Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! (5039 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by MuttleyLaff: 8:28am On Apr 26, 2020
donnie:
They are not contradictions and the fact that it was rejected by people who chose to push a white Jesus image on the entire world is additional proof of it's authenticity.
"2and Abraham apportioned to him a tenth of everything.
First, his name means “king of righteousness.” Then also, “king of Salem” means “king of peace.”
3Without father or mother or genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God, he remains a priest for all time. 4Consider how great Melchizedek was: Even the patriarch Abraham gave him the first tenth of the plunder.…
"
- Hebrews 7:2-4

The contradiction is in the underlined in Hebrews 7:3a.
1/ Do you know what the undelined in that Hebrews 7:3a above means, lol, hmm?
2/ Compare Hebrews 7:3a with Genesis 10:1 and after tell if Shem really is Melchizedek, as you really want to believe.
Can the bible lie about itself ni? Can the bible be contradicting itself at Hebrews 7:3a with Genesis 10:1?
3/ Do you know that, our Lord and Saviour of the whole wide world Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, according to Luke 3:36 is a descendant of Shem? Do you know that, the Bible doesnt say Yahushua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ, is a descendant of Melchizedek, lol, hmm?

The Bible cannot lie donnie. It is only the hoax BoJ (i.e. book of Jasher) that will fabricate something and make up tales, as like how done in that quoted Book of Jasher 9:5-6 which you earlier provided, lol.

donnie:
There are many other truths that book of Jasher exposes.
donnie, read the next two below mentions of mine copied and pasted from another thread, to get clued up on the BoJ

MuttleyLaff:
Fyi, that the Book of Jasher now paraded about is not the original one mentioned in the Bible. The original BoJ (i.e. the Book of Jasher) is lost, missing AWOL, the paraded one is a hoax. The other apocrypha clearly werent God inspired, just as the BoE isnt.

MuttleyLaff:
Lastly on closing, fyi, every other book mentioned in the above listings are lost. The Book of Jasher you currectly see about and possibly might have read is a hoax. It is not the real missing book of Jasher.

Did you hear the voice of reason, Ihe\dinobi3, what he said about this matter hmm? He said has it been considered that these books may only be forgeries that were given the names of the true originals named in the Bible? Well, Cave\Adullam, I have done my bit, I've shown how to do the litmus test to find out, if or not any book, appearing genuine or stating to be true, though not necessarily so, is really an inspired word and work of God. Did I hand you back your knife? Lol.

donnie:
Do you know how many ancestors there are between Noah and Abraham.
[img]https://s4/images/ezgif-6-0d01212ff88a.jpg[/img]
"17The descendants of Shem were Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud, and Aram.
The descendants of Aram weref Uz, Hul, Gether, and Mash.
18Arphaxad was the father of Shelah. Shelah was the father of Eber.
19Eber had two sons. The first was named Peleg (which means “division”), for during his lifetime the people of the world were divided into different language groups. His brother’s name was Joktan.
20Joktan was the ancestor of Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah,
21Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah,
22Obal, Abimael, Sheba,
23Ophir, Havilah, and Jobab. All these were descendants of Joktan.
24So this is the family line descended from Shem: Arphaxad, Shelah,
25Eber, Peleg, Reu,
26Serug, Nahor, Terah,
27and Abram, later known as Abraham
"
- 1 Chronicles 1:17-27

"1This is the account of Noah’s sons Shem, Ham, and Japheth, who also had sons after the flood
6The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
8And Cush was the father of Nimrod, who began to be a mighty one (i.e. a gibborim, on the earth, meaning one who magnifies himself, behaves proudly, a tyrant, who is bold, audacious)
9He was a mighty hunter (i.e. a gibborim, in defiance, bold disobedience) before the LORD so it is said, “Like Nimrod, a mighty hunter before the LORD.
"
- Genesis 10:1, 6, 8-9

There in above pasted graphic, thats the answer to your question, lol. (i.e. 1 Chronicles 1:24-27)

Of course, Genesis 10:1, 6, 8-9 reveals, some of the many ancestors there are between Noah and Abraham who degenerated, deteriorated and spirally descended into idolatory, lol. Abraham was caught up in the idolatory practice, this is confirmed by Joshua 24:2. He succumbed to indulging idolatory and worshiped other gods until when YAH, TMH approached him or asked him to leave his country, family house etcetera to somewhere else.

donnie:
That many served idols doesn't mean they all did. Wasnt Noah one of his ancestors? Was he also an Idol worshiper?
1/ Do you know Noah was singled out by YAH, TMH?
2/ "This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God" - Genesis 6:9
Do you understanding how Genesis 6:9 means? Do you understand how "perfect in his generations" means, lol? Share what your understanding is then, as your answer should reveal if Noah was or wasnt an idol worshipper, lol

Listen bro, everyone from Methuselah up to Shem and his other two brothers, bar Noah, lol, were into idol worshipping. This is fact

donnie:
Why don't you provide the correct translations. Are they only correct when they agree with popular Christian belief? None of the facts I've provided contradict scripture.

MuttleyLaff:
Haba! Chief?
Melchizedek is now Shem? Tut-tut-tut
The fabrications you provided contradict scripture, lol, bro and I have so far highlighted them above blow for blow, lol. Please let's quit deceiving ourselves jor. The fake BoJ and the popular Christian belief(s) contradict scripture. They both dont add up when compared with the Bible, lol.

Now donnie, dont give me that "why don't you provide the correct translations" trying to avoid and dodge from committing yourself
please again give a good effort on giving the exegesis and hermeneutics of Genesis 5:24 and Hebrews 11:5. You are deviating from the bible, gone in looking at apocypha, like the BoJ (Book of Jasher) D&C (i.e. Doctrine and Covenants) etcetera and bamboozling yourself with them, lol, unable to separate the chaff from the wheat.

I reiterate, you really need to unlearn what you've learnt and strongly come to believe are true about Enoch, which unfortunately are all wrong and false, lol, due to bad translations, incorrect translatings and bad doctrine(s), lol. Look at you, you cant even explain how you mean that "Chanok ... he was taken up into the heavens and did not see death"

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"

Now donnie, dont give me that "why don't you provide the correct translations" trying to avoid and dodge from committing yourself
please again give a good effort on giving the exegesis and hermeneutics of Genesis 5:24 and Hebrews 11:5. You are deviating from the bible, gone in looking at apocypha, like the BoJ (Book of Jasher) D&C (i.e. Doctrine and Covenants) etcetera and bamboozling yourself with them, lol, unable to separate the chaff from the wheat.

Are you trying to use the book of Hebrews to discredit the book of YASHER (Jasher) which was referenced/quoted by major prophets/ writers of the scriptures? shocked Imposicant! You must be kidding.

JASHER is referenced in Joshua 10:13 and 2Samuel 1:18. You probably know better than them all. undecided

I have a question for you: Who is Esau today? Can you prove using scripture? Jasher does prove that clearly. These and many more are the reason the book was taken out. Is it 100% free of human errors or typos? I can't say that, just like I can't say that about any of the books of scripture.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by MuttleyLaff: 10:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
donnie:
Are you trying to use the book of Hebrews to discredit the book of YASHER (Jasher) which was referenced/quoted by major prophets/ writers of the scriptures? shocked Imposicant! You must be kidding.

JASHER is referenced in Joshua 10:13, 2 Samuel 1:18 and even 2 Timothy 3:8. You probably know better than them all. undecided
You should know better that the BoJ, Book of Jasher is mentioned only twice, as that's in the Old Testament "... behold, it is written in the book of Jasher," - Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18.

2 Timothy 3:8, that one in the New Testament is not a mention of the BoJ, but rather is a mention of Jambres, a sorcerer at the court of the Pharaoh. C'mon now donnie, please just because of being out of desperation, dont mix apples with oranges. The two are different, the former, mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18, means Book of the Upright One or the Book of the Just Man aka the Book of the Correct while the latter one mentioned in 2 Timothy 3:8, is an Egyptian sorcerer

donnie:
I have a question for you: Who is Esau today? Can you prove using scripture?
"O LORD, remember what the Edomites did on the day the armies of Babylon captured Jerusalem.
“Destroy it!” they yelled. “Level it to the ground!”
(i.e. Our LORD, punish the Edomites! On the day Jerusalem fell, they shouted,
"Completely destroy the city! Tear down every building!"
"
- Psalm 137:7

"Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland
and left his inheritance to the desert jackals.
"
- Malachi 1:3

Children are an inheritance of the LORD.” "
- Psalm 127:3

"This is what the Sovereign LORD says: My jealous anger burns against these nations, especially Edom, because they have shown utter contempt for me by gleefully taking my land for themselves as plunder."
- Ezekiel 36:5

"They will be killed by the sword or sent away as captives to all the nations of the world.
And Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles until the period of the Gentiles comes to an end
"
- Luke 21:24

Proving who Esau and whom his descendants are today is irrelevant to what's on the table right now about pretending to be an Israelite. It is more is inconsequential because of the first served gospel has been preached to the 10 lost tribes of Israel. Now that being done, next on the agenda, was the promise made to father Abraham, then to be extended to the wider world wide world. This is the original intent of YAH, to bring salvation and redemption to whole wide world at large. Courtesy, demanded that, to the Israelites first (i.e. before the exile citizens of the kingdom of Judah and after the exile all the Israelites) and then to the world following after that, donnie. This is where we are now donnie, lol, a level playing field, for all. No servants, no maids, no 72 virgin maidens, none of any of those nonsense etcetera

MuttleyLaff:
I doubt you really are woke, lol though

There are four groups in the world today, that are pretending to be Israelites/Hebrews.

1/ The Ashkenazi Jews, using the "Jew" label since the late 18th Century in order to appear to be Judahite Hebrews.
2/ Some Blacks, who deceive themselves into believing that they are Black Hebrew Israelites, aka Hebrew Israelites, Black Hebrews, Black Israelites, and African Hebrew Israelites
3/ Some Europeans. This Israelites/Hebrews pretense is found mostly in British Israelism and/or is an offshoot of Nordic Israelism, both are a pseudoarchaeological belief that they are people who are "genetically, racially, and linguistically, the direct descendants" of the Ten Lost Tribes of ancient Israel.
4/ Some Asians, who think they’re Hebrews and are found mostly in the Philippines.

Which one are you donnie? Not that your answer matters, because as you can see from Galatians 3: 28 above, God isnt interested in, lol,
Not to be accused of avoiding your question, fyi donnie from above Malachi 1:3, Esau, the Edomites, were totally wiped out. That inheritance, in Malachi 1:3 above, God, by virtue of Psalm 127:3 equally above, means descendants. There is no Esau today donnie, the Edomites are wasted. They formed alliance with the Babylonians to attack Jerusalem (i.e. Psalm 137:7) but donnie, since you wanted to hear word, I'll give it to you straight up. Now do you remember the above mention of mine, copied from another thread and pasted here since relevant? Remember as seen above, that I earlier gave four groups in the world today, that are pretending to be Israelites/Hebrews, well fyi donnie, the Ashkenazi Jews are "who is Esau today" and Ezekiel 36:5, using scripture QED, inconjunction with Luke 21:24b proves this

donnie:
Jasher does prove that clearly. These and many more are the reason the book was taken out. Is it 100% free of human errors or typos? I can't say that, just like I can't say that about any of the books of scripture
donnie, should I go shout from the rooftop ni? I earlier had informed you, that the Book of Jasher now paraded about is not the original one mentioned in the Bible mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18.

The original BoJ (i.e. the Book of Jasher) is lost, missing AWOL, the paraded one is a hoax. Other apocrypha, clearly werent God inspired, just as the BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch) isnt, which is why the BoE and BoJ didnt make it into the 66 canon, lol.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 1:28am On Apr 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You should know better that the BoJ, Book of Jasher is mentioned only twice, as that's in the Old Testament "... behold, it is written in the book of Jasher," - Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18.

2 Timothy 3:8, that one in the New Testament is not a mention of the BoJ, but rather is a mention of Jambres, a sorcerer at the court of the Pharaoh. C'mon now donnie, please just because of being out of desperation, dont mix apples with oranges. The two are different, the former, mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18, means Book of the Upright One or the Book of the Just Man aka the Book of the Correct while the latter one mentioned in 2 Timothy 3:8, is an Egyptian sorcerer

"O LORD, remember what the Edomites did on the day the armies of Babylon captured Jerusalem.
"

"

"This is what the Sovereign LORD says: My jealous anger burns against these nations, especially Edom, because they have shown utter contempt for me by gleefully taking my land for themselves as plunder."

"They will be killed by the sword or sent away as captives to all the nations of the world.
And Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles until the period of the Gentiles comes to an end
"

Proving who Esau and whom his descendants are today is irrelevant to what's on the table right now about pretending to be an Israelite. It is more is inconsequential because of the first served gospel has been preached to the 10 lost tribes of Israel. Now that being done, next on the agenda, was the promise made to father Abraham, then to be extended to the wider world wide world. This is the original intent of YAH, to bring salvation and redemption to whole wide world at large. Courtesy, demanded that, to the Israelites first (i.e. before the exile citizens of the kingdom of Judah and after the exile all the Israelites) and then to the world following after that, donnie. This is where we are now donnie, lol, a level playing field, for all. No servants, no maids, no 72 virgin maidens, none of any of those nonsense etcetera

Not to be accused of avoiding your question, fyi donnie from above Malachi 1:3, Esau, the Edomites, were totally wiped out. That inheritance, in Malachi 1:3 above, God, by virtue of Psalm 127:3 equally above, means descendants. There is no Esau today donnie, the Edomites are wasted. They formed alliance with the Babylonians to attack Jerusalem (i.e. Psalm 137:7) but donnie, since wanted to hear word, I'll give it to you straight up. Now do you remember the above mention of mine, copied from another thread and pasted here since relevant? Remember as seen above, that I earlier gave four groups in the world today, that are pretending to be Israelites/Hebrews, well fyi donnie, the Ashkenazi Jews are "who is Esau today" and Ezekiel 36:5, using scripture QED, inconjunction with Luke 21:24b proves this

donnie, should I go shout from the rooftop ni? I earlier had informed you, that the Book of Jasher now paraded about is not the original one mentioned in the Bible mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18.

The original BoJ (i.e. the Book of Jasher) is lost, missing AWOL, the paraded one is a hoax. Other apocrypha, clearly werent God inspired, just as the BoE (i.e. the Book of Enoch) isnt, which is why the BoE and BoJ didnt make it into the 66 canon, lol.

I will leave you alone, since you've taken the posture of wanting to teach me. All of a sudden Esau has disappeared same way the tribes of Israel are lost.

Okay continue YISAYAH said we do not cast pearls before swine. When you are tired of lies you will humble yourself and seek truth. But do not assume that everyone is as you are.

Did you say the identity of Esau is nonsense and irrelevant? Christianity is actually a curse! Well, it's irrelevant to Christians. Why should I expect anyone different when their pastors are blind?

Esau hides his identity, because he knows the scriptures.

Malachi 1:2-4
[2]I have loved you, saith YAHUAH. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith YAHUAH: yet I loved Jacob,
[3]And I hated Esau,
and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
[4]Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith YAHUAH TSEBAOTH, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom YAHUAH hath indignation for ever.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by MuttleyLaff: 3:14am On Apr 27, 2020
double
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by MuttleyLaff: 3:14am On Apr 27, 2020
double
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by MuttleyLaff: 3:17am On Apr 27, 2020
double
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by MuttleyLaff: 3:18am On Apr 27, 2020
donnie:
I will leave you alone, since you've taken the posture of wanting to teach me.
Dont unnecessarily think too highly of yourself donnie. Nobody is teaching you anything

donnie:
All of a sudden Esau has disappeared same way the tribes of Israel are lost.
"But I will strip Esau bare; I will uncover his secret places.
He will try to hide, but he will be unable.
His descendants will be destroyed along with his relatives and neighbors.
He will exist no longer
"
- Jeremiah 49:10

"This judgment on Edom will never end; the smoke of its burning will rise forever.
The land will lie deserted from generation to generation.
No one will live there anymore
"
- Isaiah 34:10

Argue with the word of YAH now. It is God who with the Bible as witness declared what will happen to Esau and the Edomites, his children and/or descendants.

There is no Esau today donnie, because the Edomites, by God's decree, are wasted. The Edomites, Esau's descendants formed alliance with the Babylonians to attack Jerusalem (i.e. Psalm 137:7). It sealed their fate but donnie, you dont want to hear the truth.

Anyway donnie, remember that I earlier gave four groups in the world today, that are pretending to be Israelites/Hebrews, and that the Ashkenazi Jews are "who is Esau today" and Ezekiel 36:5, using scripture QED, inconjunction with Luke 21:24b proves this.

donnie:
Okay continue YISAYAH said we do not cast pearls before swine. When you are tired of lies you will humble yourself and seek truth. But do not assume that everyone is as you are.
donnie, the mudslings wont stick, please dont bother this lame strategy on me. You are no match with me. I'll go head to head with you, go the deepest valley, go the highest mountain and would whup you hands down. Look at you, not a single question put to you had you ever answered. You're just ducking and diving, avoiding and ignoring the questions busy doing disorganised firefighting, lol. Like the way, you were mistaking 2 Timothy 3:8, Jambres, a sorcerer at the court of the Pharaoh with the Book of Jasher mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18. The two are different, the latter, mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18, means Book of the Upright One or the Book of the Just Man aka the Book of the Correct while the former one, mentioned in 2 Timothy 3:8, is an Egyptian sorcerer, but donnie, out of desperation, you mixed them up. You havent the stamina. You cant withstand the heat, lol

donnie:
Did you say the identity of Esau is nonsense and irrelevant?
"Proving who Esau and whom his descendants are today is irrelevant to what's on the table right now about pretending to be an Israelite. It is more is inconsequential because of the first served gospel has been preached to the 10 lost tribes of Israel. Now that being done, next on the agenda, was the promise made to father Abraham, then to be extended to the wider world wide world. This is the original intent of YAH, to bring salvation and redemption to whole wide world at large. Courtesy, demanded that, to the Israelites first (i.e. before the exile citizens of the kingdom of Judah and after the exile all the Israelites) and then to the world following after that, donnie. This is where we are now donnie, lol, a level playing field, for all. No servants, no maids, no 72 virgin maidens, none of any of those nonsense etcetera"
- Religion / Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by MuttleyLaff: 10:32pm On Apr 26 2020

Since you've misread what I typed, I decided to repeat above by copy & paste from the original post . You can see how I used irrelevant for "who Esau and whom his descendants are today is irrelevant to what's on the table right now about pretending to be an Israelite." and how I used nonsense for "No servants, no maids, no 72 virgin maidens, none of any of those nonsense etcetera"

donnie:
Christianity is actually a curse! Well, it's irrelevant to Christians. Why should I expect anyone different when their pastors are blind?
Whomsoever the cap(s) fits here can wear the cap(s), lol. Not my circus, not my monkeys. To each his own monkeys

donnie:
Esau hides his identity, because he knows the scriptures.
Your attachment is so strong, but you really need to close some doors donnie, not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply that they lead you nowhere near to YAH

donnie:
Malachi 1:2-4
[2]I have loved you, saith YAHUAH. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith YAHUAH: yet I loved Jacob,
[3]And I hated Esau,
and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.
[4]Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith YAHUAH TSEBAOTH, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom YAHUAH hath indignation for ever.
"Hyenas will howl in her fortresses and jackals in her luxurious palaces.
Babylon’s time is at hand, and her days will not be prolonged
"
- Isaiah 13:22

donnie, Esau, there's no doubt, genetically is rotten. You could see that what God said in Malachi 1:3, is that He has stopped liking Esau, He has stopped supporting Esau and that He is about opposing Him, to the extent that Esau house and his children's houses will be in a state of complete emptiness and/or destruction fit only for wild animals to take over

The Edomites are Esau's descendant mentioned in Malachi 1:3. The Edomites formed alliance with the Babylonians and attacked Jerusalem (i.e. Psalm 137:7). donnie, looked at Isaiah 13:22 above, the fate God had for the Babylonians when their cup of God wrath was filling up to the rim. It looks very similar to Malachi 1:3b for Esau and his descendants, the Edomites.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by PervertProphet: 6:41am On Apr 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Dont unnecessarily think too highly of yourself donnie. Nobody is teaching you anything

He will exist no longer
"

"This judgment on Edom will never end; the smoke of its burning will rise forever.
"

Argue with the word of YAH now. It is God who with the Bible as witness declared what will happen to Esau and the Edomites, his children and/or descendants.

There is no Esau today donnie, because the Edomites, by God's decree, are wasted. The Edomites, Esau's descendants formed alliance with the Babylonians to attack Jerusalem (i.e. Psalm 137:7). It sealed their fate but donnie, you dont want to hear the truth.

Anyway donnie, remember that I earlier gave four groups in the world today, that are pretending to be Israelites/Hebrews, and that the Ashkenazi Jews are "who is Esau today" and Ezekiel 36:5, using scripture QED, inconjunction with Luke 21:24b proves this.

donnie, the mudslings wont stick, please dont bother this lame strategy on me. You are no match with me. I'll go head to head with you, go the deepest valley, go the highest mountain and would whup you hands down. Look at you, not a single question put to you had you ever answered. You're just ducking and diving, avoiding and ignoring the questions busy doing disorganised firefighting, lol. Like the way, you were mistaking 2 Timothy 3:8, Jambres, a sorcerer at the court of the Pharaoh with the Book of Jasher mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18. The two are different, the latter, mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18, means Book of the Upright One or the Book of the Just Man aka the Book of the Correct while the former one, mentioned in 2 Timothy 3:8, is an Egyptian sorcerer, but donnie, out of desperation, you mixed them up. You havent the stamina. You cant withstand the heat, lol

"Proving who Esau and whom his descendants are today is irrelevant to what's on the table right now about pretending to be an Israelite. It is more is inconsequential because of the first served gospel has been preached to the 10 lost tribes of Israel. Now that being done, next on the agenda, was the promise made to father Abraham, then to be extended to the wider world wide world. This is the original intent of YAH, to bring salvation and redemption to whole wide world at large. Courtesy, demanded that, to the Israelites first (i.e. before the exile citizens of the kingdom of Judah and after the exile all the Israelites) and then to the world following after that, donnie. This is where we are now donnie, lol, a level playing field, for all. No servants, no maids, no 72 virgin maidens, none of any of those nonsense etcetera"
- Religion / Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by MuttleyLaff: 10:32pm On Apr 26 2020

Since you've misread what I typed, I decided to repeat above by copy & paste from the original post . You can see how I used irrelevant for "who Esau and whom his descendants are today is irrelevant to what's on the table right now about pretending to be an Israelite." and how I used nonsense for "No servants, no maids, no 72 virgin maidens, none of any of those nonsense etcetera"

Whomsoever the cap(s) fits here can wear the cap(s), lol. Not my circus, not my monkeys. To each his own monkeys

Your attachment is so strong, but you really need to close some doors donnie, not because of pride, incapacity or arrogance, but simply that they lead you nowhere near to YAH

"Hyenas will howl in her fortresses and jackals in her luxurious palaces.
Babylon’s time is at hand, and her days will not be prolonged
"
- Isaiah 13:22

donnie, Esau, there's no doubt, genetically is rotten. You could see that what God said in Malachi 1:3, is that He has stopped liking Esau, He has stopped supporting Esau and that He is about opposing Him, to the extent that Esau house and his children's houses will be in a state of complete emptiness and/or destruction fit only for wild animals to take over

The Edomites are Esau's descendant mentioned in Malachi 1:3. The Edomites formed alliance with the Babylonians and attacked Jerusalem (i.e. Psalm 137:7). donnie, looked at Isaiah 13:22 above, the fate God had for the Babylonians when their cup of God wrath was filling up to the rim. It looks very similar to Malachi 1:3b for Esau and his descendants, the Edomites.

Those crazy Black Hebrew Israelites just like the Nation of Islam and Islam itself. They just twist the Bible. One of the ways of identifying cult based religions that have no fruits of the Holy Spirit is their need to continually push doctrines that focus on Ethnic or Racial agenda against the very words of Jesus Christ who brings in from every race and bloodline into one when they receive Jesus Christ but these Black Hebrew Israelites, Nation of Islam, etcetera are always about some discriminatory agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by MuttleyLaff: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2020
PervertProphet:
Those crazy Black Hebrew Israelites just like the Nation of Islam and Islam itself.
"Jesus answered him, “What I am doing you do not understand now,
but afterward you will understand.”
"
- John 13:7

I wouldnt use the word crazy for anyone thinking and believing like Black Hebrew Israelites do. Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, was said to be crazy,. Yes!. That is justifiable craziness, we all need craziness of sorts, in one aspect or the other, in our whole lives daily sojourning on earth, but what the Black Hebrew Israelites cultivate, is not responsible crazy. Theirs, talking of the Black Hebrew Israelites, are paradigm shift(s), stimulated wrongly.

Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, was a revolutionary thinker, which is why he was seen as crazy, but He demonstrated sacrificing and sacrifice. He changed the paradigm from "you being served" to "you be serving, be the, server."

He changed the paradigm from consumption and take, take, take, taking culture, to creation, a give, give, freely give and giving mindset. He changed the paradigm from subordinating people to elevating people. He changed the paradigm from taking unfair precedence over others, to first come, first served and get in line, join the queue. He changed the paradigm from competitive situation or activities involving the use of ruthless means or measures to treat others with compassion, sympathetic and have concern generally for others regardeless of the colour of the skin, sexuality, gender, belief systems etcetera. Now the list is endless of what Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ stood for, preached, proclaimed and taught.

Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ never taught about us believers, to expect to have servants, maids, 72 virgin maidens or any of those nonsense etcetera in His kingdom. That is not the Gospel. That is not Good News.

Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ was labelled crazy, but I personally wont give such to the Black Hebrew Israelites. I rather would say, the Black Hebrew Israelites and their likes, even donnie including and/or for example, are delusional, because they have an unshakeable beliefs in a long list of things that are just plain simple not true.

PervertProphet:
They just twist the Bible. One of the ways of identifying cult based religion that have no fruits of the Holy Spirit is their need to push Ethnic agenda against the very words of Jesus Christ who brings of every race and bloodline into one when they receive it but these Black Hebrew Israelites, Nation of Islam, etcetera are always about some discriminatory agenda.
The fruit of the Holy Spirit will never support the donnie idea of an expectation to have servants, maids, or any of those nonsense etcetera whatnots in the kingdom of YAH.

Supposedly learned and even a teacher, for that matter, donnie, thinks, he knows enough to believe he's right, but what he doesnt realise, is that he doesnt know enough to know he is 100000% wrong, in a trailing long list of bad theology, bad doctrines, bad interpretations, bad translatings, bad exegesis, bad hermeneutics, bad learning that needs to be unlearn and restart from a new foundation scratch etcetera

It is a sense of low esteem, inferiority complex, Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome (i.e. PTSS), wrongly grant self "unearned victim status" with current situation, as then unjustly begin to vilify every whiteman, white Jesus etcetera as the village winch persecutor enemy who is the architect of the woes in their home, community, state or country. The Yorubas, have a colloquial, that says thus: "the insect eating up the vegetable leaves, actually resides, living inside the vegetable plant".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Jesus answered him, “What I am doing you do not understand now,
but afterward you will understand.”
"
- John 13:7

I wouldnt use the word crazy for anyone thinking and believing like Black Hebrew Israelites do. Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, was said to be crazy,. Yes!. That is justifiable craziness, we all need craziness of sorts, in one aspect or the other, in our whole lives daily sojourning on earth, but what the Black Hebrew Israelites cultivate, is not responsible crazy. Theirs, talking of the Black Hebrew Israelites, are paradigm shift(s), stimulated wrongly.

Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, was a revolutionary thinker, which is why he was seen as crazy, but He demonstrated sacrificing and sacrifice. He changed the paradigm from "you being served" to "you be serving, be the, server."

He changed the paradigm from consumption and take, take, take, taking culture, to creation, a give, give, freely give and giving mindset. He changed the paradigm from subordinating people to elevating people. He changed the paradigm from taking unfair precedence over others, to first come, first served and get in line, join the queue. He changed the paradigm from competitive situation or activities involving the use of ruthless means or measures to treat others with compassion, sympathetic and have concern generally for others regardeless of the colour of the skin, sexuality, gender, belief systems etcetera. Now the list is endless of what Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ stood for, preached, proclaimed and taught.

Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ never taught about us believers, to expect to have servants, maids, 72 virgin maidens or any of those nonsense etcetera in His kingdom. That is not the Gospel. That is not Good News.

Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ was labelled crazy, but I personally wont give such to the Black Hebrew Israelites. I rather would say, the Black Hebrew Israelites and their likes, even donnie including and/or for example, are delusional, because they have an unshakeable beliefs in a long list of things that are just plain simple not true.

The fruit of the Holy Spirit will never support the donnie idea of an expectation to have servants, maids, or any of those nonsense etcetera whatnots in the kingdom of YAH.

Supposedly learned and even a teacher, for that matter, donnie, thinks, he knows enough to believe he's right, but what he doesnt realise, is that he doesnt know enough to know he is 100000% wrong, in a trailing long list of bad theology, bad doctrines, bad interpretations, bad translatings, bad exegesis, bad hermeneutics, bad learning that needs to be unlearn and restart from a new foundation scratch etcetera

It is a sense of low esteem, inferiority complex, Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome (i.e. PTSS), wrongly grant self "unearned victim status" with current situation, as then unjustly begin to vilify every whiteman, white Jesus etcetera as the village winch persecutor enemy who is the architect of the woes in their home, community, state or country. The Yorubas, have a colloquial, that says thus: "the insect eating up the vegetable leaves, actually resides, living inside the vegetable plant".

You will score high in the court of men. But YAH did not seek your opinion before choosing Israel to be above all nations. It is obvious that Christianity has taught us lies for centuries. To the point where we cannot reason anymore. Israel has been taught to hate themselves and prefer whites to their brothers. Christianity was and still is a varitable tool for the descruction of the black man.

It hasn't yet dawned on you Christians that the world is moving away from useless religion . Just look at what's happening to your people...

Kick out the white idol they call Jesus and half the problem is solved.

Pregnant African woman refused entry into hospital in China:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdzZEL0MJBU

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

Those crazy Black Hebrew Israelites just like the Nation of Islam and Islam itself. They just twist the Bible. One of the ways of identifying cult based religions that have no fruits of the Holy Spirit is their need to continually push doctrines that focus on Ethnic or Racial agenda against the very words of Jesus Christ who brings in from every race and bloodline into one when they receive Jesus Christ but these Black Hebrew Israelites, Nation of Islam, etcetera are always about some discriminatory agenda.

Fruit of the Holy Spirit to you is when strong black men are turned into weak idiots by the homosexual looking white Jesus. Thank your god for those groups, if not you will be begging whites for permission to climb your wife.

In a few months/years you will be looking for this kind of preaching because Christianity will have no answers for you. Even under lockdown, they are still milking their gullible sheep. Nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-U3LK7kxHU
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

He will exist no longer
"

"

Blind Christian, Esau's destruction has not happened yet, don't be fooled. Esau is ruling this world now as we speak.

Malachi 1:2
"...Was not Esau Jacob’s brother?”
Says the Lord.
“Yet Jacob I have loved;
3But Esau I have hated,
And laid waste his mountains and his heritage
For the jackals of the wilderness.”

4Even though Edom has said,
“We have been impoverished,
But we will return and build the desolate places,”

Thus says the Lord of hosts:

“They may build, but I will throw down;
They shall be called the Territory of Wickedness,
And the people against whom the Lord will have indignation forever."

Esau's judgment has been prophesied and the Word will not fail. They hide their identity, but we know who they are. They have built but MESSIAH will throw down. And yes, they are the territory of wickedness, and YAH's anger is against Esau forever. Christians can go on deceiving themselves and being deceived.

2 Esdras 6:9
“For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.”

YAH has allowed Esau to build, but YAH will bring Easu's reign to an end with the destruction of this world. Then Jacob's reign will begin.
All praises to YAH!

Important truths are hidden form Christians to keep them permanently brainwashed and enslaved.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by PervertProphet: 6:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
donnie:

Fruit of the Holy Spirit to you is when strong black men are turned into weak idiots by the homosexual looking white Jesus. Thank your god for those groups, if not you will be begging whites for permission to climb your wife.

In a few months/years you will be looking for this kind of preaching because Christianity will have no answers for you. Even under lockdown, they are still milking their gullible sheep. Nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-U3LK7kxHU

I don't know where they select you guys from?

Do you people have like a special class of Illiterate demon possessed individuals who are sent out these days?

What has Jesus Christ got to do with Homosexuality?! You just putting your pea-sized brain ignorance on display, right?!

First, I don't know where they select some of you illiterates I encounter here on Nairaland from.
Who told you Jesus first of all was a White Caucasian?
Of What importance/relevance has the colour of Jesus's Skin got to do with the importance of the Salvation plan He brought of which His life that was Sinless attested to that fact.

The ever first drawings of Jesus Christ were 200 years (2 Centuries) after Jesus has ascended back to Heaven. The Earliest Christians starting from His Disciples were never interested in what colour His Skin was. The drawings by the Semitic people of Jesus Christ two hundred years after his ascension are more brownish and quite different from the drawings of the White Caucasian Christians who started drawing their own white racial representation of Jesus 400 years after the Semitic People.

The Ethiopian Christians drawing of Jesus 300 years before Muhammad and Islam also contrast differently to the drawings of Jesus by either the Semitic Christians or the White Caucasian Christians in Rome. Everyone drew Jesus according to his own racial feature. The Semitic Christians that is the Jews, Syrians, and others like the Ethiopian, Libyans Christians, etcetera of the Old World who were first Christians before Islam came through with the Sword and had many of their descendants as Muslims today.

These African Christians drew their racial features into the representation of Jesus and theirs was different from the White Caucasian Christians of Byzantine and Rome also different to the oldest ones by the Semitic people as found in Syria. The Semitic people are usually Brown. Everyone drew Jesus Christ according to how their racial skin looked and this is because No one knows how Jesus Christ looked like because the Disciples who were first with him and others like the Africans: Ethiopians, Libyans, etcetera who lived in the very period of Jesus Christ ascension to Heaven were never interested in what he looked like. That was not the most important thing to them. It was the Salvation He brought them that they were concerned about. 100 years after Jesus Christ ascended back to Heaven. No one even drew how he looked like. Infact, Jesus was merely represented by symbols like anchor, etcetera and not by full pictorial representation of Him.

The first ever drawing of Jesus Christ was in 235AD found in Syria. That is 235 years after the ascension of Jesus Christ.

Nothing of this Racial based Religious agitation and ideologies will bring Peace to the World.
1) The Jews with Judaism
2) The Arabs with majorly Sunni Islam and the need for everyother Muslims from other Nations to speak and read the qur'an in Arabic, their language.
3) The White Caucasians with their Seperatism and other racist groups, etcetera
4) The Black Hebrew Israelites and Black Nation of Islam with their teaching that all White People are Devils and that only Black Man will be saved and their teaching that the domination of white man ended in 1914.
5) The Jehovah Witness with their 144,000 instead of the Israelites the Bible talked about. It is suddenly recalculated as 144,000 Jehovah Witnesses in America that partake in the Memorial meal of the Lord and their failed and New light understanding on 1914. When formerly, it was that Christ returned invisibly. Even Beth-Sarim was set up by Rutherford to welcome them, etcetera and their numerous failed prophecies.
6) The Biafra, Oduduwa, Arewa, Niger Delta agitations
7) The Indian Hindu/Sikh Vs the Pakistani Islam opposition, etcetera.

All these aggression and agitations will all fail even if Africans, China, US, Saudi Arabia, Islam, Biafra, etcetera become World Power. It means nothing as there would never be Peace on Earth. Only till the Kingdom of God comes. Jesus Christ would be the Ruler. There is no racial dichotomy or gender in Heaven or Marriage. The Incorruptible Body we would have won't have all that need for all that Nonsense that we do need here on Earth.

It is only our Corruptible Body here that discriminates against our different racial or tribal features. By the way, na today you know say Chinese dey discriminate against Blacks but not all Chinese because there are some Spirit filled Chinese Christians who are also facing persecution too just like the Blacks from the Chinese Totalitarian/Dictatorial government but who despite that have continued to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ that is for all men to draw into one Big family. Individuals of different races and bloodlines into one with Jesus Christ.

Satan is playing with your eternal destiny arguing about useless things like the skin of Jesus Christ till you turn up in Hell then your foolishness will then become evident.

This is the first drawing of Jesus Christ found in Syria 235 years after the death, ressurection, and ascension of Jesus Christ. Notice how different it is to the ones of Jesus Christ drawn by White Caucasian Christians who are only drawing a Jesus Christ that resembles their racial features. Nowhere in the Bible does it talk about Jesus Christ having a White feature. Now, if you as a West African draw Jesus Christ as having black features. That's your own problem but these debate as to how Jesus Christ looks is one of the Stupidest debate I have ever seen.

Galatians 3:1 NLT — Oh, foolish Galatians! Donnie and every other Black Hebrew Israelite! Who has cast an evil spell on you? For the meaning of Jesus Christ’s death was made as clear to you as if you had seen a picture of his death on the cross.

This picture below is titled: "The Healing of the Paralytic"

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 8:59pm On Apr 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

I don't know where they select you guys from?

You think you know something...
You are better ignored. You are under a spell. The message I bear is not for everyone. Those who are YAH's sheep will hear His voice and awake.

A Reverend sister was accusing me today of brainwashing my Mum (a Phd holder) and I told her that my mum was in the truth before me.

Then I asked if she knew a certain popular Bishop and she said yes. Then I said "he was a white man" (even though I knew he was black).... I never met him though. "He was black!" the old nun retorted. "No he was white", I said repeatedly. Until she said "okay o" and hung up. How come it matters to her that the bishop was black? Why didn't she say color doesn't matter?

That is the same way you liars and hypocrites provoke YAH to anger with the things you teach his people. When you say, his color doesn't matter you are codedly trying to strip Israel his chosen people of thier identify. You will not go unpunished.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
And next time make your posts brief. I find that many who talk too much end up saying nothing.

If his color mattered to the spirit of YAH, it should matter to you.

Revelation 1:14-15
[14]His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
[15]And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

He had wooly hair and dark brown/black skin like burnt brass. Those are negro features you brainwashed slave.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

Everyone drew Jesus according to his own racial feature. The Semitic Christians that is the Jews, Syrians, and others like the Ethiopian, Libyans Christians, etcetera of the Old World who were first Christians before Islam came through with the Sword and had many of their descendants as Muslims today.

The bolded epitomizes the foolishness you Christians promote. You want people to believe that a real man (not imaginary) died and shed real blood (not imaginary), rose from the dead and ascended into heaven in bodily (not imaginary). Then you must be mad to tell me anyone can see him whichever color they choose. Was he not from the tribe of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) in Israel? Don't we have historical proof that the true biblical Isrealites are black? You are promoting the Antichrist spirit.

1 John 4:3
[3]And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

He came in the flesh, was of a particular tribe and race. He is not imaginary... you hear me?

PervertProphet:
These African Christians drew their racial features into the representation of Jesus

You wretched liar! Havent you Christians littered the streets and churches of Africa with images of the white idol who never existed and whom you call Jesus? Did you not humiliate your children by showing them an image of a white savior, whereas MESSIAH was actually black? If that is not witchcraft tell me what it is?

1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by PervertProphet: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
donnie:

You think you know something...
You are better ignored. You are under a spell. The message I bear is not for everyone. Those who are YAH's sheep will hear His voice and awake.

A Reverend sister was accusing me today of brainwashing my Mum (a Phd holder) and I told her that my mum was in the truth before me.

Then I asked if she knew a certain popular Bishop and she said yes. Then I said "he was a white man" (even though I knew he was black).... I never met him though. "He was black!" the old nun retorted. "No he was was white", I said repeatedly. Until she said "okay o" and hung up. How come it matters to her that the bishop was black? Why didn't she say color doesn't matter?

That is the same way you liars and hypocrites provoke YAH to anger with the things you teach his people. When you say, his color doesn't matter you are codedly trying to strip Israel his chosen people of thier identify. You will not go unpunished.

Devil is playing Pokémon with your life.

You are seriously bewitched.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by PervertProphet: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2020
donnie:

The bolded epitomizes the foolishness you Christians promote. You want people to believe that a real man (not imaginary) died and shed real blood (not imaginary), rose from the dead and ascended into heaven in bodily (not imaginary). Then you must be mad to tell me we anyone can see him whichever way they choose. Was he not from the tribe of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) in Israel? Don't we have historical proof that the true biblical Isrealites are black? You are promoting the Antichrist spirit.

1 John 4:3
[3]And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

He came in the flesh, of a particular tribe and race. He is not imaginary... you hear me?

You wretched liar! Havent you Christians littered the streets and churches of Africa with images of the white idol who never existed and whom you call Jesus? Did you not humiliate your children by showing them an image of a white savior, whereas MESSIAH was actually black? If that is not witchcraft tell me what it is?

Brother man!

Easy IEEE! On the weed that you smoke.

No lie. You smoke the finest grade.

Easy.

Hahahaha!

Zero knowledge dropped. Zero Historical fact that we can verify. Just some "Rastafarian" weed convo. Easy brother mi say on dem weed.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by donnie(m): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2020
PervertProphet:

Brother man!

Easy IEEE! On the weed that you smoke.

No lie. You smoke the finest grade.

Easy.

Hahahaha!

Zero knowledge dropped. Zero Historical fact that we can verify. Just some "Rastafarian" weed convo. Easy brother mi say on dem weed.

When you are ready for a debate, using historical sources, let me know. As I see you sef, you nor reach. Preaching lies which have not helped our people. Better you just run along.
Re: Coronavirus: Martial Law Is Coming! by MuttleyLaff: 10:49pm On May 27, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

"

"

"

Proving who Esau and whom his descendants are today is irrelevant to what's on the table right now about pretending to be an Israelite. It is more inconsequential because of the first served gospel has been preached to the 10 lost tribes of Israel. Now that being done, next on the agenda, was the promise made to father Abraham, then to be extended to the wider world wide world. This is the original intent of YAH, to bring salvation and redemption to whole wide world at large. Courtesy, demanded that, to the Israelites first (i.e. before the exile citizens of the kingdom of Judah and after the exile all the Israelites) and then to the world following after that, donnie. This is where we are now donnie, lol, a level playing field, for all. No servants, no maids, no 72 virgin maidens, none of any of those nonsense etcetera

Not to be accused of avoiding your question, fyi donnie from above Malachi 1:3, Esau, the Edomites, were totally wiped out. That inheritance, in Malachi 1:3 above, God, by virtue of Psalm 127:3 equally above, means descendants. There is no Esau today donnie, the Edomites are wasted. They formed alliance with the Babylonians to attack Jerusalem (i.e. Psalm 137:7) but donnie, since you wanted to hear word, I'll give it to you straight up. Now do you remember the above mention of mine, copied from another thread and pasted here since relevant? Remember as seen above, that I earlier gave four groups in the world today, that are pretending to be Israelites/Hebrews, well fyi donnie, the Ashkenazi Jews are "who is Esau today" and Ezekiel 36:5, using scripture QED, inconjunction with Luke 21:24b proves this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

666 On Almost All Product We Consumed / What Pastors Won’t Tell You About Tithes / Preparing For Rapture, (part 8), SEPARATION FROM WORLDLINESS/WORLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 161
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.