Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua (3851 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / Comforting Scriptures For All Relationship Crises / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by moderatorr: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2011
TB joshua prophesied on 28th dec 2008 about economic crises comming.

He repeated that prophesy in august 2011, then today again.
Today at the synagogue church of all nations, he said 'i see people(workers) in uniform protesting with placards allover the streets. It will come to a point that they will stand in front of the houses of big men saying 'we need food!'.

In 2008, he prophesied that 'their would be a law comming that will moderate the amount of money you can move. And the money will not be enough to support your company, there will then be confusion everywhere'.
Today ad the church, he said 'that law is being implemented in your country(nigeria) today'.

'hunger will be so severe. There will be no gentle man anymore. This crises is now spreading from one country to another. If you have supplus now, preserve it.
When obama was giving his first speech, i said am not seeing any miracle. Every president promises miracle, even my president here, i dont see miracle anywhere comming'.

He is still making the prophesy as am writing this. Pls some one should help with the full transcript.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by moderatorr: 11:03am On Oct 16, 2011
he said 'the world has only seen 30 percent of the crises!'
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 16, 2011
Who needs a so called prophet to tell him that? The signs are allover the place!
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by redsun(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
moderatorr:

he said 'the world has only seen 30 percent of the crises!'

Are you that thick coming up with this kind of story? Who doesn't know the obvious going by the way nigerian leaders are going about leadership?
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by moderatorr: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
unfortunately, this is all you can do.
redsun:

Are you that thick coming up with this kind of story? Who doesn't know the obvious going by the way nigerian leaders are going about leadership?
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by redsun(m): 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2011
moderatorr:

unfortunately, this is all you can do.

Still better than your crayfish and deluded topics and opinions.

Anything but.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by tubolancer(m): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2011
Things are getting worse under this man,and some slowpoke,senile men in nairaland were praising the removal of subsidy as if their family were super-rich, on the day of our protest we shall pull them down into the pit of hell where they belong.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by Pukkah: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2011
The signs are there for analysts and pundits to see.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by doctokwus: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2011
Nobody need b told,unless those living in illusion that things are getting worse in nigeria,u neednt b a prophet to see it;but being bold enough to say it out is commendable.There are too many forces of deprivation in d land and yet some few continue to do things as usual,toiling wt fuEl subsidy removal;increasing cost of evrything,massive corruption,moral debasement so commonplace and leadership in many strata that embarass d word governance.Joshua just voiced out what millions see daily but av no podium to do so.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by ikeyman00(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2011
@@@@

this una father can be annoying sometime u know undecided
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by moderatorr: 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
he said 'when the workers refuse to work, tell me how the rich men's work will be done?'
he prophesied that when the protests will start, great monuments that can never be replaced will be destroyed! He said that there are many ways to catch a leader that does something wrong rather than going on a destructive protest. He gave instance by saying the leader should be invited to a meeting, then arrested. He said the publics reaction(protest) to a leader's wrong will be more destructive than the leader's mistake.
This i think is his solution to what is about to happen.

'there are things a prophet cannot alter except with the help of people involved' he said.
'you people said i caused our loss in the match between nigeria and guinea, i am not the cause of this one. Dont call a pastor when you need a prophet, dont call a prophet when you need a pastor. . .'
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2011
moderatorr:

TB joshua prophesied on 28th dec 2008 about economic crises comming.

He repeated that prophesy in august 2011, then today again.
Today at the synagogue church of all nations, he said 'i see people(workers) in uniform protesting with placards allover the streets. It will come to a point that they will stand in front of the houses of big men saying 'we need food!'.

In 2008, he prophesied that 'their would be a law comming that will moderate the amount of money you can move. And the money will not be enough to support your company, there will then be confusion everywhere'.
Today ad the church, he said 'that law is being implemented in your country(nigeria) today'.

'hunger will be so severe. There will be no gentle man anymore. This crises is now spreading from one country to another. If you have supplus now, preserve it.
When obama was giving his first speech, i said am not seeing any miracle. Every president promises miracle, even my president here, i dont see miracle anywhere comming'.

He is still making the prophesy as am writing this. Pls some one should help with the full transcript.

not empowerment as some NLers would have argued ?
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by otokx(m): 7:43pm On Oct 16, 2011
Please is this prophecy for Nigeria or a global phenomenon?
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by Seun(m): 11:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
Of course, the fuel subsidy will lead to protests. Even a blind bat can see that.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by ak47mann(m): 12:35am On Oct 17, 2011
hmmmmmm cool cool
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by hannie: 12:40am On Oct 17, 2011
STORY STORY . . .

STORY grin
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by Calradised: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2011
everyone is talking, saying that it doesn't take a prophet to say that the economic crisis is going to get worse
but no one is bothering to pick up on the point that tb joshua prophesied this worldwide economic crisis in 2008, when at that time, there was nothing like that
how many more times does he need to talk before people of nigeria recognize tbj as a true prophet sent of God? it is not once, not twice, not 10 times, that tbj's prophecies have been discussed on this debate and he has been proved wrong in none of them.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by Pukkah: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^Do you believe that God recognises TB Joshua as His man? If yes, why should it bother or worry you that Nigerians don't recognise him as a man of God? Having received God's endorsement, does that of man matter again? Is recognition by man the objective of prophecies?

I insist, the signs of an economic crisis are there for analysts and pundits to see. I don't need TB Joshua to tell me.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by Beaf: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2011
All these prophets and their yeye prophecies sef! angry

The man is simply more intelligent than 90% or more of his congregation and is saying stuff that he does not need the "power of prophesy" to see, which is that any so-called mass protest will backfire very resoundingly indeed.
He is too scared to say tell the reason why, though; so I will help him by saying it is because he knows that any such protest will be based on foolishness. There are two reasons for this, (a) Nigeria is not united in any way, (b) the masses will be fighting the fight of their true oppressors, the IBB's and ex-generals who have the country in their pocket.

It is unfortunate that the average Nigerian is fast becoming a sentimental being that will not even pause for a moment to think things through, but would rather lash out fuelled by sentiment and powered by instinct. We aren't animals and this new fad of screaming without thinking will do a lot to sink the boat.

TB Joshua: Today at the synagogue church of all nations, he said 'i see people(workers) in uniform protesting with placards all over the streets. It will come to a point that they will stand in front of the houses of big men saying 'we need food!'.

Mint.
Learn the terrain, reason and rationalise; or you will end up fighting with all your strength to defeat yourself.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by wesley80(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2011
^^^ It isnt just about this particular prophecy but his entire prophecies past and present. The question is do we understand the SCALE of the problem ahead? Do you? It is one thing to claim to be smart and guess the future based on current trends and another to stick out your neck and make a bold statement about the future.

I honestly do not understand people any longer, how can a man that has been proven right so many times be dismissed so casually? Imagine the scorn and abuse he's had to endure for speaking things that have eventually come to pass yet people still dismiss him every time he opens his mouth to speak. It just keeps amazing me, how can people be so stiffnecked?
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by Beaf: 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2011
wesley80:

^^^ It isnt just about this particular prophecy but his entire prophecies past and present. The question is do we understand the SCALE of the problem ahead? Do you? It is one thing to claim to be smart and guess the future based on current trends and another to stick out your neck and make a bold statement about the future.

I honestly do not understand people any longer, how can a man that has been proven right so many times be dismissed so casually? Imagine the scorn and abuse he's had to endure for speaking things that have eventually come to pass yet people still dismiss him every time he opens his mouth to speak. It just keeps amazing me, how can people be so stiffnecked?

I am yet to see any of his prophecies that has been fulfilled. The way these things work is that they are non-specific enough and leave ample leaway for wriggling or outright escape.

I want a prophet to tell me, "on Sunday, the 27th of November, a, b and c events will occur at exactly 1 o clock, 2:35pm and 6:43am." But will they? Can they?
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by wesley80(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
@Beaf,
Maybe you've not been paying attention cos i'm yet to see one that hasnt come to pass, and about specificity, he's been absolutely spot on! From Jackson's death to Nigeria's qualification for the world cup to her outster (Yes, that's when i started paying attention) to the series of bombings late last year to the postponement of elections, Steve job's death and a whole lot more i'm not even aware of, he's been spot on - take it from a sceptic who's religious inclination frowns at such kind of prophecies, ignore TB Joshua at your own peril. You dont have to believe him, but do not ignore him. Will narrate what completely changed my view in favour of prophecies in a moment if i can make out some time.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by Pukkah: 12:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
^^^They will not take up your simple challenge because they can't. At least, savvy analysts and seasoned pundits will recommend solutions to the problem but what did TB Joshua recommend as the solution to what he saw?

The best you can do about the risk and uncertainty which the future is always pregnant of is analysis of the past and present using the knowledge which God has blessed mankind with.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by wetu: 6:43pm On Oct 17, 2011
He watched the whole match between Guinea and Nigeria in his dream but he only saw one goal and there were four.

I have had more accurate fullfilment of dreams!
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by PastorAIO: 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2011
wesley80:

@Beaf,
Maybe you've not been paying attention cos i'm yet to see one that hasnt come to pass, and about specificity, he's been absolutely spot on! From Jackson's death to Nigeria's qualification for the world cup to her outster (Yes, that's when i started paying attention) to the series of bombings late last year to the postponement of elections, Steve job's death[b] and a whole lot more i'm not even aware of, he's been spot on [/b]- take it from a sceptic who's religious inclination frowns at such kind of prophecies, ignore TB Joshua at your own peril. You dont have to believe him, but do not ignore him. Will narrate what completely changed my view in favour of prophecies in a moment if i can make out some time.

You too must be a prophet because you know that he has been absolutely spot on in all his prophecies including the prophecies that you are 'not even aware of'. Otherwise how do you know he was spot on if you don't even know what those prophecies are.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by free123: 7:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
Can dis man see good things in nigeria? Can he ever prophesy good things coming out of Nigeria? Is he d same with Nostrademus whose prophecy is all about doom
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 17, 2011
these prophecies are in daniel and revelations. Part of it is in Matthew/Luke as well, nothing new here.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by moderatorr: 8:42pm On Oct 17, 2011
most of his public prophesies about what will happen in the whole world are often vague.
'they are for public consumption' according to him.
'I cant stand here and start giving you complete details. Thats not how things work(i think he means he cant alter the laws of nature).
If the nation involved call me, i can now give full details ' tb joshua often explains.
People who criticise him are those who havent watched his service any sunday.
He unleashes hundreds of prophesies every sunday service to church attendees almost seat by seat mostimes!
A man who can remind people their dreams! Then explain it. Even give instances of events in your past life to prove his prophesy about you will come to pass.
I have learnt from his prophesies that majority of our problems start when we have sex with possesed persons or when we visit a native doc.
Contrary to what i used to believe, people have got into problem eating in the dream or got poor counting money in the dream!
All men are not equal.
TB joshua is one of them.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by ak47mann(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2011
hw about that octopus that predicated goals in last world cup the octopus got the whole goals correct cool
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by plappville(f): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2011
Another prophecy outside the favour of Gods.
When will he tell us that God has promise to do great thing in nja, but njas needs to seek God in order
To achieve this Gods promise. If this happens i bet he will win souls for God and heaven will rejoice.
This is a negetive news to the people, even if majorities are already aware of the situation before he prophecies it.
Let God show us the truth.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by Claus(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2011
Calradised:

everyone is talking, saying that it doesn't take a prophet to say that the economic crisis is going to get worse
but no one is bothering to pick up on the point that tb joshua prophesied this worldwide economic crisis in 2008, when at that time, there was nothing like that
how many more times does he need to talk before people of nigeria recognize tbj as a true prophet sent of God? it is not once, not twice, not 10 times, that tbj's prophecies have been discussed on this debate and he has been proved wrong in none of them.

The issue of the subprime mortgages that eventually led to the credit crunch and global recession had been there since mid 2007. The signs were there for all to see. If TB Joshua predicted the crisis in 2008, then he was months late.

I was working in the financial sector in London in 2007 and we had started to hear the rumblings by the summer of 2007. By December 2007, it was clear things were going downhill. "Prophesying" about the worldwide economic crisis in 2008 is something that anyone who had been following world current affairs could have done.
Re: Heaviest Economic Crises Comming Soon - Tb Joshua by Calradised: 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2011
but it could have well gone the other way and things could have improved and then everyone would have been calling tb j a false prophet of doom
but now what he said has come to pass, we are all saying that anyone could have seen that coming
we always look for every excuse possible because we don't want to accept that tbj is sent of God

@ Pukkah
it does not matter to me whether nigerians recongize tbj or not. and i'm sure it does not matter to him, he is just continuing to do God's work.

what i am just thinking is that many years down the line, nigerians that now are rejecting tb joshua will be kicking themselves and wishing they had acknowledged him
at least, if he is a true prophet, then nigeria could be benefitting a lot more than it is now from the gift of God in his life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do These Simple Spiritual Fanta Bath To Attract Favour, Bizness Boost, Etc / How I Became An Atheist And Later Reconverted.....enjoy / How Benson Idahosa Blessed & Prophesied To Young Aliko Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.