Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC (2324 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by gouken2: 10:28am On Mar 18, 2020
Eight suspected internet fraudsters have been arrested at different locations within Owerri, Imo State by the Abuja Zonal Office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

The suspects were rounded up by the operatives of the Advance Fee Fraud Section, AFF of the Zone following an intelligence report on the illegal activities of suspected cyber-criminals in and around Owerri city.

Several Smartphones of different models, laptop and two motor vehicles were recovered from the suspects during the operation.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/03/18/meet-8-new-internet-fraudsters-busted-by-efcc/amp/

Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by Totilopussylick(m): 10:31am On Mar 18, 2020
ok
Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by Emmannn101(m): 10:35am On Mar 18, 2020
Just look at them

Wasted generation

Igbo has the highest rate of criminal and fraudulent activities in Nigeria. We have told them severally but they go say we dey tribalistic.

NB: only sensible people should quote me if you don't want Amadioha to strike you down.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by kiddkash(m): 10:42am On Mar 18, 2020
GOD help us
Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2020
Emmannn101:
Just look at them

Wasted generation

Igbo has the highest rate of criminal and fraudulent activities in Nigeria. We have told them severally but they go say we dey tribalistic.

NB: only sensible people should quote me if you don't want Amadioha to strike you down.

What do you usually say when you see a thread with only Yorubas as the criminals? Do u shut up your mouth in shame or use your half-baked brain to defend them?
All you tribalists are big fools...

6 Likes

Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by Omnivalent(m): 10:50am On Mar 18, 2020
What saddens me most about these yahoo boys is that they don't even use the money for anything productive. I know of a guy at AAU who successfully scammed a white woman of 27mili.
All the things this guy spent this money on were parties, weed, drinks and women... not just women, he started importing babes from south africa.
After a week, i'm mean 6days to be specific... the guy became broke.

5 Likes

Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by Goldenboy10(m): 11:05am On Mar 18, 2020
Am seeing only 7 persons. What happened to the 8th person?
Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by gouken2: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2020
Goldenboy10:
Am seeing only 7 persons. What happened to the 8th person?
That one has eluded the camera stylishly. At least his children will not see his face on the internet later in the future.

1 Like

Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by DenreleDave(m): 3:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Ol
Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by dabocity(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2020
@gouken2 is a fraud. Beware I transacted with him and he blocked me
Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by skyhighweb(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2020
okay we have met them

Looking for a studio to record ur songs? Upload ur tracks www.soundlala.com House ten got you covered 090 7525 2828 LAGOS
Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by Alagbada1(m): 11:27am On Mar 28, 2020
Emmannn101:
Just look at them

Wasted generation

You are not a tribalist but a nationalist..
Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by Franzinni: 11:30am On Mar 28, 2020
I wish they parade politicians like this ... E for nice o...no be the same work dem dey do ?
Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by tshabalala: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2020
gouken2:

That one has eluded the camera stylishly. At least his children will not see his face on the internet later in the future.
But your own children will be ashamed that you're a bloody local scammer. That's even if you have life till next year because the wrath of God is on you already.
Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by Adgideon(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
What of our political fraudsters why are they not been arrested,
Re: Meet 8 New Internet Fraudsters Busted By EFCC by dangoteinlaw: 4:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Omnivalent:
What saddens me most about these yahoo boys is that they don't even use the money for anything productive. I know of a guy at AAU who successfully scammed a white woman of 27mili.
All the things this guy spent this money on were parties, weed, drinks and women... not just women, he started importing babes from south africa.
After a week, i'm mean 6days to be specific... the guy became broke.
but he rented a house abi? Paid his bills. How do u become broke in 6days after 25milli? Shey u no sabi lie or u want form stories abi u deymad. How u know it was 25millli. Fool

(1) (Reply)

I'm Crying - See How Scam Is Destroying Lives In Nigeria / An Islamic Cleric Gaining Spiritual Power By Sucking His Almajiris / Rev Imasuen Kidnapped For N50m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.