Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa (17116 Views)

Lists Of 371 Tribes In Nigeria, Which One Is Yours? / Are There Any Nigerian Tribes With Ancenstral Links With Tribes In Ghana? / Nigerian Tribes And Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by haywhy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2007
I hope soooooo! But I'm really do scared of Lagoshians ooo, I was in Ib when I dey 9ja,
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by OmoEko1(f): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2007
IB is dry and boring grin grin grin grin grin got cuzs that lives there
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2007
them dudes are some real g's and players they chase lions outta town,that's the real men yall girls need yall need real niggas that chase animals not punk ass niggaz.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2007
I heard you was one them punk ass niggaz, is it true mark?
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
i know you ain't talking to me you must be talking to somebody else.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by haywhy(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2007
Omo Eko:

IB is dry and boring grin grin grin grin grin got cuzs that lives there
It isn't dry if you've got the right quid wink
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2007
dices, of course you nigga! don't play stupid nigga.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by OmoEko1(f): 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2007
haywhy:

It isn't dry if you've got the right quid wink
Am a city girl so any where outside Lagos is boring to me wink wink
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2007
i don't know who the FUKK are you,but nigga you fucking with a wrong nigga call me a pussy i dear you to stick your privates in this.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:06pm On Jun 04, 2007
Kpokpodi kpokpodi kpokpodikpokpodikpo kpokpokpo
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by haywhy(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2007
Omo Eko:

Am a city girl so any where outside Lagos is boring to me wink wink
Uhm, it would have been bera if ur from Calabar tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i don't know who the FUKK are you,but nigga you fucking with a wrong nigga call me a pussy i dear you to stick your DIG in this.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2007
you right nigga, u iz a wrong nigga, that's why u a lil bleeped up in the head
iz i'm posed to b scared, "pussy nigga"?
dicks are fer chicks nigga, let's leave the privates outta this.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2007
NIGGA WE COULD DO IT ANYWERE I LIVE ON 45 HOOVER STREET YONKERS THIS MY NUMBER CALL ME IF YOU GOT PROBLEM FO REAL NIGGA YOU DON'T WANT NO PROBLEM YOU JUST WANNA TALK SHIT ON THE INTERNET.
THIS MY NUMBER HOLLA AT ME IF YOU GOT PROBLEM PUSSY 518-951-88-09.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2007
& what's talkin wit yo bitch ass on the phone feena do wit it niggah?
bringz it nigga
come thru to the cali nigga, hit the bay ho nigga
i'll have niggaz run up on u any minute nigga, leave u split nigga.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2007
wow you live all the way in cali and you talking shit on the internet damn i straight up smell that you a pussy nigga straight i bet you u wont do that shit in yo,where you live at in cali pussy?
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2007
where i live in cali nigga? u wanna have yo bitch come suck ma dick nigga?
just outside east oakland if u wanna ride thru bitch-made ass nigga.

i knew you was a punk, talk is cheap muhfucka, i'm out.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2007
i got fam in cali nigga i dear any of your bitch ass niggas to FUKK with me i boss they motherfucking heads up nigga i send nine treys up in your hood ni55a FUKK you bitch ass nigga i could smell you straight up pussy,i know locs that will bring your head back to me nigga i might act like a good nigga but am a animal nigga ,i put ya head in a skeano so 5 niggas will put your face in a zafo with the mack mack they will send your brain to me all the way to yo.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by omogenaija(f): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2007
cant we all just get along ?

YOUNGDICE$:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i don't know who the FUKK are you,but nigga you fucking with a wrong nigga call me a pussy i dear you to stick your DIG in this.

one of my favorite lines by Biggie Smalls
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2007
tell yo smurf ass niggaz bring it anytime nigga, and that's on my blood red nigga, and if you want you can roll through wit 'em so we can mess yo bitch ass up wit 'em, nigga!
mess a nigga! we can do this shit anytime nigga, drop a line in my e-box nigga.

itz good u live on yonkers nigga because u a self-servicer nigga. mwhaaaahahaha nigga.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2007
omogenaija no mind am, we're getting along, i'm just picking on the lil e-thug.

dices, i smell pussy.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by haywhy(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2007
omogenaija:

can't we all just get along ?

one of my favorite lines by Biggie Smalls

Cool! wink grin
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by ikamefa(f): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2007
YOU DON'T WANT NO PROBLEM YOU JUST WANNA TALK SHIT,YOU DON'T EVEN LIVE IN CALI,YOU THINK IF YOU TELL ME YOU LIVE IN CALI AM GON BE SCARED NIGGA YOU FAKE YOU DON'T WANT PROBLEM WITH MY NIGGAZ MY NIGGAZ DON'T JUMP OR FIGHT NIGGAZ THEY BLAST GUNZ MOTHERFUCKER,THEM NIGGAZ WITH UGLY LOOK AND FUCKING BIG BEARS LOOKING LIKE  TERORIST NOT NIGGA YOU DON'T WANT IT,YO NIGGA GET IT STRAIGHT AM NOT A INTERNET GANSTA THAT SEAT DOWN AND TALK SHIT ABOUT WHAT AM GON DO TO NIGGAZ I GOTTA GO IN THE PROJECT AND GET SOME DOE INSTEAD OF TALKING TO SOME FAKE ASS NAIRALAND THUG,IF YOU GOT PROBLEM HOLLA AT ME ON THE PHONE.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2007
lolol, u about had me crackin up here. well ouch sha, u got me, i live in isale eko.

dices real gangstas be out on the streets slangin, breakin bread & hustlin right now nigga, u a baby wanksta lil nigga

dices you hurrd wat omogenaija said? she sayd you a fruit nigga, she sayd you stealin biggie lines all in the name of soundin tough u cookie ass nigga.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 11:53pm On Jun 04, 2007
am a new-york nigga AND SHE A NAIJA CHICK so i can copy whatever i want from big popa i learn allot of shit from b.i.g how the sell crack and shit notorious b.i.g a.k.a the king of new-york,am in my house right now am about to be in the street and get some doe in a sec,i ain't no wankster a straight up g from hoover street,don't ever try to come at me like that because am a crazy nigga i don't know how the act when's beef.yonkers d-block all day.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2007
am a new-york nigga so i can copy whatever i want from big popa i learn allot of shit from b.i.g how the sell crack and shit notorious b.i.g a.k.a the king of new-york,am in my house right now am about to be in the street and get some doe in a sec,i ain't no wankster a straight up g from hoover street,don't ever try to come at me like that because am a crazy nigga i don't know how the act when's beef.yonkers d-block all day.
lol you a bitch that's what you is, i see you stopped typin in caps, seems u're slowly regainin ur sanity, punk.
lol d-block, u do know d-block iz right? i already told u, u a baby-thug.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by omogenaija(f): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2007
YOUNGDICE$:

am a new-york nigga AND SHE A NAIJA CHICK so i can copy whatever i want from big popa i learn allot of shit from b.i.g how the sell crack and shit notorious b.i.g a.k.a the king of new-york,am in my house right now am about to be in the street and get some doe in a sec,i ain't no wankster a straight up g from hoover street,don't ever try to come at me like that because am a crazy nigga i don't know how the act when's beef.yonkers d-block all day.

i know u can, i respect u for that cuz i love biggie

fekuti:

lolol, u about had me crackin up here. well ouch sha, u got me, i live in isale eko.

dices real gangstas be out on the streets slangin, breakin bread & hustlin right now nigga, u a baby wanksta little nigga

dices you hurrd what omogenaija said? she sayd you a fruit nigga, she sayd you stealin biggie lines all in the name of soundin tough u cookie ass nigga.

i didnt say that  undecided
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by haywhy(m): 11:59pm On Jun 04, 2007
lol
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by YOUNGDICEs(m): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2007
d-block's a white tee gang in yonkers old head if you think am a wankster go suck a dig for a dollar you got 3 more minute to get outta peoples cyber cat pay them they naira oo or they gon take you to jail you bitch ass.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by fekuti: 12:08am On Jun 05, 2007
i thot u said u was feena go slang? is u scared nigga, go on get out there on the streetz, i bet real niggaz jack yo shit, that's assumin u gat shit. nigga!
i'm thru wit you by the way. mess u & ur block.
Re: Unbelievable Why Women Will Never Marry These Tribes In Africa by chiogo(f): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2007
hey, youngdice$. please don't fight, ok? just let it go! btw how u doin'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts The Itsekiri People of Delta State / Learning Isoko Language / African Fashion Day Parade In New York City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.