Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,230 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Game Of Thrones Actor Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Game Of Thrones Actor Tests Positive For Coronavirus (292 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones Actor Tests Positive For Coronavirus by 9jainfoparrot: 2:36am On Mar 17, 2020
Norwegian actor and HBO fantasy series Game of Thrones, Kristofer Hivju has revealed that he has tested positive for COVID19 (Coronavirus), on Monday.

The actor who is best known for playing the roles of Tormund Giantsbane in the HBO epic took to his Instagram page to share the news adding that he was self-isolating at home in Norway.

Sharing a selfie, he wrote: “Greetings from Norway! Sorry to say that I, today, have tested positive for COVID19, Coronavirus. My family and I are self-isolating at home for as long as it takes.

“We are in good health – I only have mild symptoms of a cold. [sic]. There are people at higher risk for who this virus might be a devastating diagnosis, so I urge all of you to be extremely careful; wash your hands, keep 1,5 meters distance from others, go in quarantine; just do everything you can to stop the virus from spreading.”

The Connor Rhodes actor in The Fate of the Furious also urged his followers to visit their country’s disease controls website and follow all the regulations to stay safe.

See the full post: https://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/game-of-thrones-actor-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/

Re: Game Of Thrones Actor Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ladylite: 3:17am On Mar 17, 2020
Winter has truly come....
White walkers are here
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Petenoir(m): 3:32am On Mar 17, 2020
He must have caught the virus with that his beard ���
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor Tests Positive For Coronavirus by 175(m): 4:10am On Mar 17, 2020
As a Wildling, the virus is at home lolz.

African man mentality no go keh me! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Actor Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 17, 2020
You are either awake to the true light of the world 4%

Awake to darkness (confusion, false light) 11%

Asleep (blindfolded, decieved) 85%

A big one(confusion and the gangs) is coming, know where you stand and adjust quickly, turn away your eyes from the distractions surrounding you.

And dont forget, Fear is a weapon, Fear not!

Start with, "Who is the True Light of the world?"

(1) (Reply)

Corona virus: At Least 202 People In SA Have Now Been Infected With The Virus / Coronavirus: Anambra State Govt Announces 3 Isolation Centres / COVID-19: Fears At Lokoja Over Lawmaker And 2 Lecturers On Return From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.