Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:38 AM

Habits Of Happy People - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Habits Of Happy People (375 Views)

I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / Habits Of True Happy People / 30 Habits That Show Improper Upbringing Of Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Habits Of Happy People by lenco(m): 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sometimes I ask myself “is it possible for one to be happy every minute of the day?”. I have found this question quite difficult to answer and also quite simple answer. It all depends on who we are. So, today I want to share with us Ten habits of happy people.

1. Ignore Nonsense: You do not have to react to everything around you. There are some side talks, gossips or unpleasant occurrence that you not give your attention hence they make you sad.
2. No Entitlement: Do not have a sense of entitlement to anything or anyone. Be contented with whatever you have or given. Nobody owes you anything. Do not feel sad when people disappoint you.
3. Eat Healthy And Exercise: Your body is your primary home, take good care of it by eating nourishing meals, fruits and drinking water adequately. Exercise your body by walking, jogging or lifting dumb-bells. This helps you function well as human and makes you happy.
4. Laugh More: Embrace humor, they revitalize our souls. They help us overcome boredom and wakes up our beautify smiles.
5. Help Someone In Need: In your own way, endeavor to help people in need. Do not go beyond your limit so you do not fall short in other aspects of life. It is gainful to see someone happy because you help them out. That smile is priceless.
Continue reading at http://www.alexaina.com.ng/habits-of-happy-people/

(1) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Most Marriages "Rush To Die" / I Sell Fresh Fruits And Vegetables / Can A Man Marry Who Earns More Than Him Or Who Is The Bread Winner of The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.