Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! (4972 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 3:49pm On Mar 18, 2020
The purpose of the media war is to create anxiety and highten tensions thereby allowing for absolute government control, the introduction of martial law and total loss of your rights or privacy.

Those of you in government or close to government should advice in the direction of a collapse of major world economies (especially America) and a crash in oil prices to the point where it is better to use crude as pormade. It is Africa's time to rise from the dust or loose out under this failed world system. Also DO NOT ACCEPT ANY VACCINES, rather restrict entry through your borders.

And just a thought, ever wondered why it seems world leaders and celebrities are "catching the virus" even more than ordinary citizens in the communitues?

#AwakeOIsrael

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51dBi249Swg
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by jesmond3945: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
my brother God bless. this is what I said but people called me names. lalalastica please frontpage. Even the movie contagion is a blueprint of what is to come. New world order is loading. seun mynd44 lets critically think about this. Celebrities are flexing the virus as normal, just to make it popular and viral.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mathew 24:13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2020
jesmond3945:
my brother God bless. this is what I said but people called me names. lalalastica please frontpage. Even the movie contagion is a blueprint of what is to come. New world order is loading. seun mynd44 lets critically think about this. Celebrities are flexing the virus as normal, just to make it popular and viral.

Don't mind them. Their pastors told them they will escape via rapture after all their wickedness. Now they are confused.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by YorubaKinging: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Nice ....

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by Ola17: 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Quit engendering mass hysteria. This is neither the first pandemic in human history nor will it be the last. It is a circle which will continue until such a time we are able to conquer diseases totally. Just so you know how far we’ve come as a species, the Black Death(bubonic plague) of the 13th century killed about two hundred million(200,000,000) people, how many has COVID19 killed and we are sure to get the cure or vaccine soonest.

Go sleep bro, the sky isn’t falling!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by LordReed(m): 6:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Christians, always looking for the nearest thing to buttress their persecution narrative.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 9:14am On Mar 19, 2020
LordReed:
Christians, always looking for the nearest thing to buttress their persecution narrative.

Point of correction. I am not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 9:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Ola17:
Quit engendering mass hysteria. This is neither the first pandemic in human history nor will it be the last. It is a circle which will continue until such a time we are able to conquer diseases totally. Just so you know how far we’ve come as a species, the Black Death(bubonic plague) of the 13th century killed about two hundred million(200,000,000) people, how many has COVID19 killed and we are sure to get the cure or vaccine soonest.

You know so much and you do not know that when they create a virus, they also create the vaccine/cure?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by LordReed(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2020
donnie:

Point of correction. I am not a Christian.

LoL. Ok but why do you quote the Bible then as though you are a Christian? What by the way are you, in terms of religious affiliation or lack thereof as may be the case?
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2020
LordReed:

LoL. Ok but why do you quote the Bible then as though you are a Christian? What by the way are you, in terms of religious affiliation or lack thereof as may be the case?

The Bible is not a Christian book. There is no Christian in the bible. It's a book about Israelites. And the only other people you'll find are friends and enemies of Israelites.

So when I read the Bible, I'm reading my black ancestors' history and prophecies.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by LordReed(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2020
donnie:

The Bible is not a Christian book. There is no Christian in the bible. It's a book about Isralites. And the only other people you'll find are friends and enemies of Israelites.

So when I read the Bible, I'm reading my black ancestors' history and prophecies.

So what are you?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by YorubaKinging: 10:25am On Mar 19, 2020
Lol were you alive during that period
Or you're just dumb to believe everything you read on Wikipedia

And very soon you'll see the sky is falling
Before 2023 you'll know what's up

Ola17:

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by YorubaKinging: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2020
We are the children of Jacob

LordReed:

So what are you?
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by LordReed(m): 11:24am On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

Ok

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by Ola17: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol were you alive during that period
Or you're just dumb to believe everything you read on Wikipedia

And very soon you'll see the sky is falling
Before 2023 you'll know what's up

I guess you were alive during the first and second world wars? You believe those events took place, no? Where you also alive when the events recorded in the Bible happened but you believe them hook, line and sinker.

Those who can’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it; George Satanya.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
This remote control began with the white Jesus our fathers accepted and started worshipping. Now the mentality is: anything from the white man is true, original and better than what we have.

Now the Pastors even with all the glaring evidence that the Saviour was black cannot see it. They continue to preach a false idol and have caused Israel to sin.

No surprise why they cannot speak truth. They even blindly prayed for vaccines to be released for their members.

I have said it before, it will not require much pressure to receive the mark and submit to the New world order. Israel is already destroyed. Only a remnant shall be saved, scripture says.

#AwakeOIsrael

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:

HalleluYAH!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hmm.
donnie:

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by Amujale(m): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
donnie:

The Christian Bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.

Can’t you free yourself from the mental slavery of the Christian Bible?

It isn’t that hard, simply remember to think and you’re good.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 10:16am On Apr 17, 2020
Amujale:

The Christian Bible is fake, false and counterintuitive.

Can’t you free yourself from the mental slavery of the Christian Bible?

It isn’t that hard, simply remember to think and you’re good.

Naah... It is not a Christian book. It is a compilation of writings by my black ancestors who were moved by the Spirit to speak. They spoke powerfully and accurately and concerning the future. Yes, much of the books were stolen and hid by the Vatican, including ancient artifacts. Much was mistranslated and whitewashed, but by the same Spirit we are able to bring out truth from the scriptures.

Even the most highly placed, or the most wicked in our world today, pay attention to the Prophecies of that book. Don't be fooled.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by Amujale(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

Naah... It is not a Christian book. It is a compilation of writings by my ancestors...

Are you related to the Romans?

Are you related to Eurocentric warmongers?

First century Roman aristocrats authored the Christian Bible out of a combination of fakery and falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by Amujale(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

It compilation of writings by my ancestors...

That is so true.

However, the authors of the Christian Bible never paid the correct homage to the orignators, instead they sought to basterdise history.

As in, any where they did make mention of the true originators of most of their text, it was in the context of either bad mouthing and or demonising without any logical justification.

That is one of the reasons the Christian Bible is counterintuitive.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by Amujale(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:
... powerfully and accurately and concerning the future.

The Christian Bible isnt a book of prophesy per se, as in all the so-called predictions inside the book are either obscure or incidents that had already occured.

For instance, assuming i author a book tommorow and date it 2010, and in the book i predict that there will be a corona pandemic in 2020, is that a genuine book of prophecy?
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by Amujale(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

Yes, much of the books were stolen and hid by the Vatican, including ancient artifacts. Much was mistranslated and whitewashed, .

I appreciate you so much.

At least you are prepared to research on these type of matters.

However, that is the history right there.

The Vatican and the Roman Empire are one and the same.

The Vatican is the Roman Empire without teeth, as in, taking away the formidable Roman army and what you have as the reminants is whar we know today as the Roman Catholic Church.

The Vatican didnt merely convert into Christianity, they manufactured the Eurocentric ideology from the scratch; they are Christianity.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by Amujale(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

Even the most highly placed, or the most wicked in our world today pay attention to the Prophecy of that book..

Again i have to agree with you here, the difference being that they used the Christian Bible to attempt to justify wickedness. i.e bigotry, discrimination, slavery e.t.c

What does the Roman Catholic Church and the Klu Klux Klan have in common?

They are both a Christian organisation.

Whereby the KKK use certain verses in the Christian Bible to justify discrimination and bigotry against all Africans.

These are some of the resons that book is bad news.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
Amujale:

I appreciate you so much.

At least you are prepared to research on these type of matters.

However, that is the history right there.

The Vatican and the Roman Empire are one and the same.

The Vatican is the Roman Empire without teeth, as in, taking away the formidable Roman army and what you have as the reminants is whar we know today as the Roman Catholic Church.

The Vatican didnt merely convert into Christianity, they manufactured the Eurocentric ideology from the scratch; they are Christianity.

Very apt.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Amujale:

Are you related to the Romans?

Are you related to Eurocentric warmongers?

First century Roman aristocrats authored the Christian Bible out of a combination of fakery and falsehood.

The scriptures were written many centuries before Rome.

The Ethiopian Orthodox church existed before the Roman church.

And the Ethiopian bible is the oldest and most complete bible on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Amujale:

The Christian Bible isnt a book of prophesy per se, as in all the so-called predictions inside the book are either obscure or incidents that had already occured.

For instance, assuming i author a book tommorow and date it 2010, and in the book i predict that there will be a corona pandemic in 2020, is that a genuine book of prophecy?

No there are manuscripts to prove. Even the lost but found dead sea scrolls which date back to thousands of years contain the Hebrew scriptures.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by OtemAtum: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Christians can concoct stuffs. If I see vaccines I will take it. If someone even comes to me to say take 666 mark I will take it just for the fun of it. Why? Because Christianity is a mere joke and stuffs written in the Bible ain't true. 666 is just a number just like 444 and 777. A 666 on my forehead will scare six hundred and sixty six christians into praying hard to Jehovah their imprisoned God without anything changing. The world will not end and Antichrists will still not come even if the whole world write 666 on their hands and foreheads for six hundred and sixty six years grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by Amujale(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

No there are manuscripts to prove. Even the lost but found dead sea scrolls which date back to thousands of years contain the Hebrew scriptures.

I have read extracts from the dead sea scrolls and they read differently to anything in the Bible.

Those are merely refering to a militaristic masionic mesiah. Has nothing to really does with either the OT or NT.

Futhetmore, Hebrew isnt a real historical culture, its a language.

The Spanish language predates the written form the Hebrew language.

Theres a strong indication tbat tbe Hebrew language is a mashup of various langusges including those from West African.

Eurocentric writers invented the written form of the Hebrew language quite recently.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by Amujale(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
donnie:

The scriptures were written many centuries before Rome.

The Christian Bible was authored in the first century by the members of the Roman Empire's institutions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Very Good Pentecostal Church In Abuja / Christmas Carol Night Service Live On Emmanuel TV / Why Is Pastor Kunle Ajayi Not Ministering At This Convention?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.