Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

ASUU Please Obey FG - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Please Obey FG (321 Views)

ASUU: We Are Preparing To Go On A Nationwide Strike / ASUU Please Let Go, He That Fights And Run Away... / Church Members Obey Their Pastor By Flogging The Devil To Death (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Please Obey FG by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Common instruction to register for IPPIS they don't want to register .they know what it means to them.
Please my people of ASUU
Please do what the Federal Government have ordered you to do. I know very well some of you are the ones talking that this Mr President Buhari led Administration is not good and bla bla bla.
You people are one the reason most of the graduates are not yet employed because of you people double working places.
Imagine One lecturer lecturing in 2 to 3 different universities.
And earning the money meant for the 3 different people into his/her pocket.
I So much thank God for President Buhari for this particular act of IPPIS registration.
My President is thinking for today and tomorrow.
Am telling you that this wisdom (it comes from God) that My President Buhari have shown even Profs that have read so many books can never get it.
My President Buhari you will be always be remembered in the Heart of some Nigerians like me for this particular act.
At least my brother and your brother, your sister and my sister will get work.
Am telling you My President Buhari is fighting unemployment directly and indirectly.
Re: ASUU Please Obey FG by ITbomb(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
So he should do the job of 2 or 3 people and get paid for 1 person

Or it's good that your VC is being paid 40k from IPSIS
Ok, no more research cos IPSIS doesn't support grants
And you ignored the homegrown system and spent $140m for a system that is still calculating errors in people's salary
Re: ASUU Please Obey FG by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
Out of selfishness they are doing those jobs, are there no graduates?
this issue of one lecturer lecturing 2 to 3 different universities is contributing to the unemployment rate in our country Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike Update: Union Embarks On Indefinite Strike / All Literates Please Come In,answer THIS!!! / Learn This Amazing Maths Trick. You Never Believe It Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.