Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,182 members, 7,860,247 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

:) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / :) (3849 Views)

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Tonto Dikeh: I Watched Churchill Touch His Mother Inappropriately (Leaked Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:) by Igngltd: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
smiley
Re: :) by Igngltd: 4:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
:
Re: :) by Babatunde40(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Those who were not allowed to attend will be smiling now

2 Likes

Re: :) by Mekudi: 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Colorado Corona bastard grin

2 Likes

Re: :) by Humanoid01(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
This doesn't feel right. He has a point though, our health system is in a shambles.

Some people even prefer to be in countries with the most widespread cases and risk contracting it there, because they can be assured of good health care.

However, he should consider the masses and not be selfish about it, he should just do the needful. I still believe there are many more cases out there. I pray for more wisdom for the scientists working hard daily, so they can get a proper vaccine and cure for this global threat.

1 Like

Re: :) by GamalNasser: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
IKE of Big brother better go to quarantine

1 Like

Re: :) by cRobo: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
His reason is that he feels too big to be quarantine in yaba?

These set of selfish egoist people deserve firing squad for putting other people's live in dare danger

That is the reason why.

I won't say a word

1 Like

Re: :) by Davash222(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
GamalNasser:
IKE of Big brother better go to quarantine
No one can be foolish enough to use "I can't believe I'm having this discussion with an educated person" on IKE.
Ike is not that educated for someone to use that phrase on him.

1 Like

Re: :) by IceLip: 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: :) by Dominatrix(f): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Davash222:

No one can be foolish enough to use "I can't believe I'm having this discussion with an educated person" on IKE.
Ike is not that educated for someone to use that phrase on him.

Lol, that's mean. Come on!
Re: :) by egopersonified(f): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
They should never reveal the identity of this person because Nigerians will serve him jungle justice. You have being indoors but you went to amvca and clubs.

2 Likes

Re: :) by angelamina(f): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Na wa o
Re: :) by freemi(m): 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Is this real or na clout
Re: :) by MGeey(f): 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
Could this be real?
Re: :) by OKOATA(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
The reason why the epidemic is much is because of some people’s wickedness, I watched a video where a man in an elevator was spitting on the nobs, anyone who presses the button will have corona, happened in a Chinese hospital, saw another video where an old man was spitting on trolleys in a mall.
Re: :) by ednut1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Fake shit
Re: :) by MrBachelor: 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
The flow of the conversation makes it look real.

The friend should do the right thing by reporting him to the authority.

It may strain their relationship, but he would have done it for the greater good.

Also, if our intelligence agencies know their onions there is enough info in this chat to narrow down the POI.
Re: :) by sunsewa16: 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
I don't even know who intiated such awards in peak of pandemics, really okey bakassi cartoon summarize it all
Re: :) by Kingluqman(m): 7:43am On Mar 21, 2020
Many people are positive but roaming around untested and negatively grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Na Thunder Go Fire Those Hands” – Mompha Curses Trolls Tagging FBI On His Post / Saidi Balogun Is Not A Woman Beater---funke Adesiyan / Who Rocked The Nose Ring Better? Cynthia Or Ireti?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.