Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment (39254 Views)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep / Perks Of Being A Course Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by obembet(f): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
There is serious drama at Ignatius aguru University after general Course Representative Embezzled over 6.4million Naira belong do faculty of Management science.

Henry Boma and Boniface Princess a course rep of accounting, 400level student of Ignatius aguru University as disappeared after he mismanaged over 6.4M naira belong to the department.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv_-K9jIe9f/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Kingosytex(m): 4:20pm On Aug 18, 2023
Na like dis e dey take start. Later dis one will find himself in the senate or somewhere else and continue the looting. We keep blaming those in power but fail to understand that we elected them from amongst us, they didn't fall from they sky; they have the mindset and mentality of an average Nigerian who sees every leadership opportunity as an avenue to amass wealth.

Back then in school, one of the SUG presidents once used the SUG funds to buy himself a sharp ride, it only got sour because out of his greed, he failed to settle those of higher hierarchy. The aggrieved parties blew the whistle and raised an alarm and the rest was history cheesy

256 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Jlow2: 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
Leaders of 2moro indeed

16 Likes

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 18, 2023
Thieves everywhere in Shiiithole.

4 Likes

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Learnt from miscreants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by securitywatch50: 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2023
Go to court
That's the slogan in town.
Someone forfeited 460000$
And ended up in aso rock
Talkless of 6.4M.

172 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by dangermouse(m): 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2023
Two of them are obviously dating each other and must have planned it together.

I keep imagining how they were able to collect the money involved in the first place

Its a shame!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Jennyclay(f): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
Don’t blame them, Nigeria is a corrupt state and the society produces it kind.

Look at what our so called leaders of tomorrow is doing in the position of just mere course rep undecided.

During my Nysc program, I was the Vice president in my CDS and the treasurer was my good friend, we were even in the same PPA. We had every opportunity to steal money but we didn’t despite my love for money.

And we were over 200 corp members in my cds, and we were paying dues of #100 each in every CDS meetings (Thursdays).

But One thing I enjoyed about my office as a CDS Vp was free transport to my PPA almost everyday in the sense that I didn’t use #1 of my money to transport myself to my PPA, it was from our cds account.

29 Likes

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Martinsmine(m): 5:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Serious flexing and lodging for course rep and assistants

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by dangermouse(m): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:

They are dating

Nlfpmod

Lalasticlala

grin
grin

Na you talk am o
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Ikpunnegi01: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
WANTED! Una funny shaa! In this shithole ,there's nothing you won't see just be expecting surprise! grin Husband and wife as Courserep .. Their future in that school is gone..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:06pm On Aug 18, 2023
obembet:
There is serious drama at Ignatius aguru University after generalko Course Representative Embezzled over 6.4million Naira belong do faculty of Management science.

Henry Boma and Boniface Princess a course rep of accounting, 400level student of Ignatius aguru University as disappeared after he mismanaged over 6.4M naira belong to the department.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv_-K9jIe9f/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Nlfpmod
Seun
mynd44
Lalasticlala

Talo ri oba fin? A pa grin
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Contango(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2023
Who voted for him as course rep in the first place? I am sure responsible people were in the class but trust Nigerian students to vote for the popular clown.

63 Likes

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Kingray10: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2023
If na me na jakpa be that.
Canada or U.K grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by illicit(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2023
How can two people be one person

This post is not clear

34 Likes

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by b3llo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 18, 2023
This guys get mind. They learnt it from politicians and government officials

4 Likes

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by ImoleNaija: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Japa funds don complete grin.

Dem get mind put such amount of money in a student's care. Nowadays that you just wake up in the morning to the news that a friend you shared the bed with overnight don japa.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by bigdammyj: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Future leader.

1 Like

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by Skillsnigeria: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by RingRoadMafia: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by omoadeleye(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Werey re o
Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by RapistOnBail: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2023
Crazy Obidients... Angry Looters undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by christejames(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
He learnt well from Tinubu through his philosophy of 'power is not shared Ala carte' grin, grab it and run with it grin cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by bluefilm: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2023
End time Class Rep. grin grin grin

The problem with thieves, scammers, looters and such like is that sooner than later, they all realize that the money they embezzled will not even solve their problem and they also realize that the extent they went to do all the embezzlement is not really worth it.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment by sotall(m): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nice one

The 6.4m was swallowed by rats and snake.

On another note nothing beats the combo of a man and woman agreeing to embezzle money. cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Students Charging Their Phones / Nigerian Student Shows The Bottle Of Wine His Lecturer Gifted His Team In France / Fulani Cattle Take Over Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.