Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) (88702 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:51am On Mar 20, 2020
As the total number of confirmed coronavirus cases globally is now a staggering 218,824, doctors are left short-handed. Hospitals now face a battle with time, where equipment, supplies, and trained staff members are depleting daily.

https://www.boredpanda.com/stay-home-doctors-nurses-asking-coronavirus/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Without the medical practitioners, the battle would be lost right away.

So it’s heartbreaking to see them crying over ignorant people who find the task of staying home too big to handle. Thus, frontline workers unite in a global plea begging you to stay home so they can keep doing their job.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:53am On Mar 20, 2020
More

3 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:54am On Mar 20, 2020
Malaysia.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Over-worked medical heroes showed the marks the COVID-19 battle has left on their faces.

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Explorers(m): 4:59am On Mar 20, 2020
This nurse explained why staying home amid the pandemic is not about you.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by cRobo: 5:14am On Mar 20, 2020
I wait until I see Nigeria doctors do this

Until then

I won't say a word

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 5:15am On Mar 20, 2020
Baba lifeless will never stay at home, the drunkard will rather gallivant kebbi state because of a mere fish festival.

God bless those health practitioners

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by jeffizy(m): 5:21am On Mar 20, 2020
It's no longer news that the situation is being made worse by those wicked humans who will be fully aware of their status and still go around spreading the virus.

Please Stay At Home!!!

184 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by jeffizy(m): 5:24am On Mar 20, 2020
It's a little worrisome to know that Science has not been able to make a way out of the mess with a cure.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by jeffizy(m): 5:25am On Mar 20, 2020
Erediauwa:
Baba lifeless will never stay at home, the drunkard will rather gallivant kebbi state because of a mere fish festival.

God bless those health practitioners

So early in the morning, calling your president lifeless, drunkard?
What relates Buharri with this news?

Don't you think that statement is a reflection of who you are?

See, to criticize is good, but just venting when it's not necessary is a sickness. Get cured.

232 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by LUGBE: 5:26am On Mar 20, 2020
God will see us through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 20, 2020
And some lots in Nigeria are begging people to switch off their 5G devices.

grin

Nigeria my country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Residents in UK sets up simple alert system to keep everyone safe during lockdown with green card in window meaning 'all is well' while red card indicates resident needs help.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Iyiataata92: 5:48am On Mar 20, 2020
cRobo:
I wait until I see Nigeria doctors do this

Until then

I won't say a word
You don't have to wait for Nigerian doctors. Do your own and allow doctors do their own

You can't afford to be a monitoring spirit in such a situation
Stay At Home

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Iyiataata92: 5:52am On Mar 20, 2020
jeffizy:

So early in the morning, calling your president lifeless, drunkard?
What relates Buharri with this news?

Don't you think that statement is a reflection of who you are?

See, to criticize is good, but just venting when it's not necessary is a sickness. Get cured.
that's one of the symptoms of coronavirus. Talking when you should be quiet, just like roaming around when you should be at home

The guy is really sick

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by michlins(m): 5:52am On Mar 20, 2020
This shii is becoming scary seriously

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by GreatResearcher: 5:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Who are the bravest?

nurses, doctors or soldiers?

4 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Iyiataata92: 5:59am On Mar 20, 2020
Health workers, like security officers, are endangered species. No amount of salary is enough to make someone be ready to sacrifice his/her life for you. Thats why I always obey them.
If a soldier says 'move', you move cause staying might be dangerous
If a health worker says 'stay at home', its for your own good.

Help them to help you

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Lawgod247: 6:16am On Mar 20, 2020
ok
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by madridguy(m): 6:18am On Mar 20, 2020
Kudos to Doctors and Nurses around the globe.

Meanwhile staying at home here in Nigeria will be hard because no relief funds from government to we the citizens.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by tillaman(m): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Oh dear!! I am really troubled and I hope Nothing happens to all them frontliners, I remember a great selfless woman And her team Dr Stella Adadevoh, A rare Rose in a garden of weeds!!!

PeopleStayAtHome Abeg

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by olaric(m): 6:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Meanwhile back here in Nigeria, doctors in Abuja have embarked on strike.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by CAPSLOCKED: 6:21am On Mar 20, 2020
In Europe, Governments are distributing Gloves, Masks, Sanitizer, Money and even Food to citizens.... While in Nigeria, we can't even get a common public speech from the president.

If we stay at home, Corona may not kill us. But I can't say the same thing for Hunger and Owu.

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by MrHighSea: 6:23am On Mar 20, 2020
World dy turn upsidedown na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by dominique(f): 6:40am On Mar 20, 2020
Sadly a lot of Nigerians that survive on daily income cannot afford to stay at home

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Uyi168: 6:43am On Mar 20, 2020
Explorers:
This nurse explained why staying home amid the pandemic is not about you.
This one really touched me...
What would we have done without these guys??

14 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by YorubaKinging: 6:43am On Mar 20, 2020
Staying home is good
But in Nigeria where we have a useless, selfish government

How are we going to survive
It's a hard choice
It's either coronaVirus or hunger

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Ruggedniggaone: 6:44am On Mar 20, 2020
please where are our religion leaders ? you wont see them now to come and perform there useless miracle to cure corona but when scientists find cure and eradicate corona, you will see their brainwashed followers go to church and mosque to give their Alfas and pastors money for what scientist did.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by tuzle(m): 6:44am On Mar 20, 2020
The best way of curbing the virus would have been by forcing everybody to stay at home, but dis country if u stay at home for too long hunger will kill u first before corona.

17 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 6:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Is government not suppose to distribute face mask and sanitizer to it citizen

Instead they've skyrocketed the price

Chaiii

2 Likes

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by osamz007: 6:45am On Mar 20, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor / Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.