Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT (24699 Views)

Coronavirus: Ganduje Inspects Kano Isolation Centre / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / (video) Coronavirus Isolation Centre Akure Drill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Yeeyo: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
r

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by nauto: 6:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
The fear of spread of Coronavirus has made Nigeria Musician in Enugu to wear his girlfriend pant as a protective mask against the deadly virus. The post made on his Facebook account shows where the artist was wearing his girlfriend pant. https://www.nairaland.com/5741433/coronavirus-enugu-nigeria-musician-wear
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by UKBobo(m): 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
ESUT...eh. Chineke. If you need a home testing kit done at home, holla
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by NOwazobia: 6:52pm On Mar 18, 2020
the media governor who has invested more on his media than he has invested in his people. Eye servantship.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by iko123: 6:53pm On Mar 18, 2020
If not for the outcry of the daughter of the deceased ,they wouldn't be proactive. Everyone is waking up. Ndiara!

https://www.nairaland.com/5741691/woman-tested-negative-coronavirus-enugu

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Mickey23(m): 6:56pm On Mar 18, 2020
Corona virus...we not come to our dwelling place IJN Truth d Lord ur God
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Xkufiz(m): 6:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Choi, na to stop school sure pass
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Taye4j: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
Flash news: President Buhari reduces petrol price to 125.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by NigeriaBam: 7:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Campaign after election
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
100% I surely know coronavirus is real, but the way kastina,Enugu,ekiti and some less concentrated state are recording first case, my mind is telling me its somehow politicized.
Something is telling my inner heart that na scam to get money to embezzle...
Well I don't have fact, but my mind isn't clear with it

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Chinese virus
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by MzTunechi(f): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Another 320 million shocked making 340 million in total
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Iyiataata92: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
If I were a patient there, even if I'm dying of malaria, I'll leave the hospital immediately

I hate nonsense
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by KaptainAfrika: 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Human beings are funny, a deadly virus is knocking at the door and some people are still talking politics!
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Olubadan1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
always medicine after death
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Raymon1212: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
*STILL HAVING DIFFICULTY IN CHECKING JAMB/UTME RESULTS?*

UTME 2020: JAMB Releases Day 3 Results (Easy Way To Check)

http://giditrendz.com/utme-2020-jamb-releases-day-3-results-easy-way-to-check/
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by gnykelly(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
proactive? after someone is dead

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Dominatrix(f): 7:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
Buy a small thermometer and check your temperature everyday... Drink lots of water, avoid crowdy places, stay safe, everything will be fine soon.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by miqos02(m): 7:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
OEPHIUS:
COVID-19:

The team leader, who appreciated Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi for his efforts and effective leadership role in driving “not just the health sector but the entire sectors in Enugu State”, further disclosed that the Council considered and approved the procurement of more personal protective equipment, sanitizers, masks, respirators and all that are needed to aid the physicians manage their patients.

Dr. Agujiobi pointed out that the team requested for the procurement of full-fitted ambulances and incident vehicles to help respond to emergencies as they may arise, as well as release of funds for mass advocacy and enlightenment in every nook and cranny of the state, churches, markets and schools.

Said he: “In a couple of hours, all the radio stations in Enugu will be agog with jingles and everything that we need to know regarding the Coronavirus.” He also added that the Council equally approved that funds be made available so that the health workers will have the requisite training and pursue contact tracing of those who may be suspected or may turn out to be positive, “so that we don’t need to have anything lacking.”

Dr. Agujiobi further explained that the sum of N150 million was approved by the Council to tackle the issue of Coronavirus and to ensure that the state is fully prepared, while the sum N80 million was also approved for procurement of important and essential drugs that may be needed to treat and manage Coronavirus, Lassa fever and other communicable diseases.

According to him, “the Enugu State Executive Council, in addition, approved N100 million to be kept in the Emergency Operation Centre account, in case of any emergency or any need to access fund before the next EXCO, so that we won’t be talking that there is no fund”.

na wa oh, I thought we were prepared already
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by XANDERBOY85: 7:30pm On Mar 18, 2020
dele1727:
You people will not kill somebody...

No b this same Enugu release 20 million initially

Now when the family of the woman killed in came to the media...

Gbam 320 million...is released.. Yet some people will love nothing else than to blame people of other region ethnicity..

#holdyourchairman responsible
#Holdyourrepresentatives responsible
#Holdyourgovernor responsible

You fools should give this sanctimonious...holier-than....thou attitude a rest! You act as if governance in your state or region is any better! If you’re referring to LAGOS (as i’m sure you are)....angry that Igbos wouldn’t stop commenting on issues concerning the state or stop commenting on your god Tinubu (that has Lagos in his pocket) then you’re in for a big disappointment for as long as Igbos are stakeholders in Lagos and constitute a huge chunk of its population!

You must think Igbos don’t equally hold south-east governors and politicians to account abi?
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Klington: 7:33pm On Mar 18, 2020
proactive steps indeed
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by wman(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
Where are all those idiots shouting scam! scam!?
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Ronnygold(f): 7:43pm On Mar 18, 2020
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. Coronavirus no go reach us on Jesus name.

Anyway, read my story here!

https://www.nairaland.com/5458473/dealing-powers-behind-barrenness-life/7#86584689
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by supereagle(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
0KNM:
It took a life for them to take action. Shame on all Nigeria leaders
The reason someone called it reactive steps and not proactive.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by 4reala(m): 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
Cosmatikka:
It's now our yeye govt wants to wake up, MFs.
My cousin was to travel back to Malabo from Spain 3days ago, d flight was cancelled. He had to enter France from Spain, den landed in Lagos ystday. I asked him if dey were quarantined, he said dey just took their info & asked dem to go. Imagine such dumbness
Abeg, help Naija, tell that ur uncle make him do self quarantine and make u and any other person wey don't get contact wit am do the same. God bless una
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
supereagle:

The reason someone called it reactive steps and not proactive.
I agree with that
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Totalconcept(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
Like play like play
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Angelfrost(m): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
NOL2dworld:
God! what has the world done to deserve all this

What a year.

Boko Haram, ISIS, Genocides, Drug Running, Money Laundering, Weapons of Mass Destruction, etc...

If God were man, He would have been far less forgiving and tolerant!!!

That said... This has nothing to do with God. The world is being run by men that claim there is no God!!! So, ask them why they are fvcking this earth up so badly!!!... Leave God out of this!!!
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Kaydans(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
bjsteve:
i just hope the money won't be looted, I trust my naija people

U still the talk of money,
U think if this continues,
Money Is going to matter?
Nobody is safe rn
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by persius555(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
In order words, they were waiting for money to be released. If Una like make Una loot am.
I'm surprised no one is talking about upgrading standard test labs.
Re: Coronavirus: Enugu Takes Proactive Steps, Relocates Isolation Centre To ESUT by Keemsleek005(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
Olalan:
God help us ooooo Thought the federal government said they were prepared.....
BTW this government can't be compared with the past administration who were proactive and effective in handling the Ebola crisis.

Una don start was it federal government or lagos State government that tackled ebola. Is it federal government that made lagos state pro active having a decent isolation center. Its the states that will provide isolation centers and federal government will come in form of NDCD to take sample are give treatment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies Following Fire Tragedy Few Days After Her Wedding. Photos / Omicron: Concerns Mount Over Cyril Ramaphosa's Visit To Nigeria / Lockdown: What Would You Be Doing This Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.