Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Things You Shouldn't Do Inside The Examination Hall If You Want To Pass Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Things You Shouldn't Do Inside The Examination Hall If You Want To Pass Jamb (507 Views)

Lady Surprised She’s Allowed To Take ‘expo’ Into The Examination Hall In The UK / Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. / JAMB Has Started Sending The Examination Center!!!! (picture attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Shouldn't Do Inside The Examination Hall If You Want To Pass Jamb by highfaculty(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2020
[center]Things You Shouldn't Do If You Want To Pass Jamb[/center]

Things You Shouldn't Do If You Want To Pass Jamb: Do you know that one of the easiest exams you will write as a student in Nigeria is Jamb Examination?

Well, It is.

Do you know that even the senior secondary school certificate examination is harder?

Oh yes, it is.

Amidst all your reading, you want to know what you must do when writing jamb?

Just keep reading.

I have always emphasized on the importance of time management when you are inside the examination hall.

In fact, we did an elaborate article on How to effectively manage your time doing jamb examination, you should check it out.

I keep emphasizing on time management because I have seen it play out even at the university.

Imagine a student who teaches the whole class or take tutorials for the whole class will fail the exact examination because the student doesn't know how to manage time during jamb examination. 

Don't be slow. Be fast and have good accuracy.

Here are a few tips you must take to heart:

1) Read the instructions carefully before you start writing your examination.

There is a parable that says if you want to hide something from a black man, hide it inside a book.

That's true! I am talking from experience. 

Please read instructions carefully ooh... Make you nor go fail because of common instructions. �

When I was still in university, I did a course called creative thinking. One day, the lecturer informed us that we will be writing test on a particular day and that the test is 50% of the total course mark. 

He told us to prepare very well.. � 

Well, when I saw the questions, they were very easy. We failed to read instructions carefully and the instructions says we should answer any of the questions and that we should just write our names, matriculation number, department and level. That's all � � � �

Trust me, more than 90% of us did the opposite. And when some persons realize, the lecturer said, "if you cancel, you have failed this course"

See, read instructions always. It may just save you! 

2) Ensure to attempt all questions. 

Never you make the mistake of not seeing all the questions before leaving that all. 

Some questions are like bonus for you. Don't miss them. 

3) Don't spend too much time on a question. 

My dear, please skip the questions you don't know, you will come back to them after you must have answered all the ones you know. 

Don't fall victim of what happened to me when I wrote my first Jamb.

4) Be confident. Don't lose your focus. 

Please never lose tour focus or confidence. 

Don't be scared. 

Most students get scared and lose confidence when the first five or move questions they come across, they don't know it. 

Please don't lose focus. Be very courageous. 

5) Face your exam. 

Don't go into the CBT Centre looking around like you kept something u didn't keep.

Focus on ur exam and your my won't fail you.

6) Don't trust Expo, it will fail you. 

Unless you didn't read, if you read very well and have been following my blog post on highfaculty.com, then you should have no problem.

Expo limits your brain capacity. 

7) If a question looks very easy, please double read the question again, E get why! � 

Don't be carried away. The reason people say jamb is very hard is because the questions are sometimes tricky. 

Be careful. 

cool Don't make Noise. When you write, please don't make noise. Try to say everything in ur mind.. 

Avoid talking out loud or disturbing the peace of the CBT Centre because u may just end up attracting the presence of a supervisor who may decide to stay close to h, and if you lack confidence, you may just end up crying. 

9) Answer the easy questions. Easy questions are the questions you answer and you are 100person sure without doubt that you got it. 

That means you have to skip questions you don't know. 

If possible, answer the questions that don't require you to calculate. 

10) Pray before you start. 

Never forget to pray. It is the most import thing. 

Lastly, I will be very happy if you would leave a comment and help share this article. 

Thanks. 
Source: https://highfaculty.com/things-you-shouldnt-do-if-you-want-to-pass-jamb/

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Executive Governor Of Imo State / Solve This Maths For Me, Please / A Degree Is Not Who You Are: The Story Of Rotimi Williams Vs Gani Fawehinmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.