Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Excessive Data Deduction - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Excessive Data Deduction (563 Views)

Customers Outraged Over Excessive Bank Charges / Credit Deduction Theft From Account- Photo / 10 Ways To Avoid Excessive Spending (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Excessive Data Deduction by Joaks(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hello house,please i need lawyers in the house to come to my rescue or anybody that can link me up with a credible lawyer who can get me justice from Airtel unnecessary deduction of my data.
I subscribed for airtel #500 for 750mb of 2weeks and was too busy to use the data for the purpose i subscribed for for 2days only to ON my data for usage and then i received a message from airtel that my data remained 50mb and immediately i saw the message,i OFF my data to check my data balance only to see that there was no data on my phone anymore.
This is the second time this is happening to me on two different airtel sim cards within a month.
Its not how small that data purchase was but how they short change people of their hard earned money.
I am now thinking of suing them to Court but I'll prefer if there is another way to it.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Improve Your Portrait Editing Skills / [NEWS] Companies Hit Pause Button As Coronavirus Infects Economy / Own A VTU Business Platform With As Low As 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.