracy/reliability of any DNA test done in naija? what happens to the op between now and when the baby is born? there is a risk of miscarriage if the dna test is done before the baby is born.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Doncolio(m): 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
If you slept together and she claims u r, chances r you r the father. If not then wats all these ranting abt.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by baby124: 5:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
You lost the chance to prove your innocence. They were just trying to solve a mystery. They called you to give your own side of the story. Keeping quiet and walking out shows you may know something they dont. Hey, you are the one they know is always around her. So you will be the first suspect. besides did the Onyinye girl claim it was you that impregnated her? If she can come in front of you and your wife and claim that, then you will ask for a DNA test. There are many crazy people out there, who are capable of causing so much chaos between family and friends. You should have stood your grounds and proclaimed your innocence. It may just be an investigation the family is doing. Afterall she cannot get pregnant by divine intervention when the husband has probably not touched her in 6 months.

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by coogar: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
Doncolio: If you slept together and she claims u r, chances r you r the father. If not then wats all these ranting abt.

he's ranting because he's not sure he slept wïth her. grin
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by slimyem: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2013
I think I understand the op.
I'd be mad too if I was questioned over an act by people I expected would trust and could vouch for me.
The family should had kept the op out of it and questioned their DIL instead!!
Op, there's no need to war.
You should have just told them there and then you didn't do it and express your dissapointment at their distrust.

Only Oyinye can save you now with the truth..undecided
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
Nollywood things.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by slimyem: 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2013
But op,why were you going to late night disco parties with your friend's wife?
Disco?
Wetin all of una lost?
I don't blame your friend's parents for suspecting you.undecided

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by OkikiOluwa1(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
Na d family dey suspect d op.
Make d family ask Tiwa or make dem wait 4 DNA test. Op, no shaking, if u didn't phuck her, u no need fear.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by MurderX: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2013
Why did u walk away, simply tell them no if you are not the one but to get upset about the question is immature because truly and frankly you ought to be a person of interest and anywhere there is a man and a woman anything can happen so don't blame them for suspecting you. Trust no dey reach that matter, your guy fit fire your wife well if the situation presents itself so don't play innocent as if u no get dick. If you are sure its not you prove it by working with the family to unravel the truth, u should know sometins and people in her life that they may not be aware of.

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2013

3 Likes

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
coogar:

Maybe they had spiritual s,ex
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by coogar: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2013
i am going on a marathon fasting for onyinye to point fingers at the op! this story will not be interesting or complete without the op facing some sorta drama. i am also curious to know who onyinye could have slëpt with if the op isn't the culprit. cheiiiii, married women in naija gives me tremors!

biolabee:
Maybe they had spiritual s,ex

it could be drunken sex.
after one of those disco outings - they were binge-drinking and one thing led to another.

2 Likes

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by coogar: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2013
chaircover: . . . meanwhile maybe its the husbands baby and they've all just got their dates mixed up.

The husband was away for 6 months and is back in a few weeks

Some women dont really show until they are 6 months anyway

I am hoping and hoping and hoping that its all a false alarm on the parents part and the pikin belongs to tiwa.

chaircover, mind yourself o
hoping false alarm? i hope it's a spot on alarm and i also hope the husband used condoms or abstained when he was around. grin
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Lol @CC

Btw where is OP 's wife when he's doing busy body around with somebody else's wife? Doing housechores and cooking maybe? grin

It's a superstory la la la la sorrow grin

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by coogar: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
chaircover:

Your'e just wicked angry You want them to beat the dr out of drnoel abi lipsrsealed

right now he must be feeling as bad as the oga on top guy sad

dr noel is not the culprit!
i also think the family would have asked the husband if he slëpt with his wife when he visited. he must have answered no and this was why drnoel was put in the hot seat.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2013

1 Like

Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by coogar: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2013
chaircover:

I know that He is not the culprit . . . but he must be feeling like shitt right now that they even thought to accuse him in the first instance and that is why he is ranting. [s]They must have harbored bad thoughts & had a bad impression about him from the get go and that is why they are even believing the story in the first instance. [/s]

Hubby was only away for 6 months minus a few weeks. She could have gotten pregnant before he traveled.

maybe hubby is impotent or he's well aware he cannot father a child and wifey got pregnant out of the blue! i secretly wish op is the culprit! drnoel can take the heat. dear God, please answer me prayers just this once. grin cheesy
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
chaircover: . . . meanwhile maybe its the husbands baby and they've all just got their dates mixed up.

The husband was away for 6 months and is back in a few weeks

Some women dont really show until they are 6 months anyway

I am hoping and hoping and hoping that its all a false alarm on the parents part and the pikin belongs to tiwa.

meanwhile I am looking out of my window and its snowing and raining at the same time . . . God is indeed great. smiley

pls which date here, as in the date she slept with either her hubby or the OP
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
coogar:

grin grin grin

Abeg I'm confused. Did OP sleep with her or not?
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2013
The question is,did you f**k her
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2013
chaircover:

that is exactly what I am thinking . . 2 is company 3 is a crowd. I'm surprised the wife didnt throw a wobly when every time she wanted quality time with her husband, oyinye had to be there with them. . . especially when I know that my husband had the hots for her before. Some women are saints I tell you.

Really saints!!!God knows I won't allow that even if they never had the hots.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
byvan:
Really saints!!!God knows I won't allow that even if they never had the hots.

I trust you.. no sme sme
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2013
I wonder why I ll lend another woman my husband.
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by biolabee(m): 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2013
byvan: I wonder why I ll lend another woman my husband.

for helping around the house na.. have u not heard of leasing your hubby for weekends
i hear the biz is booming grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: This Means War: Family Friends Say I Cheated With Daughter..... by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2013
biolabee:

for helping around the house na.. have u not heard of leasing your hubby for weekends
i hear the biz is booming grin grin cheesy tongue

Thx,I ll pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A 70-year-old Man Is Madly In Love And Obsessed With Me. / Separated Or Shared Bed-room? / The Right Age/time For A Man To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.