Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools (39243 Views)

#EndSARS: Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti Shut Down Schools / SA Kids Vow To Personally Shut Down Schools On Monday (PICS) / Coronavirus: Kwara Govt To Shut Down Schools From March 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Samlo88(m): 8:03am On Mar 19, 2020
BLESSICA:
07038394724....send your account details make i show una small love. Any amount you see u manage.
0030581418 Access Bank
God bless you
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by sagaciousblog: 8:04am On Mar 19, 2020
Is this including the universities?
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by goshen26: 8:05am On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
I was thinking of doing this too this morning...

If you are inspired to do pls remember me here o
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 19, 2020
Federal Universities should shut down their own sef kwanu.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by babyfaceafrica: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Maryjane001:
Federal Universities should shut down their own sef kwanu.
only fg can do that
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by ajl: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2020
phransix2:
Good move... But I tot they said kids can easily knock off the virus... Pls protect our elderly populace too... They go tru a lot trying to make ends meet. Will u tell a man who has been standing at the bus stop for hours that when the bus finally comes he shouldn't rush in and avoid body contacts?

Shut down Lagos for one week let's see

Yes, kids can easily knock off the virus as you pointed out but they can easily transfer it to elderly members of their families.

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by awesomesossy(f): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2020
Kylekent59:

My eyes are on you --- love things

Let's see how it goes.
I wee just shuck my hand in your eye grin
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2020
Samlo88:
0030581418 Access Bank
God bless you
ur just giving out ur name and account details to a stranger on the internet.

dem never clean your account.

2 Likes

Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by AleagueEdu: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2020
O gaa oooooo
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Whizdorm001(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2020
BLESSICA:
07038394724....send your account details make i show una small love. Any amount you see u manage.
2143832476 UBA ,thanks
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by awesomesossy(f): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2020
CaptainFM1:

The airport manager should be penalised too for accepting the excursion at this period.
I totally agree with you
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Myself2(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2020
sholay2011:
Hmm...God help Nigeria.

EDIT: Damn cococandy, I thought I was the FTC! grin

I hope you have learnt how not to make noise even if you make the first comment. Cococandy just showed you all that there's no big deal to being first to comment. Really
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2020
When some governors from part of the North shut down all schools some i-too-know people here said it is because they don't like education. I really wonder how some of us reason. Now what would they say when the Lagos state shut down schools?
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by AWFCNAIJA: 8:47am On Mar 19, 2020
phransix2:
Good move... But I tot they said kids can easily knock off the virus... Pls protect our elderly populace too... They go tru a lot trying to make ends meet. Will u tell a man who has been standing at the bus stop for hours that when the bus finally comes he shouldn't rush in and avoid body contacts?

Shut down Lagos for one week let's see

Lagos had been on total lockdown for even more than a week in recent times... We all survived, like we always do.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by YongeeB4431(m): 8:49am On Mar 19, 2020
Basit Agunbiade access bank 1380274861
Perfecttouchade:
Make me sef credit someone with small chops money ....
Just one person will be credited, drop account...I'm sure other cheerful givers will do same to someone today. We all need love this time.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by YongeeB4431(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2020
[basit Agunbiade access bank 1380274861 quote author=BLESSICA post=87566851]Pass on the fun [/quote]
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Jaysas1(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2020
Can't it be immediately.......y 23rd of March....pls save our kids
naptu2:

https://www.facebook.com/followlasg/photos/a.676862885668314/3006110132743566/?type=3&theater
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by wink2015(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2020
ZUBY77:
The North West Governors Rushed to close schools

... But were urinating all over South West Governor's decision to establish Regional Security outfit.

Why is the school and Church Closures not National BTW?

Where is President Abba Kyari?

NORTHERNERS ! we know them !

They are hypocrites who is after their own regional interest.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by YongeeB4431(m): 8:54am On Mar 19, 2020
Basit Agunbiade access bank 1380274861 God bless you. Thanks
BLESSICA:
Pass on the fun
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by IamgratefulLord(f): 8:57am On Mar 19, 2020
BLESSICA:
Pass on the fun
Did you just scam us? It's not fair. Stop doing that. Why tell people to send their account numbers to another person's number. I checked up the number on true caller and it's one Nwabueze Ozowara. Stop that, God don't like ugly!! tongue angry undecided

1 Like

Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Perfecttouchade: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2020
sam4noow:

0111466640 gtb

Bros show ur boy love abeg, hunger wan kill me
sent.. told a paga to pay into ur aza *omoto****..small chip
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by AmeLonRo(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2020
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by chrissy3(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2020
When a govt say it's not to cause panic , it really is time to panic. When a govt say we've not abandoned you (it means you're on your own ). When a govt says (we lost 50soldiers in battle (it means we lost 100+ ). Moral lesson : don't ever believe the words of any human govt until it's proved to be true.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by sam4noow(m): 10:26am On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
sent.. told a paga to pay into ur aza *omoto****..small chip

God bless u my Gee grin
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by chrissy3(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Make me sef credit someone with small chops money ....
Just one person will be credited, drop account...I'm sure other cheerful givers will do same to someone today. We all need love this time.
0000633896 access bank. Baba homies no get the least to use see front as e be . Use your church mind run blessing on niggas
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Perfecttouchade: 10:29am On Mar 19, 2020
sam4noow:

God bless u my Gee grin
welcome bro.
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
that's what I'm saying, since there is a serious threat out there, we don't know how far the damages has gone...one just need to look for one safe means to keep these kids safe. With trusted family and friends, they should be safe, maybe your pastor's wife should be an option too, just saying o

All your trusted friends and families are unemployed, right?
What about where all the children will gather? Is the place safe too?
My Pastor's wife is employed with 4 children of hers, she is not a nanny and doesn't have a day care nor after school centre. So, maybe another suggestion will do.
Government is loading BRT and running secretariat, why not close up? Do you know how many people board BRT per day? Why are they making money when there's a red light?
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Kceefresh19: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Abeg... Shey Lagos State University dey among?
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by obontami: 5:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
That still doesn't change the fact that sanwo-olu is a bolo governor that doesn't know Shiit. Look at the way the fool is carry pictures up and down inside aso rock to show is fellow dead- brain APC member!

Tueh!!!

Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by Eldo24: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2020
Thanks..
Re: CORONAVIRUS: LASG To Shut Down Schools by wowcatty: 4:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Exactly, most of the plants used in medicines are gotten from Africa, they process them and then sell back to us.
9gerian:
This is the scariest thing of all shocked

Especially since Africans believe the whites / foreigners without their own checks and tests to ascertain the actual safety or long term effects of donated medical materials and aids.

There are people who fear government vaccinations even more than the virus.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.texasmonthly.com/news/texas-anti-vaxxers-fear-mandatory-coronavirus-vaccines/amp/

Nigeria, Africa needs to step up its own scientific research game, and where possible produce its own test kits and conducts its own tests, and produce its own medical supplies. Or it ends up being used as guinea pigs like it has been happening.

Anyone remembers the Kano / Pfizer case?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2011/aug/11/pfizer-nigeria-meningitis-drug-compensation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment / Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France / Delta Polytechnic Students Charging Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.