Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit (5740 Views)

Sex With Mother & Daughter: Naira Marley Responds After He Was Criticised / Fella Makafui: 10 Photos Of Ghana Actress Will Discourage Ladies From Bleaching / Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit by realmedia(f): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Check out the hot and sexy swimsuit picture shared by Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong.
She shared the picture on Instagram and captioned it –
You’re in Good Company
When people come against you and they’re jealous, trying to make you look bad, trying to discourage you, remember you’re in good company! Jesus was probably criticized more than anyone else. I love the fact that He didn’t try to explain Himself. He didn’t try to make everyone understand Him. He just stayed focused on what He was called to do. He simply ran His race.

SEE FULL PHOTOS>> https://kupelove..com/2020/03/jesus-was-criticised-more-curvy.html

Re: Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit by donbachi(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Jesus with his ministry performed miracles and was crucified,not just criticized for all the good he did...my sister,with dis ur nudity ministry and gross damages u do to our eyes with ur unclad pics...dem suppose done burst burst ur head with bottles.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ronaldo and Messi gets criticized by opposite fans coz they are of same class and career. (professional footballers)

Wizkid and David gets same (musicians)

Even Buhari and Trump too coz they are presidents and gets criticized.

But what the hell has jesus Christ got to do in the same sentence with this slowpoke.
Instead of her to try and beat serena williams record in tennis or better still compare herself with maserati and mia khalifa (as per legends wey i be if u get my drift).

She's busy talking trash just for trending on IG and twitter.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit by Netanya(f): 3:27pm On Mar 19, 2020
The criticisms were for a different course ma'am undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit by FactBoyz: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fish brain
Re: Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit by OttHin: 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
Shame on this one

Meanwhile..... Start earning some cash with this great platform, no registration fee. Check my signature for more details.
Re: Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit by ibnlawal(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Ronaldo and Messi gets criticized by opposite fans coz they are of same class and career. (professional footballers)

Wizkid and David gets same (musicians)

Even Buhari and Trump too coz they are presidents and gets criticized.

But what the hell has jesus Christ got to do in the same sentence with this slowpoke.
Instead of her to try and beat serena williams record in tennis or better still compare herself with maserati and mia khalifa (as per legends wey i be if u get my drift).

She's busy talking trash just for trending on IG and twitter.
Badt guy.... I get you ga'an

1 Like

Re: Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit by Kabri: 5:58pm On May 21, 2021
Mtcheewww
Re: Jesus Was Criticised More" Curvy Ghana Actress Shows Boobs Transparent Swimsuit by Nobody: 5:45am On May 22, 2021
donbachi:
Jesus with his ministry performed miracles and was crucified,not just criticized for all the good he did...my sister,with dis ur nudity ministry and gross damages u do to our eyes with ur unclad pics...dem suppose done burst burst ur head with bottles.

Your brain is faulty.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 17 Years Old Girl With The Longest Leg In The World / Rivers PDP Chairman, Wazobia Max TV, other bags Garden City Advancement / Is Mami-water Aka Mermaid A Myth???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.