Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Car Talk - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Talk (1110 Views)

Help: Can Someone Show Me The Sos Button On Auto Section/car Talk / Renaming The Car Talk Section / Car Talk - Changing Of Oil Type ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Talk by Alexedmund: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
Is Kia Carnival 2000 Model a Reliable car in Nigeria.
Please i need advise from anyone with experience.
Thank you
Re: Car Talk by nurey(m): 6:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
Alexedmund:
Is Kia Carnival 2000 Model a Reliable car in Nigeria.
Please i need advise from anyone with experience.
Thank you

The 2.5L is a Rover k engine you don't want to Larimore that engine it was fitted in Rover 75, I hope you have heard my tale of boss boss grin

The 3.5L sigma is no longer used by Kia a long time ago, it was fitted in Sorento a failure, Hyundai XG350 this one get as he be and the terracan another rare vehicle

The 2.9CRDi diesel well if you have the heart for diesel trouble be my guest.

15.6L and 11L city /highway haba very very poor fuel economy
Re: Car Talk by Alexedmund: 7:32am On Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for your contribution. but please what is the long and short of your in a simple sentence.
Re: Car Talk by Alexedmund: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Please i will still welcome more contributions possibly from personal experience because am looking getting the car but i want an advice before making my choice.
Re: Car Talk by nurey(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Alexedmund:
Thanks for your contribution. but please what is the long and short of your in a simple sentence.

Don't buy one fitted with 2.5L Rover engine

The diesel engine may give problem in terms of part replacement, technical known how and maintenance.

The 3.5L you can manage but be judicious in maintenance
Re: Car Talk by Alexedmund: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2020
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy My First Car Is Lexus RX 2008 A Good Choice? / Torn Between A 2004/05 Toyota Sienna And Honda Odyssey-advice Pls / Volvo Has Introduced The World’s First-ever Pedestrian Airbag On A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.