Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Always Wear Mask And Glove,-wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Always Wear Mask And Glove,-wizkid (515 Views)

Funny Student Wear Mask On Graduation Because Of Village People / Don't Wear Mask If You're Not Sick Or Caring For Someone Who Is Sick - WHO / Corona Virus: Davido Caught Wearing Face Mask And Hand Glove (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Always Wear Mask And Glove,-wizkid by Deloversbed(m): 10:54am On Mar 19, 2020
As the world go on recording more cases of Corona virus, the popular Nigerian artiste yodeji Ibrahim Balogun (born 16 July 1990), known professionally as Wizkid has advised the people on another way to stay free from the virus.

The singer and music writer who remain the rightful owner of the starboy record label said this morning on his twitter page that it really meant something very nice if the people will consider wearing mask and gloves always in order to safeguard their lives from this deadly coronavirus.

The starboy who signed a record deal with Empire Mates Entertainment (E.M.E) in 2009 said the people are taking all these precautions being given out by the Health Organisation for granted. He also said that the fact that the virus doesn't...continue reading @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/03/always-wear-mask-and-glove-wizkid.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

"I Make N500,000 In A Good Month"- Fast Rising Actress Mo Bimpe Reveals / 'I Thought I Was Going To Die': Nigerian Coronavirus Survivor Shares Her Story / Burna Boy Joins Billie Eilish, John Legend, Others In Fight Against COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.