Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa (17114 Views)

Lists Of 371 Tribes In Nigeria, Which One Is Yours? / Are There Any Nigerian Tribes With Ancenstral Links With Tribes In Ghana? / Nigerian Tribes And Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:12am On Jun 05, 2007
DON'T WORRY CHIOGO I WONT AM JUST HAVING FUN WITH THIS OLD HEAD.

I DEAR A NIGGA TO JACK MY SHIT I WILL BLOW HIS BRAIN OFF AM EATING YOU STUPID BITCH  AM WITH REAL NIGGAS RIGHT NOW IN MY HOUSE COOKIN CRACK IN THE KICHEN YOU DON'T RUSH TO GO OUTSIDE IN THE STREET TO SELL CRACK IF YOU RUSH YOU GET CRUSH.

Bleep YOU AND isale eko.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by omogenaija(f): 12:15am On Jun 05, 2007
r u a rapper ?
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by chiogo(f): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2007
lmao. "isale eko". hey omogenaija, 'sup?
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2007
nope but i could spit.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by omogenaija(f): 12:17am On Jun 05, 2007
@ youngdice$ i notice

@ chiogo wat it do ?
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2007
this nigga couldn't rap, he'd only get 1% of the earnings, his dumb-ass is prolly still on the computer because his bed time isn't till another couple of hours.

oh so your bitch has followed you hia all the way from the culture section abi.
what u know about isale eko, u'd get robbed in 2 minutes just standin there, nigga! awon temi.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by omogenaija(f): 12:19am On Jun 05, 2007
fetuki and youngdice ya'll need to squash ur beef ? wat ya'll aguring for anyways ?
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2007
u don't dare a nigga to jack yo shit, a nigga will jack yo shit and have u walk home naked u weak ass nigga. like i said earlier, make sure you get the dishes done before you go to bed.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by chiogo(f): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2007
lol, @omogenaija. am good.
idk what they arguin' about but they need to chill.

fekuti:

oh so your bitch has followed you hia all the way from the culture section abi.
huh? who?
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:23am On Jun 05, 2007
@fekuti (

CAN You GET OFF MY DIG PLEASE I GOT A GIRLFRIEND TO CHAT WITH NOT YOU PLEASE GET OFF MY DICK AM TRYNA CALM DOWN BUT YOUR AZZ KEEP SUCKING MY DIG.GO PLAY SOCCER OUTSIDE OF ISALE EKO OR SOMETHING IT MIGHT HELP YOU.
AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE AM FROM YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE Bleep I BE WITH SO PLEASE GET OFF MY DICK MY SPERM ALREADY CAME OUT BUT YOU WONT STOP SUCKING IT.

THE COPS KNOW ME IN THE JUNGLE NIGGA I GOT MORE THE A CHEATER.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by omogenaija(f): 12:25am On Jun 05, 2007
@ youngdice$ why are u arguing with fekuti ?
@ fekuti why are u arguing with youngdice ?
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2007
@fekuti (

CAN You GET OFF MY DIG PLEASE I GOT A GIRLFRIEND TO CHAT WITH NOT YOU PLEASE GET OFF MY DICK AM TRYNA CALM DOWN BUT YOUR AZZ KEEP SUCKING MY DIG.GO PLAY SOCCER OUTSIDE OF ISALE EKO OR SOMETHING IT MIGHT HELP YOU.
AND YOU DON'T KNOW ME YOU DON'T WHERE AM FROM YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THE Bleep I BE WITH SO PLEASE GET OFF MY DICK MY SPERM ALREADY CAME OUT BUT YOU WONT STOP SUCKING IT.
what "dig" nigga, i wuz never on it, i don't swing that way nigga, i bet thatz what u do wit the "d-block" niggas, right homo nigga?
all yall niggas be suckin each other off, right queer? oooooh now i see u'z a gay azz nigga, that's why u ain't on the streetz doin thizzle because niggaz will do yo mark ass. anyway i encourage u stay inside nigga, streetz ain't for little boys.

anyway sha, i'm going out, i'm through fuckin yo bitch, i left a dolla on the table. peace.
help her wipe the come off her face. wink lol.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 12:29am On Jun 05, 2007
omogenaija, sorry mom, i'm done with him i dey commot house.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2007
I GREW UP IN THE STREET I KNOW LIL NIGGAS THAT DO SHIT YOU NEVER DID GO SUCK A DICK FOR A DOLLAR$,AM DONE WITH YOUR ASS TOO OLD HEAD YOU A GOOD KID STOP LISTENING TO RAP CUZ IT CHANGE YOUR FUCKING MINE LIL NAIJA BOY WANNA BE GANSTA WOW.

YOU MEAN YOU WAS SUCKING MY DIG AND I LEFT YOU A NAIRA ON THE TABLE .
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 12:31am On Jun 05, 2007
lolol, so u felt the need to cry to omogenaija abi? u needed a personal savior, keep crying weak ass nigga, lemme get u a tissue.

nope but i could spit.
u couldn't spit, that's why u said "nope" all u do is steal real niggaz shit, bitch. now bye.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by omogenaija(f): 12:32am On Jun 05, 2007
@ fekuti mama ko , iya ni  tongue

@ youngdice$ please drop it  kiss
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by chiogo(f): 12:33am On Jun 05, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by omogenaija(f): 12:34am On Jun 05, 2007
fekuti:

lolol, so u felt the need to cry to omogenaija abi? u needed a personal savior, keep crying weak ass nigga, let me get u a tissue.
u couldn't spit, that's why u said "nope" all u do is steal real niggaz shit, bitch. now bye.

he wasnt cryin , was just explaining something to me ,  angry angry
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:37am On Jun 05, 2007
@omogenaija

SORRY ABOUT THAT.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by omogenaija(f): 12:38am On Jun 05, 2007
no need to apologise wink
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:40am On Jun 05, 2007
HE SUCK DICK NO LIE YOU KNOW THIS fekutiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.MY GIRL WILL NEVER LET YOUR UGLY ASS Bleep HER.

AM SICK WITH THE FLOW NIGGA I WILL EAT YOU IN RAP,RAPPERS ARE ON TV AM IN THE HOOD YOU DUMB AZZ.

CRY I NEVER CRY DUDE THAT'S PROBABLY YOU CUZ YO MAMA BE FLOCKING YOU IN ISALE EKO.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by chiogo(f): 12:49am On Jun 05, 2007
lmao. nairaland!
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by omogenaija(f): 12:49am On Jun 05, 2007
damn , ouch  embarassed

how bout ya'll both stop talkin shit to eachother , and maybe even become friends ?
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fadal(m): 12:53am On Jun 05, 2007
YOUNGDICE$ you funny cousin you gon send ninetreys to a nigga over some internet beef you stupid uncle hamid need to send you back to naija so you can get your mind right.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by chiogo(f): 12:57am On Jun 05, 2007
wow, he's ur cousin?
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 12:57am On Jun 05, 2007
youngdice so you are still here crying after i smacked that azz, abi?
there's more where that came from.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by omogenaija(f): 12:58am On Jun 05, 2007
fekuti:

youngdice so you are still here crying after i smacked that azz, abi?
there's more where that came from.

if ur gonna talk shit @ least let him be online to defend himself undecided
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fadal(m): 1:00am On Jun 05, 2007
chiogo (f)
yes am his cousin my mom's he's dad sis.

fekuti  

yo dude calm down i call him and calm him down my cousin's crazy.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by chiogo(f): 1:02am On Jun 05, 2007
Hmm, interesting!
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 1:06am On Jun 05, 2007
oh, he went offline. ptttiu, ask me why i care.
fadal, if your brother chop crase, me sef i chop mad. na pankere i go take do his head right. nonsense, calm ko, cheer ni. i knew he'd go cry.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by omogenaija(f): 1:09am On Jun 05, 2007
fekuti , just drop it , o ti to angry
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 1:12am On Jun 05, 2007
omogenaija yes mom, i told you it's you i fear, else i won't stop.
that's how he goes about posting rubbish on the tribalism section, & i won't hesitate to give him a taste of his own medicine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pidgin Words, Meaning And Origin You Need To Know / When The Bride Price Is Too High For Him To Pay / African Fashion Day Parade In New York City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.