Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

NYSC Orientation Suspension Is Due To Government Failure And Political Staged - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Orientation Suspension Is Due To Government Failure And Political Staged (411 Views)

Suspension Of Ebonyi Christian Corpers: MURIC Reacts, Supports CAN / My Experience In NYSC Orientation Camp, Iyana Ipaja, Lagos State / Kano Corpers And Camp Soldiers Clash In Karaye NYSC Orientation Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Orientation Suspension Is Due To Government Failure And Political Staged by Ariyatech(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2020
The sudden suspension of NYSC Orientation Programme due to corona virus shows how unserious our govt is. At first, why did the FG allowed Camp activities to commence before?

Now that you're sending them home due to corona virus, i hope the FG understands that Public and Private Schools are still operating, No traveling Ban and No restriction of movements due to corona virus

I still don't understand why our own Govt choose to ignore the need to place traveling ban on some European Countries when countries like Ghana, South Africa, Senegal et al has done the needful

You're trying to prevent Corpers from the deadly virus and you're sending them to an environment that's not safe for them.

The country is so busy in resolving party conflicts instead of focusing on something more important. What a Country

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows How I Can Get To Tescom Office In Ogbomosho / Deslog Training & Consulting Safety (qhse) Courses - Combo Pack / Orientation: Nysc Will Continue To Prosecute Fake Graduates - Dg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.