Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Corona Virus Update Around The World - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus Update Around The World (1229 Views)

Corona Virus UPDATE: Experts Say COVID-19 Can't Spread Nor Survive In Nigeria / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus Update Around The World by golddust6000(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2020
Corona virus update around the world as at 17-3-2020

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by golddust6000(m): 6:48pm On Mar 17, 2020
More

Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by golddust6000(m): 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2020
More of it

Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by Simplyleo: 6:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lol.

When some goats observed there was no case of the virus in the country, rather than commending the effort of the govt, here is what was coming out of their cursed mouths;

1. It is not the effort of anyone, our weather doesn't support the virus.

2. It is not Buhari's effort, it is the effort of our public health workers.

3. The govt is committed because they can be infected.

And indeed,

4. Hunger is killing more than Corona virus.

All the above, just to foolishly discredit the govt.

However, all the above narratives have changed, everything now is how Buhari is not doing anything.

Very ungrateful animals. angry

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by Davash222(m): 7:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
This Chinavirus is seriously going deep and Buhari is not doing anything.
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by gloriaunobi(f): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Black genetics antibodies is 250% strong than white people's own. They should better come and marry Blacks to safe them from even more deadly flu.
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by 7lives: 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2020
gloriaunobi:
Black genetics antibodies is 250% strong than white people's own. They should better come and marry Blacks to safe them from even more deadly flu.

Tufia, make white man follow their lane o.
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

When some goats observed there was no case of the virus in the country, rather than commending the effort of the govt, here is what was coming out of their cursed mouths;

And indeed,

However, all the above narratives have changed, everything now is how Buhari is not doing anything.

Is everything alright sir?

I suggest you go and check your BP level, you here?

And you see a psychiatrist too.

People fighting with themselves like this is not usually a sign of good mental condition.

Stay safe bro.

Because unlike APC zombies that defend the massacre of innocent souls, we, the people's defenders, do not wish any Nigerian harm.

Shalom and may Corona virus not get to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by gloriaunobi(f): 7:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
7lives:

Tufia, make white man follow their lane o.
Help your fellow human grin
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by IDeyNL: 7:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
Lol.

And indeed,

It seems like you have a psychological issue.

You keep fighting yourself. As if someone is about to attack you.

I suggest you isolate yourself and visit a doctor.
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by johnmartus(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ghana shocked is not there .
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by golddust6000(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
johnmartus:
Ghana shocked is not there .
6 cases in Ghana as at today
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by Simplyleo: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
IDeyNL:

It seems like you have a psychological issue.

You keep fighting yourself. As if someone is about to attack you.

I suggest you isolate yourself and visit a doctor.
This one keeps changing moniker following me all around.

Mr, the site is spacy enough for you to make your comment, except of course you getting choked with my comments, in which case, I don't give a damn.

If you want to see all my comments for follow up, pls use the follow button. That is what one diseased housefly has been doing. Learn from him and stop hoping in and out of my mention typing nonsense.
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by SadiqBabaSani: 8:49pm On Mar 17, 2020
Hw many black deaths?
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 18, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Hw many black deaths?
Please lets focus on finding a cure and not these narrow minded propaganda.
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by topboss: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:

who told u dat?

It is the sun dat is killing the virus. Over there is cold and conducive for the virus.
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by gloriaunobi(f): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
topboss:

who told u dat?

It is the sun dat is killing the virus. Over there is cold and conducive for the virus.
What of in UAE, Qatar, Israel, Egypt and other hot weather countries that have death cases.
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by topboss: 9:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:

What of in UAE, Qatar, Israel, Egypt and other hot weather countries that have death cases.

is it like Europe, i.e UK and Italy?
Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by topboss: 10:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Mind you, some of this middl east countries have winter with snow.

For example, wen was the last time Nigeria temperature was 14 degrees?

Click to see Iran current temperature.

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+iran+hot+country&rlz=1C1GCEA_enGB885GB885&oq=is+iran+hot+country+&aqs=chrome..69i57.5583j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Update Around The World by kponkedenge(m): 10:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
I really don't believe that number coming out from China. It has been in 80k for more than a month now.
The Chinese are quite manipulative considering how they have recently expelled some foreign journalist from their country and the discovery of concentration camps against minorities which they actually denied.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: The New 100 Bed Isolation Centre In Olodo, Ibadan, Oyo State. PICS / ... / I Am Dying Of Aucer..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.