Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Christain Sister - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christain Sister (812 Views)

Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Should A Christain Kiss Before Marriage / Christain View Point On Long Hair, Tattoos, Body Piercing And The Way We Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christain Sister by elod: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2010
I'm currently engaged to a Christian brother, he shares a flat with a fellow christian sister, who is married with 4 children but her husband is in the USA, any time i visit my fiance, she always like to point out my faults to him (i know because he tells me everything) but my husband already knows my faults because pretence is not one of my virtues. She is beginning to get on my nerves, now I'm beginning to also point out her faults as she is the dirtiest married woman I've ever seen in my life, I'm beginning to stoop to her level and as a Christian, i feel very bad about this, i really feel like calling her aside and telling her what i feel about her. I feel Nigerian women, instead of spending time taking care of their homes, they would rather spend time not minding mind own business and given others unsolicited advice. I have told my fiance to move, the woman is a devil in disguise, although he is not bothered about the things she says behind my back, I can't stand such women and I am really trying to be as civil as possible with much difficulty because she is a friend to my husband to be
Re: Christain Sister by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2010
Hmm.
Re: Christain Sister by Joagbaje(m): 12:45am On Dec 25, 2010
elod:

I'm currently engaged to a Christian brother, he shares a flat with a fellow christian sister, who is married with 4 children but her husband is in the USA, any time i visit my fiance, she always like to point out my faults to him (i know because he tells me everything) but my husband already knows my faults because pretence is not one of my virtues. She is beginning to get on my nerves, now I'm beginning to also point out her faults as she is the dirtiest married woman I've ever seen in my life, I'm beginning to stoop to her level and as a Christian, i feel very bad about this, i really feel like calling her aside and telling her what i feel about her. I feel Nigerian women, instead of spending time taking care of their homes, they would rather spend time not minding mind own business and given others unsolicited advice. I have told my fiance to move, the woman is a devil in disguise, although he is not bothered about the things she says behind my back, I can't stand such women and I am really trying to be as civil as possible with much difficulty because she is a friend to my husband to be

You said you were engaged , then you said he is your husband. Maybe typographical error. It's a test of your own Christian character or fruits of the spirit. Challenges of life comes to every Christian. They are our opportunity to proof how much we've been affected by the word. We are ministers of God, and every opportunity is to perfect one another. All of you get blame here grin

The woman in question : is not displaying Christian character . She ought to have come to you personally if she feels you have issues to work on. She may have good intentions but may be scripturally uninformed .

Fiancée/husband: we thank God that he is a man of understanding and a large heart .but he ought to have stopped her or at least directed her to come to tell your faults to you face to face in christian way. If she comes again , he should reply, "have you told her?" that shoild stop her.corrects her on how to walk in love .

YOU you ought to have admonished him on his own responsibility to correct the woman. Or you with his permision you go to her in a Christian way, appreciate her concerns and politely tell her she ought to have come to you directly , woman to woman. What you were accumulating led to the mistakes you began to make by walking in the flesh like her. But it's a great thing you feel it's degrading for you stoop down her level.

It's not too late to correct the woman. It's your opportunity to perfect someone. And you will earn her respect except if she is REALLY , REALLY . CARNAL.
Re: Christain Sister by Osama10(m): 4:26am On Dec 25, 2010
Lol @ the bolded part.
Re: Christain Sister by xgel: 5:58am On Dec 25, 2010
Please calm down.Find a chance to make peace with her.Do not be carried away by emotion to say anything or do anything that is not worthy of child of God.
Re: Christain Sister by Sweetnecta: 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2010
@Olaadegbu: You ony said "Hmm".

Cant you advise your sister in christ with a cartoon that looking at the opposite sex is a no no?

Whats she doing going to boyfriend's home?

Christians are hypocrites. Whats in the Bible is ignored when they want it. They twist it to justify their position when it suit them.

If the ever agree with the text, they exaggerate its meaning. Darn hypocrites.

My sister, my muslim advise to you is that you may not like what the woman is doing, but God put her in the place to at least act as a barrier for you against your anxious boyfriend.

You should appreciate the woman for her and her children being there to prevent the honeysucker from sucking up all the honey before he purchased a single jar.

Thats my take. You people are pretenders. None of your remembered your bible. How you are advising her became a matter of street observation without "Scripture". What happened to your scripture that is supposed to be used for correcting, reproving, etc? Throw in a cartoon, man. Or you no get cartoon for this humdinger? Its a big whopper. The Bible has no answer, the reason Islam serves the greater purpose; Dont come close to fornication.

Leave a man and a woman who fancy each other together is like leaving a hungry goat unrestricted in a corn barn. Something will be consumed.
Re: Christain Sister by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 25, 2010
sweetnecta merry xmas
op why is ur husband/fiance staying with her? are they related or financial circumstances made it so? if non tell him to get an apartment for u guys. A stitch in time saves 9. What if he eventually poisons the heart of the gentle man?
Re: Christain Sister by elod: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2010
that's for all your reply's though some people had nothing sensible to say but thanks all the same, will take everything on board

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Fall Sick After Retirement. / Vatican Calls For A Central World Bank / Free Spiritual Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.