Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities (13385 Views)

All Football Gossip And News Here / Gary Cahill Announces Retirement From Football Activities / Daniele Rugani: Inter Milan Suspends All Competitive Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by ursullalinda(f): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
Even @home no fun.......I hate this virus.....taking away laughter from the world

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Anneka101(f): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
God help us!

Your mercies is all we need at the moment

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by momodub: 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Haa na wah oo
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by seedorfg(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Boring league with comical players and funny ref..

You've got to be kidding me if you watch that league from first to second half.
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Skyebestpropert(m): 4:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Welcome development.get a cheap land in ile Ife osun state.good for residence and commerce.neibour the polytechnic ile ife, obafemi awolowo University, oduduwa University,oauteaching hospital.08169670189
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
Where the baby dull go fine trouble na when him suspend markets...

Shey politicians have bought enough food stuffs and will say they are wise...

Corona kill them there
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by CanadaOrBust: 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
BREAKING NEWS!!!
CHLOROQUINE WORKS AGAINST COVID-19!!!!
Can u believe it?! Our old malaria medicine!!!
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by AgentNairaland(f): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Very Soon Baba God Shall Suspends The World At Large
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
Time to get closer to God

Imagine a virus that brought all world activities down including church

Hmmmmm
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
Babztunz:
I will miss naija premier league
our surely under 2.5
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Fragility6: 5:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
UnknownQueen:
I just Have this proud feeling Corona virus can't catch me, suspension or not, closure or not....
Who feels same way as me?
Easy o. Na so da tsetse fly wateva gal mk mouth weda na wetin don hol her wen we neva see her stupid posts we neva know
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by blowjohn(m): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
See these people o.
League wey go play this week then play after 3 weeks then play after 2 weeks then play after 1 month then play after 1 week.
League that they can postpone 8 0f 9 matches and allow only 1 match play in one week.
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by wink2015(m): 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
SPORTCoronavirus: NFF suspends all football activities

The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) has announced the cancellation of all forms of football activities in the country for the next four weeks.

NFF Director of Communications, Ademola Olajire, in a statement on Wednesday, disclosed that the shutdown was “as a result of the global coronavirus pandemic’’.

He said the shutdown affected all on-field activities involving the various national teams, the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL), the other leagues, youth football programmes and “even street football’’.

He quoted the NFF President, Amaju Pinnick, as saying “the cessation will be for four weeks, after which the situation will be reviewed in line with events and trends worldwide.

“They should observe the precautions as advised by the Federal Ministry of Health and the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), such as hand-washing, the use of sanitisers and social distancing.’’

Pinnick was further quoted as saying the only football activity that would be permitted was the work of the NFF investigation committee into the death of Chineme Martins.
https://dailypost.ng/2020/03/19/coronavirus-nff-suspends-all-football-activities/

PINNICK DON THEY PANIC !
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Lordave: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
And I was planning to go see Enyimba match on Sunday cry cry
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by wacuc0: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
You shouldn't say this. Please
BloomMier:
As if anyone watches Nigerian leagues

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
If you avoid shaking hands what about holding money for goodness sake? Abi it doesn't survive on money?

P. S: Nigerian currency in circulation is the dirtiest and most unhygienic in the world.

#Food4thought
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by wink2015(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
PINNICK

PANIC !
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
All of you sons of hatred cursing Buhari up and down, be warned before that your ' hatred virus' start killing all of you.
Since 2015, you never admitted defeat.

Take precautionary measures, coughing and sneezing is a very common disease in Nigeria.

If you have these symptom consult your doctor or better do "agbo steaming"

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Topmaike007(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oyibo dey suspend league we self dey close cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by maadman: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
BloomMier:

I do... KrazyLobiStarsFan… Till end of days..
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by shogsman(m): 5:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
DrSleekQas:
What exactly is going on? Why all these panic habaaa, let’s calm down joor
So you expect the government to be lackadaisical towards a global deadly disease that has no cure and have taken thousands of life in this month alone.
If you like don't take it serious and begin to roam about holding hands,you'll calm down very soon when you test positive
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by shogsman(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
BloomMier:

I and my friends even travel to another state to watch NFF,you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
dontro:
Hmmm... markets will join soon. I heard of panic buying in some parts of Lagos.

You did not hear of panic buying in Lagos. Stop spreading fake rumor only in your head
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ifeanyi4491:
our surely under 2.5

It wasn't in the last matches
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by effissyman(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Including “monkey post” grin grin

If you can relate like this post, let’s know ourselves grin

Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by onyxo76(m): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2020
this yeye virus should just go and leave us alone, let our life go back to normal kilode gan
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by amaifehenry(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
I was really looking forward to this week match; says no one.
Contrary to what you guys are saying many people in Enugu watch Rangers Match every week. I personally have not missed any of their single home game. You should try it sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by amaifehenry(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
wacuc0:
You shouldn't say this. Please
No mind them. Maybe in his state of residence. 90% of sports fans in Enugu don't miss Rangers games even when a certain Israel Abia is flopping. P.S he scored a brace yesterday.
Re: Coronavirus: NFF Suspends All Football Activities by Nairalandmonika: 8:40pm On Mar 19, 2020
Babztunz:
I will miss naija premier league
Says nobody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Cleared To Play Against Cote D'ivoire / I’ll Retire From Super Eagles When My Body Says So — Ahmed Musa (Video) / Keshi Condemns Abuja Stadium Renovated Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.