Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Breakdown Of Most Marriages "Rush To Die" - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Breakdown Of Most Marriages "Rush To Die" (373 Views)

Hope Reunites With His Mother 7 Years After He Was Branded A Witch & Left To Die / Most Marriages Illegal, As Only 314 Worship Centres Have Licence To Conduct Wedd / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breakdown Of Most Marriages "Rush To Die" by swankyloaded: 2:39pm On May 31, 2020
Generally marriage is a good thing. The Bible said, a woman will leave his father and mother house and cling to a man and they become one born, one flesh. Marriage is a union that is approved by God. These days, the dream of any lady is to get married every little child who is in secondary school wants to get married! They are tired of schooling, be it young, old, beautiful, ugly, educated , illiterate, rich, poor, religious, roadside seller or pegant. Many don't really know why they want to get married, yet they dream of getting married.
[b]READ MORE:[/b]https://www.sugarlovezone.com/2020/03/breakdown-of-most-marriages-rush-to-die.html
Re: Breakdown Of Most Marriages "Rush To Die" by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 31, 2020
Na wa o, aside from your write up being boring and archaic, you expect us to open a link to continue reading this throwback view of women on marriage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Sell Fresh Fruits And Vegetables / Can A Man Marry Who Earns More Than Him Or Who Is The Bread Winner of The Family / Nairaland Family Please Help Me Am About To Perish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.