Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:14 AM

I Will Create A Good Business Plan, Profile And Proposal For You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Will Create A Good Business Plan, Profile And Proposal For You. (657 Views)

Get A Free "Earn" Profile And Employ Yourself Right In Your House / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Create A Good Business Plan, Profile And Proposal For You. by OsazeDee(m): 3:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hello, are you just starting your business or you've been into it for years and somehow you need a business plan, profile and proposal to guide you in the process of your business and also invite investors to you, please do reach me on 081093393669 (call and WhatsApp). Payment is very moderate. Thanks.
Re: I Will Create A Good Business Plan, Profile And Proposal For You. by OsazeDee(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2020
Don't think that you don't need a proposal, plan or profile for your business
Don't have the mindset that you don't need to bare such cost when you can get your business moving on your own.

Take this as something that is essential for professionalism and standard.
Take this as a light that will guide your business through every dark path.

Your business in an entity of its own that you need to Plan and Profile for.

Do contact me for BUSINESS.
Re: I Will Create A Good Business Plan, Profile And Proposal For You. by Coleslove: 2:18am On Apr 01, 2020
Your phone number is wrong
Re: I Will Create A Good Business Plan, Profile And Proposal For You. by OsazeDee(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Are you looking to start up a good business and you need a plan well written?

Do you have an existing business without a plan and you have come to a realization the importance off having a business plan??

Let us help you set a path to the success of your business.
Kindly drop your email and you will be contacted.
Re: I Will Create A Good Business Plan, Profile And Proposal For You. by OsazeDee(m): 11:17am On Aug 16, 2020
Coleslove:
Your phone number is wrong

Kindly check my profile for details

(1) (Reply)

CBN, Dangote Plan N120bn COVID-19 Fund, Elumelu, Rabiu Donate N6bn / The Key To Making Money During This Covid-19 Period / Pls Anyone Here Into The Business Of Buying Cheap Old Motor Like Trucks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.