Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,866 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Seed For The Comming Year - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Seed For The Comming Year (603 Views)

Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua / Moses Fortold The Comming Of Prophet Muhammad: Prove Me Wrong Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Seed For The Comming Year by Azibalua(f): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2010
ecclesiastes 11:4-6

he that observeth the wind shall not sow and he that regards the cloud shall not reap as thou knowest not the way of the spirit nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child even so thou knowest not the works of god who maketh all.in the morning sow thine seed and in the evening withhold not thine hand.

another year is dawning fast soon it will be 12 midnight december 31 st 2010
what do you want next year to look like
what are your aspirations

you can surely connect with a precious seed

scripture says
psalm 126:6
he that goeth forth bearing precious seed shall doubtless come again rejoicing bringing his sheaves with him

therefore get your seed ready wink
Re: My Seed For The Comming Year by KunleOshob(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2010
^^^^
another scam to reap people off their hard earned money! Is the first fruit you people are planning to collect not enough for your greedy pastor
Re: My Seed For The Comming Year by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2010
yeah i've my beans seedlings ready. i got to sow and reap enough beans in 2011.
Re: My Seed For The Comming Year by Kay17: 11:11am On Dec 25, 2010
How much is the presidency.
Re: My Seed For The Comming Year by Azibalua(f): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2010
@kunle oshob
my first fruit i have alredy planned to give and i have made all the necesary arrangements
my seed for next year i have arranged and will definitely increase
you fit vex na your buisness

@babaearly
what a man soweth tht shall he also reap

@kay 17
do not derail the thread
Re: My Seed For The Comming Year by KunleOshob(m): 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2010
@azibaula
You can starve for all I care. You can use all your money for idol worship, that is if you are not a servant of the idol and also collecting money from other muguns on it's behalf.

PS: I hope corn seeds are acceptable I could sow some of those sha if you have a good firtile seed.
Re: My Seed For The Comming Year by Azibalua(f): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2010
@kunle oshob

i do not starve meaning that the word "starve " does not exist in my dictionary

ALSO only poor men talk about money the way you do

and for your information the more i give the more i receive this is a principle at work
but you know it is very obvious you re very frugal and definitely not a giver being that anytime we talk about giving you shrivel and writhe with pain

you are like your father who only steals kills and destroys but i am like my father who so willingly could give up his dear son{jn 3:16} for the whole world including you, he did not care about any other thing at that point but the world

what you sow is definitely what you will reap
if you sow corn you will reap AKAMU i bet that's your breakfast every morning
Re: My Seed For The Comming Year by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 26, 2010
well its all in the mind. if your mind sticks to it, nd you believe it, it go work for you
Re: My Seed For The Comming Year by KunleOshob(m): 11:07am On Dec 26, 2010
@joagbaje
Stop using this fake azibaula I.D to campaign for "seeds" and filthy lucre on behalf of Oyaks. Oyaks doesn't care wether you guys starve or rot in hell as long as the cash keeps rolling in under various scams/schemes.
Re: My Seed For The Comming Year by Joagbaje(m): 4:34pm On Dec 26, 2010
So how will the money move to me from Nairaland . Abegi leave me out.
Re: My Seed For The Comming Year by mabell: 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
@Kunleoshob,
what is your own with multiple id's. Must everybody do what you do?

@Poster,
you talked about planning, it just dawned on me that though i have plans for the new year, i have not sealed it up
which i have to do urgently.
My seeds will definitely speak for me next year

@KunleOshob, first fruits, seeds, tithes, offerings e.t.c does not make a man go hungry rather it enriches especially when it is done with revelation
Re: My Seed For The Comming Year by ogajim(m): 4:54pm On Dec 28, 2010
@Poster, omase oooo

Azibalua:

@kunle oshob

i do not starve meaning that the word "starve " does not exist in my dictionary

ALSO only poor men talk about money the way you do

and for your information the more i give the more i receive this is a principle at work
but you know it is very obvious you re very frugal and definitely not a giver being that anytime we talk about giving you shrivel and writhe with pain

you are like your father who only steals kills and destroys but i am like my father who so willingly could give up his dear son{jn 3:16} for the whole world including you, he did not care about any other thing at that point but the world

what you sow is definitely what you will reap
if you sow corn you will reap AKAMU i bet that's your breakfast every morning

[color=#990000]It is hard to imagine this coming from a Christian who has given his/her life to Christ and lives for him
, I can go on but I digress! What's wrong with being frugal? Did Christ not live an AUSTERE life here on earth despite his RICHES?
[/color][/
[b]
Kunle has done a lot to EDUCATE lots of folks on NL about TRUE CHRISTIAN principles and expectations as opposed to the owo/kudi/ego/igho(for those from Ewu lol) gospel we hear from most Nigerian and American Churches. 

[/b]
I don't care how many SEEDS you sow or your tithes without HOLINESS, Charity, life without SIN, It is IMPOSSIBLE to see God.

Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Ignorance Is A Killer (3) / Say No To Suicide / Atheist In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.