Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) (88759 Views)

Covid-19 Patients Being Treated In Lagos Hospital Beg Nigerians To Stay At Home / Pakistan, Nigeria, Egypt Doctors, Nurses Top List Of Banned Practitioners In UK / Doctors/Nurses Help My Wife Analyze This Scan Result Abeg (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by bigiyaro(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2020
quentin06:

bros, what's the difference between the doctor who refuses to come to work and the ones that chase patients away from hospital?

as far as am concerned these doctors are doing the same thing.
these are two totally deferent cases, while sane doctors are urging to stay at home in order not to catch the virus, meanwhile they are at work just in case, the other set of fake doctors totally refused going to work talkless of advicing people to stay at home to avoid the virus. That is the difference.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Correcto: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2020
If you don't understand want I mean then sorry.
Susily:

You said they FIGHT for SALARIES. Does that sound normal to you?

Have you ever heard that people "fight for SALARIES" in the saner climes??

If government is doing it's job of paying salaries as at when due, these things won't be happening

It's quite unfortunate we have terrible leaders that don't care about it's citizens
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by suremanpatriot: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2020
STOP EVERY PANICK .THE MAIN SOLUTION TO THIS VIRUS IS TO STOP IT AT THE SOURCE...
ID THE SOURCE LIKE IN WUHAN AND STOP IT FROM PERVADING THE ENVIRONMENT.THIS STRATEGY IS A MIXTURE SCIENCE AND FAITH TO SOLVE COMPLETELY.
JESUS SAVES US!
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Correcto: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2020
You waited till there was a pandemic before going on strike. Please Goan sit down. You have got no passion. Do you also need salaries too to create awareness on the pandemic on social platforms? You only create awareness everywhere when you need something from the government. See gerrout. Go on IG you will even see some Ghanaian doctors educating their citizens but here no even a single Nigerian Doctor has done any, except for a Nigerian Nurse on IG.
Susily:

Pressure your government to pay salaries. You can never hear abroad that people( doctor inclusive) are being owed salaries.

These people are well taken care of by their government so they work wholeheartedly

No one including you (and doctors) will put in his/her best at work if owed salary....we all have important things to do with money ( including doctors)

So we all should pressure the government to pay salaries to motivate everyone to put in his/ her very best in this trying times

God help us all
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2020
kingyang:

Some people are just to dull when it comes to comment like this, it's better to pray for our leaders than to insult them.
Shut up
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2020
blowjohn:

Keep quiet there!
What good has this administration done?
This is the worst administration ever.
He can go to egungun fish festival but cant address the country.
What are u talking.
Keep quiet and enjoy the spoils if ur ok with the administration
Well said. A chilled drink for you grin

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

You can say its CRazy, But GoD let's things happen for a ReaSOn. I've learnt not to douBt him. It's about faith. At the end of it all, he always has good intentions. It is the work of the DeVil to CReate illnesses, cause ACciDents etc. Sometimes God just let's him go on the loose. But one thing's CeRtain, he makes things RiGht in his Own time
Rubbish
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by vickydevoka(m): 11:25am On Mar 20, 2020
I no fit be doctor. Never. I better chemist shop . Money no be everything even if Igbo man no gree
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Jman06(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Foolish Nigerian politicians and their brainless supporters now expect our health workers and researchers to perform a miracle and come up with a cure for this corona virus disease! But before now, they failed to prepare for situations like this! They failed to build a functional healthcare system! They failed to invest in research! They prefer to run to developed nations to get treated of even headache!
Good that those developed nations have locked them out due to this pandemic! All of us die here!

And I know that even when the west finally finds a cure for this disease, we'll still go back to status quo. Everybody will relax!
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Iyiataata92: 11:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Correcto:
You can never understand the point he made because you may be one of the useless Nigerian doctors with no impact. You see how Doctors abroad are trying to help despite being in the front line. No Nigerian doctor or doctors has even voluntarily try to educate the society or create some sort of awareness. I guess they are waiting for money.
Dr Stella Ameyo Adadevoh is a Nigerian doctor. She lost her life while treating an ebola patient. May her soul rest in peace
I don't want to insult you but educate you. Hard time bring out the genius in people. You never knew the Igbos could produce bombs and guns until the civil started.
don't insult me again
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Iyiataata92: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2020
MOnkeyBabe:

You can say its CRazy, But GoD let's things happen for a ReaSOn. I've learnt not to douBt him. It's about faith. At the end of it all, he always has good intentions. It is the work of the DeVil to CReate illnesses, cause ACciDents etc. Sometimes God just let's him go on the loose. But one thing's CeRtain, he makes things RiGht in his Own time
The human brain is not as empty as your own is trying to make it look.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Correcto: 11:45am On Mar 20, 2020
See who is telling me about Dr Stella AA. SMH may her soul rest in peace. She is indeed a great doctor, likewise Dr Ohieri who I believe is alive. See you must not be on the frontline to make an impact. Even doctors on strike can make an impact if they want. How? Sensitize the public on the pandemic on social platforms just like you do when you want to demand salary increase or fight other health care professionals. That's all.
Iyiataata92:

Dr Stella Ameyo Adadevoh is a Nigerian doctor. She lost her life while treating an ebola patient. May her soul rest in peace
I don't want to insult you but educate you. Hard time bring out the genius in people. You never knew the Igbos could produce bombs and guns until the civil started.
don't insult me again
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Iyiataata92: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Correcto:
See who is telling me about Dr Stella AA. SMH may her soul rest in peace. She is indeed a great doctor, likewise Dr Ohieri who I believe is alive. See you must not be on the frontline to make an impact. Even doctors on strike can make an impact if they want. How? Sensitize the public on the pandemic on social platforms just like you do when you want to demand salary increase or fight other health care professionals. That's all.
Why then are you insulting them already. Have they put any foot wrong. Why would you think that they won't be as brave as their foreign conterparts?

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by pacespot(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Miami beach breakers will have none of this who are currently partying hard as their annual ritual.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by brainhgeek(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Correcto:
You are one of them, shut up!!!

I was about exchanging words with you but I am concluding that you have bad luck at thinking rationally. I can submit that you have a disorder called 'medicophobia'. Take it or leave it, I am not a medical professional but would have loved to be one. A selfless Nigerian doctor recently saved my wife and son when American doctors gave a disheartening verdict.
For the last time, time, locate the doctors who messed up your life and stop reasoning through the anus.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Correcto: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Take this time to educate the public. Lol you really trying hard to deny your profession. It is a noble profession be proud of it.
brainhgeek:

I was about exchanging words with you but I am concluding that you have bad luck at thinking rationally. I can submit that you have a disorder called 'medicophobia'. Take it or leave it, I am not a medical professional but would have loved to be one. A selfless Nigerian doctor recently saved my wife and son when American doctors gave a disheartening verdict.
For the last time, time, locate the doctors who messed up your life and stop reasoning through the anus.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Geeboy10(m): 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
jeffizy:

So early in the morning, calling your president lifeless, drunkard?
What relates Buharri with this news?

Don't you think that statement is a reflection of who you are?

See, to criticize is good, but just venting when it's not necessary is a sickness. Get cured.
I rate this statement the "Comment of the Decade"...
The way people comment these days on serious issues make one justifies the unnecessary Social Media bill...

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Correcto: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is time for Nigerian doctors to sensitize the public like they do when they are all over the Cyber space pressing demands for salary increase or fighting other health care workers. See I can't even believe that no doctor is yet to educate Nigerians except for a Nigerian Nurse on IG. I see other country doctors educating their people but you see not a single Nigerian Doctor has assisted in this regard. When it is time to make demands from government, you will see all doctors and even medical students all over the Cyber space to educate Nigerians.
Iyiataata92:

Why then are you insulting them already. Have they put any foot wrong. Why would you think that they won't be as brave as their foreign conterparts?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Ryocaj(m): 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
anonimi:

Were those countries gifted their good government or they worked for it and continue to work for its improvement?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3964496_img20160713wa0000_jpeg5f8afdd8ac03faaf771f294478b46a06

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4269133_41663981jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573_jpegac277a0d7502f8e77b3aa5be5b080eb8

The foundation is faulty.. we should stop recycling leaders.. we need fresh ideas.. same ppl in govt since 1960 r still d ones there.. Wen will d future generation take over.. These leaders av nothing 2 offer.. they just want to loot..
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Stanleyyoung234: 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Where there is No Doctor...
GreatResearcher:
Who are the bravest?

nurses, doctors or soldiers?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
anonimi:

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]
You are kidding yourself with those useless hypocritical quotes!!!

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Truthbites: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
jeffizy:
It's a little worrisome to know that Science has not been able to make a way out of the mess with a cure.

Blaming it on science?? ??....what about your GOs and Imams and priest? Haven't they found d cure?
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Phyde: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
In Europe, Governments are distributing Gloves, Masks, Sanitizer, Money and even Food to citizens.... While in Nigeria, we can't even get a common public speech from the president.

If we stay at home, Corona may not kill us. But I can't say the same thing for Hunger and Owu.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by anonimi: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ryocaj:

The foundation is faulty.. we should stop recycling leaders.. we need fresh ideas.. same ppl in govt since 1960 r still d ones there.. Wen will d future generation take over.. These leaders av nothing 2 offer.. they just want to loot..

When the future generation makes the needful sacrifice consistently and pays the required price persistently.
Otherwise how do you expect them to take over?

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by jeffizy(m): 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
Truthbites:

Blaming it on science?? ??....what about your GOs and Imams and priest? Haven't they found d cure?

Stop jumping into conclusions.
Where in my posts did i talk about religion?

I'm a believer in God and divinity. Yes.
But I know space to put both.

Don't be a jumper in the dark.
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by okezie121: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
if only we can get down on our kneels and cry for Mercy, God will surely hv mercy
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Ryocaj(m): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
anonimi:

When the future generation makes the needful sacrifice consistently and pays the required price persistently.
Otherwise how do you expect them to take over?
Things can only change through violence.. n nobody wants 2 die..
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by anonimi: 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ryocaj:

Things can only change through violence.. n nobody wants 2 die..

Not only through violence.
There is the law also.

1 Like

Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by steve6: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good bless all the medical practitioners helping to keep us all safe !
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
henrycantona:
There is something that I don't understand this staying at home is it to stay at home or stay in
inside your room, what I'm saying here in Nigeria most of us live in crowded compound so how does that going to reduced the contact with people when u have toilet to share and so others things with neighbors. Because if they say people should not go to work in other not to have much contact with people, then what happen to the once who stay in a crowded area
hmm like lagos
Re: Doctors, Nurses Around The World Unite In Begging People To Stay At Home (Pics) by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
What of NAIJA health workers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things That Can Weaken A Man's Erection By Dr Olufunmilayo / Lady Bitten To Death By Snake In Abuja As She Sat To Urinate / Embarrasing Experience: Boy Checked By A Female Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.