Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,982 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers (2118 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by MuttleyLaff: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
Many people just bear names without checking properly for the history of the first person who bore that name. I'm not saying that you should apply for a change of name though, but it is good for you to be aware of it. There are very good indigenous names we could choose from, but many of our country people chose to give names of Murderers to their children, even after discovering this truth.
Look who is talking. Have you yourself checked out the meaning of that OtemAtum you bear? Have you any idea who first bore your camelled case moniker name, hmm?

You will just have to admit that you didnt spend enough time thinking this properly through before you went on to set about creating and opening this thread

OtemAtum:
1. Moses- Moses murdered many people, but the one that stood out was that of a particular man who was working on a Saturday. Imagine, because someone was working on a Saturday, he deserved death. Numbers 15: 32-36

Imagine, their god is so senseless to have commanded that that gentle man should be killed. SMH for Jehovah and his crews undecided undecided
"Later, when the boy was older, his mother brought him back to Pharaoh’s daughter, who adopted him as her own son.
The princess named him Moses, ,for she explained,, ,“I lifted him out of the water.”,
"
- Exodus 2:10

OtemAtum:
2. Samuel- This one beats my imagination. According to their story, Saul was sent by Jehovah their foolish god to go and kill people of another land including their children and animals (just how Boko Haram does these days). Saul didn't kill all, he kept Agag the king alive and some animals. Samuel the Psycho was angry for this and he killed Agag immediately. Cruel guy with wicked acts, yet majority of christian people in our country bear that name and even called him a good child. Read 1st Samuel 15
"So in the course of time Hannah became pregnant and gave birth to a son.
She named him Samuel, saying, "Because I asked the LORD for him."
(i.e. She named him Samuel [God Hears], because she said, ''I asked the LORD for him'')

- 1 Samuel 1:20

The naming Samuel means "heard God" and/or "asked of God."

OtemAtum:
3. David- A man after foolish Jehovah's heart, yet full of wickedness. Just because someone didn't give him food he almost killed him. He also went to kill and cut the penis of 200 Philistines, according to their story. Let's assume someone does that these days, how would it sound in the ears. That person would have been labelled a terrorist, isn't it?
[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
Nah. Nope wont be labelled a terrorist
Not if it had to with 1 Samuel 15:22-23a

Obedience is better than sacrifice. And to heed [is better] than the fat of rams. “For rebellion is as [serious as] the sin of divination (fortune-telling), And disobedience is as [serious as] false religion and idolatry.

Now, fyi, King David's name is an offshoot from a Hebrew word having the meaning of loving and/or beloved.

OtemAtum:
4. Solomon- Another foolish follower of Jehovah. He killed Adonijah his own blood brother, among many others.
"You will have a son who will be a peaceful man. I will give him peace from all the enemies around him.
His name will be Solomon (i.e. meaning Peace), and in his time I will give Israel peace and quiet.
"
- 1 Chronicles 22:9

"Then David comforted his wife Bathsheba, and he went to her and made love to her.
She gave birth to a son, and they named him Solomon. The LORD loved him
"
- 2 Samuel 12:24

Solomon's means Peace, it was a name given him by his father king David. Solomon's second name however, Jedediah, was given him by God, Himself, and this means "beloved of Yah/Jehovah/Yahweh/YHWH" just as his daddy's name that means "beloved"

OtemAtum:
5. Peter- Full of wickedness. According to their story, someone died in his church, he felt no remorse, rather the same question that killed the husband, he continued to ask the wife and even declared that the wife will die too. Go and read the story of Ananias and Sapphira. So pls don't give your child the name Peter. He's a wicked follower of the prisoner called Jehovah
"Then he took Simon to Jesus. Jesus looked at him and said,
"Your name is Simon son of John, but you will be called Cephas."
(This is the same as Peter and means ''a rock.'')
'
- John 1:42

Peter's old and/or original/former name, was Simon, which means reed, this to the fact that, he practically, was a wavering person by nature, who just like a water reed, goes/flows in whatever direction the wind blows it. Jesus renamed him to Peter, signifying a transformation to become resolute and rock steady, lol. You didnt want to acknowledge this information/knowledge, isnt it, lol. Wind don blow, fowl yansh come dey exposed, lol

OtemAtum:
6. Elijah- That one and killing people like bursting pure water are like 5 and 6. He will send fictitious fire to kill fictitious captain and his army of fifty. Not on one occasion. He will always kill the prophets of other religions of those days. He should be tagged a great terrorist, but Nigerians will rather name their children after such a murderer. Hmm.
Prophet Elijah is one out of my many favorite biblical men of valor. Due to your total lack of any desire to learn the real truth about let this serve as a fyi, that Prophet Elijah's name means "Yahweh is my God" or "my God is Yah/Jehovah/Yahweh/YHWH"

OtemAtum:
7. Elisha- That bald man (Abeg that his bone that's still active after his death should not come and choke me to death o grin ). Ordinary audio children are playing, he sent audio deer to them to consume them. Na wa o. How will the audio parents of these audio children feel seeing the audio bones of their audio children lying lifeless?
""Then the Nazirites will shave their heads at the entrance to the tent of meeting, take the hair as proof that they had made this vow, and put it on the fire under the fellowship offering."
- Numbers 6:18

Your rudeness is a sign of a weak person’s imitation of strength, and the funnier thing about you calling Elisha "that bald man", is what caused the "bald" was because of a Nazarite vow, this of course happened from him shaving off his hair and so by his vow choice went bald. Even Apostle Paul, did similar in the New Testament, but hey what does OtemAtum knows, lol

Elisha, is the famous and well-known Israelite prophet, who was a protégé to prophet Elijah and expectedly, became prophet Elijah's successor. Elisha's name, fyi, means "God is salvation"

OtemAtum:
Let me not mention Samson, Phillip, and the rest. So check and think twice before you get baptised and acquire these names of murderers or before you give your children such names.
Samson's name has a root meaning from a word that means sunlight, while Philip's name comes from two words which are "Philos" (i.e. love) and "hippos" (i.e. horse), hence Philip, because of a fond of horses and of course means "horse-loving"

OtemAtum:
[s]May Jehovah continue to be in his spiritual cage until the 1000th year as revealed by the thummim of the Light of God Almighty his father. Aseeee!!![/s]
May you OtemAtum as soon you repent, be delivered, pronto from your spiritual cage as revealed by the promise of the Light of God Almighty, God, The Father. Aseeee!!!

The first part of your camel case moniker name, Otem, means, breath, meaning, you are something lasting only for a short time, lol, so continue enjoying your short-lived romance, lol. OK?

You no doubt are clever head, but given to foolishness, you allow your interest in clowning about on this forum to win you fairweather online friends unbeknowst to them you're telling lies, contradicting obvious facts that can easily be confirmed/verified and plainly all the way, lying all the time like a cheap flea market Persia rug. Smh

The second part of your camel case moniker name, Atum, has a meaning synonymous with butt-end. There's a very famous "coffin text"
which says: "we are informed that: "Atum has no power over [the deceased] N, rather, N impregnates his buttocks. ..." So means, this your second Atum name, in your camel cased moniker, suggests you're a fuckup conman. Weep, you disobedient and should have been by now tired so and so, for if you do not repent, your sooner than later coming, comeuppance days are numbered, lol.

Remember OtemAtum, I once warned you that: "One day, one day, monkey go go market, but upon finshing doing hin stunts, hin no go anymore, sabi know way return back home, dat nah sure banker, lol." If you know, you know. Who no know, forever, no go know, lol, hmm. Pray to God, that you, not be hoisted by your own petard(s)

cc LawBreaker

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 7:36am On Mar 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Look who is talikng. Have you yourself checked out the meaning of that OtemAtum you bear? Have you any idea who first bore your camelled case moniker name, hmm?

You will just have to admit that you didnt spend enough time thinking this properly through before you went on to set about creating and opening this thread

"Later, when the boy was older, his mother brought him back to Pharaoh’s daughter, who adopted him as her own son.
The princess named him Moses, ,for she explained,, ,“I lifted him out of the water.”,
"
- Exodus 2:10

"So in the course of time Hannah became pregnant and gave birth to a son.
She named him Samuel, saying, "Because I asked the LORD for him."
(i.e. She named him Samuel [God Hears], because she said, ''I asked the LORD for him'')

- 1 Samuel 1:20

The naming Samuel means "heard God" and/or "asked of God."

[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
Nah. Nope wont be labelled a terrorist
Not if it had to with 1 Samuel 15:22-23a

Obedience is better than sacrifice. And to heed [is better] than the fat of rams. “For rebellion is as [serious as] the sin of divination (fortune-telling), And disobedience is as [serious as] false religion and idolatry.

Now, fyi, King David's name is an offshoot from a Hebrew word having the meaning of loving and/or beloved.

"You will have a son who will be a peaceful man. I will give him peace from all the enemies around him.
His name will be Solomon (i.e. meaning Peace), and in his time I will give Israel peace and quiet.
"
- 1 Chronicles 22:9

"Then David comforted his wife Bathsheba, and he went to her and made love to her.
She gave birth to a son, and they named him Solomon. The LORD loved him
"
- 2 Samuel 12:24

Solomon's means Peace, it was a name given him by his father king David. Solomon's second name however, Jedediah, was given him by God, Himself, and this means "beloved of Yah/Jehovah/Yahweh/YHWH" just as his daddy's name that means "beloved"

"Then he took Simon to Jesus. Jesus looked at him and said,
"Your name is Simon son of John, but you will be called Cephas."
(This is the same as Peter and means ''a rock.'')
'
- John 1:42

Peter's old and/or original/former name, was Simon, which means reed, this to the fact that, he practically, was a wavering person by nature, who just like a water reed, goes/flows in whatever direction the wind blows it. Jesus renamed him to Peter, signifying a transformation to become resolute and rock steady, lol. You didnt want to acknowledge this information/knowledge, isnt it, lol. Wind don blow, fowl yansh come dey exposed, lol

Prophet Elijah is one out of my many favorite biblical men of valor. Due to your total lack of any desire to learn the real truth about let this serve as a fyi, that Prophet Elijah's name means "Yahweh is my God" or "my God is Yah/Jehovah/Yahweh/YHWH"

""Then the Nazirites will shave their heads at the entrance to the tent of meeting, take the hair as proof that they had made this vow, and put it on the fire under the fellowship offering."
- Numbers 6:18

Your rudeness is a sign of a weak person’s imitation of strength, and the funnier thing about you calling Elisha "that bald man", is what caused the "bald" was because of a Nazarite vow, this of course happened from him shaving off his hair and so by his vow choice went bald. Even Apostle Paul, did similar in the New Testament, but hey what does OtemAtum knows, lol

Elisha, is the famous and well-known Israelite prophet, who was a protégé to prophet Elijah and expectedly, became prophet Elijah's successor. Elisha's name, fyi, means "God is salvation"

Samson's name has a root meaning from a word that means sunlight, while Philip's name comes from two words which are "Philos" (i.e. love) and "hippos" (i.e. horse), hence Philip, because of a fond of horses and of course means "horse-loving"

May you OtemAtum as soon you repent, be delivered, pronto from your spiritual cage as revealed by the promise of the Light of God Almighty, God, The Father. Aseeee!!!

The first part of your camel case moniker name, Otem, means, breath, meaning, you are something lasting only for a short time, lol, so continue enjoying your short-lived romance, lol. OK?

You no doubt are clever head, but given to foolishness, you allow your interest in clowning about on this forum to win you fairweather online friends unbeknowst to them you're telling lies, contradicting obvious facts that can easily be confirmed/verified and plainly all the way, lying all the time like a cheap flea market Persia rug. Smh

The second part of your camel case moniker name, Atum, has a meaning synonymous with butt-end. There's a very famous "coffin text"
which says: "we are informed that: "Atum has no power over [the deceased] N, rather, N impregnates his buttocks. ..." So means, this your second Atum name, in your camel cased moniker, suggests you're a fuckup conman. Weep, you disobedient and should have been by now tired so and so, for if you do not repent, your sooner than later coming, comeuppance days are numbered, lol.

Remember OtemAtum, I once warned you that: "One day, one day, monkey go go market, but upon finshing doing hin stunts, hin no go anymore, sabi know way return back home, dat nah sure banker, lol." If you know, you know. Who no know, forever, no go know, lol, hmm. Pray to God, that you, not be hoisted by your own petard(s)

cc LawBreaker
This thread is not about meaning of names. Read the thread again and try to understand it. If Hitler had done good, many people would have continued to be bearing the name Hitler in this part of the world. He was a murderer, that's why Nigerians don't bear Hitler. So in the same light, Nigerians should watch out for names like Samuel, Peter, David, Moses, Solomon, Elijah, Elisha, etc. These are all murderers FYI. Or are they not murderers?

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by MuttleyLaff: 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
OtemAtum:
This thread is not about meaning of names.
I had to steer you back to the path of sound reasoning and pull you away from busy (i.e. being under satan's yoke) dishing out false information, spread deliberately to deceive the easily impressionable innocent and/or naive ones, lol

OtemAtum:
Read the thread again and try to understand it. If Hitler had done good, many people would have continued to be bearing the name Hitler in this part of the world. He was a murderer, that's why Nigerians don't bear Hitler.
You always are one infamous and well known for being ignorant by choice, lol. Keep up the ignorant good work up son ojaare, lol. Oin, you're doing well, lol.

Fyi, Nigeria owns the record of the highest number country who bears the name Hitler, lol. You've just by your own hands shot yourself in the foot, lol, all just too lazy to simply verify before yarning nonsense

OtemAtum:
So in the same light, Nigerians should watch out for names like Samuel, Peter, David, Moses, Solomon, Elijah, Elisha, etc. These are all murderers FYI.
As you have found out from the free education schooling provided, names like Samuel, Peter, David, Moses, Solomon, Elijah, Elisha etcetera are good meaningful names. They have no burdens and/or baggages attached to them as a name like Hitler, Idi Amin, Benito Mussolini or Bin Laden would do

OtemAtum:
Or are they not murderers?
In your world of wild imagination and fantasy they are murderers. Of course, they arent murderers. David might have had amn innocent blood on his hands, but he aint no cold blooded murderer. Please yourself and all a favour, ehrn. Never confuse ignorance with education and intelligence. I repeat, you no doubt are clever head, but most and best of times, given to foolishness. Foolishness, by the way is not insulting, but means, not taking/making sound judgment.
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I had to steer you back to the path of sound reasoning and pull you away from busy (i.e. being under satan's yoke) dishing out false information, spread deliberately to deceive the easily impressionable innocent and/or naive ones, lol

You always are one infamous and well known for being ignorant by choice, lol. Keep up the ignorant good work up son ojaare, lol. Oin, you're doing well, lol.

Fyi, Nigeria owns the record of the highest number country who bears the name Hitler, lol. You've just by your own hands shot yourself in the foot, lol, all just too lazy to simply verify before yarning nonsense

As you have found out from the free education schooling provided, names like Samuel, Peter, David, Moses, Solomon, Elijah, Elisha etcetera are good meaningful names. They have no burdens and/or baggages attached to them as a name like Hitler, Idi Amin, Benito Mussolini or Bin Laden would do

In your world of wild imagination and fantasy they are murderers. Of course, they arent murderers. David might have had amn innocent blood on his hands, but he aint no cold blooded murderer. Please yourself and all a favour, ehrn. Never confuse ignorance with education and intelligence. I repeat, you no doubt are clever head, but most and best of times, given to foolishness. Foolishness, by the way is not insulting, but means, not taking/making sound judgment.

You are just speaking to impress and please yourself. Nothing said here by you reveals any fact. Nigerians bear Hitler yet you don't know two people who bear Hitler in Nigeria, yet you know more than 10 Samuels and you hear people calling Samuel in your streets almost every week.
David didn't murder the Philistines before cutting off their pricks? Hmm, maybe he gave them sleeping pills or he drugged them grin grin grin
Just because criminal David is a man after Prisoner Jehovah's heart, you will defend him with all your strength grin grin
I'm still waiting for you to bring a valid argument.

2 Likes

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by MuttleyLaff: 12:05am On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
You are just speaking to impress and please yourself.

Nothing said here by you reveals any fact. Nigerians bear Hitler yet you don't know two people who bear Hitler in Nigeria, yet you know more than 10 Samuels and you hear people calling Samuel in your streets almost every week.

I'm still waiting for you to bring a valid argument.
https://forebears.io/surnames/hitler
Argue with the link above
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 12:08am On Mar 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
https://forebears.io/surnames/hitler
Argue with the link above
I'm talking of first name, you are talking of Surname. And to think of it, only 1000 'papa' out of a population of 200 million people and you are calling that a large number. Abeg check the number of Nigerians bearing Samuel and let's discuss.
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by MuttleyLaff: 12:19am On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
I'm talking of first name, you are talking of Surname. And to think of it, only 1000 'papa' out of a population of 200 million people and you are calling that a large number. Abeg check the number of Nigerians bearing Samuel and let's discuss.
1/ Samuel 85th Most Common first name in the World, most prevalent in Nigeria
2/ Daniel 28th Most Common first name in the World, most prevalent in United Sates of America
3/ Peter 43rd Most Common first name in the World, most prevalent in Germany
4/ Moses 385th Most Common first name in the World, most prevalent in Uganda
5/ Solomon 974th Most Common first name in the World, most prevalent in Nigeria
6/ Elijah 4,347th Most Common first name in the World, most prevalent in Nigeria
7/ Elisha 6,140th Most Common first name in the World, most prevalent in Tanzania

Example https://forebears.io/forenames/elisha
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 12:23am On Mar 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
1/ Samuel 85th Most Common name in the World, most prevalent in Nigeria
2/ Daniel 28th Most Common name in the World, most prevalent in United Sates of America
3/ Peter 43rd Most Common name in the World, most prevalent in Germany
4/ Moses 385th Most Common name in the World, most prevalent in Uganda
5/ Solomon 974th Most Common name in the World, most prevalent in Nigeria
6/ Elijah 4,347th Most Common name in the World, most prevalent in Nigeria
7/ Elisha 6,140th Most Common name in the World, most prevalent in Tanzania

Example https://forebears.io/forenames/elisha

Now see where Samuel and Daniel ranks in the world and compare with what Hitler ranks in the world. You'll see that Hitler is nowhere near the first 10,000 most popular name in the world, but these Bible murderer names make the cut, all because people are ignorant of their evil and despicable acts. So you can sensitise people about this so they can choose from the nice names we have in our own cultures.

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by MuttleyLaff: 12:40am On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Now see where Samuel and Daniel ranks in the world and compare with what Hitler ranks in the world. You'll see that Hitler is nowhere near the first 10,000 most popular name in the world, but these Bible murderer names make the cut, all because people are ignorant of their evil and despicable acts. So you can sensitise people about this so they can choose from the nice names we have in our own cultures.
This for you, is all just like when you make a move in chess and just as you take your finger off the piece, you realise the mistake you've made and there's this panic and hope that your opponent don't get to know the scale of disaster you've left yourself open to, lol. Wind don blow, fowl yansh dey exposed, we come dey see fowl furọ, lol

Hitler, as a first name, is the 61,797th Most Common name in the World. Approximately 9,782 people bear this name and its most prevalent in Peru with highest density in Peru too

Hitler, as a surname, is the 105,159th Most Common surname in the World. Approximately 4,463 people bear this surname and its most prevalent in Nigeria with highest density in Nicaragua

People can decide to call themselves whatever they fancy, if they dont mind any baggages or negativity associated with the name. At the end of the day, dont judge a book by its cover. There are good people with overnight turned dodgy, suspicious or unsavoury names and there equally also, are not so good people with same name. So, please learn, not judge someone by their name, but judge them by their fruits, deeds, utterances and/or actions.
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 12:47am On Mar 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
This for you, is all just like when you make a move in chess and just as you take your finger off the piece, you realise the mistake you've made and there's this panic and hope that your opponent don't get to know the scale of disaster you've left yourself open to, lol. Wind don blow, fowl yansh dey exposed, we come dey see fowl furọ, lol

Hitler, as a first name, is the 61,797th Most Common name in the World. Approximately 9,782 people bear this name and its most prevalent in Peru with highest density in Peru too

Hitler, as a surname, is the 105,159th Most Common surname in the World. Approximately 4,463 people bear this surname and its most prevalent in Nigeria with highest density in Nicaragua

People can decide to call themselves whatever they fancy, if they dont mind any baggages or negativity associated with the name. At the end of the day, dont judge a book by its cover. There are good people with overnight turned dodgy, suspicious or unsavoury names and there equally, are not so good people with same name. So, don’t judge someone by their name, judge them by their fruits, deeds, utterances and/or actions.

What prevents you from bearing the name Judas Iscariot? because he was against fictitious Jesus in your book, right? But what makes people bear evil name like David and Elijah, because imprisoned Jehovah loves them right? The reason for this thread is to sensitize people on the real characters of these people whose names they bear without seeming to remember how bad these people really were. Just for the fact that another bad character loves them shouldn't justify the reason for people to bear such names.
A quick one, were you aware before this argument that David cut 200 joysticks belonging to living human beings? Do you see this act as good and not evil? If somebody in our contemporary time does that, will you see him or her as a good person or a bad person? Give reasons for your responses.
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by MuttleyLaff: 1:21am On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
What prevents you from bearing the name Judas Iscariot? because he was against fictitious Jesus in your book, right? But what makes people bear evil name like David and Elijah, because imprisoned Jehovah loves them right? The reason for this thread is to sensitize people on the real characters of these people whose names they bear without seeming to remember how bad these people really were. Just for the fact that another bad character loves them shouldn't justify the reason for people to bear such names.
Let me cut to the chase. Judge me by the fruits, deeds, utterances and/or actions when/if I hypothetically speaking, go by any names like Adolf, Hitler, Idi Amin, Benito Mussolini, Bin Laden, Lawrence Anini, Monday Osunbor, Ishola Oyenusi, Shina Rambo, Dimka, Odumegwu, Ojukwu, infamously known Evans, Judas, Iscariot, Goliath etcetera

OtemAtum:
A quick one, were you aware before this argument that David cut 200 pẹnises belonging to living human beings? Do you see this act as good and not evil? If somebody in our contemporary time does that, will you see him or her as a good person or a bad person? Give reasons for your responses.
"25Then Saul said, “Thus shall you say to David, ‘The king desires no bride-price except a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, that he may be avenged of the king’s enemies.’ ” Now Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines.
26And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son-in-law. Before the time had expired,
27David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife.
"
- 1 Samuel 18:25–27

There is nothing, you know that I am not and/or wouldnt be aware of in the bible. Will you just please grow up, stop trying to make fetch happen and cease living in the past. That then was the era, besides, of course, you can see from 1 Samuel 18:25–27 above, that, nothing is out of bounds, in them days, when it comes to love and war, lol, and that the rules of hard play of that sort, as a matter of fact, were acceptable in war.
In love and war, people dont necessarily obey the usual rules about reasonable behaviour.
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Let me cut to the chase. Judge me by the fruits, deeds, utterances and/or actions when/if I hypothetically speaking, go by any names like Adolf, Hitler, Idi Amin, Benito Mussolini, Bin Laden, Lawrence Anini, Monday Osunbor, Ishola Oyenusi, Shina Rambo, Dimka, Odumegwu, Ojukwu, infamously known Evans, Judas, Iscariot, Goliath etcetera

"25Then Saul said, “Thus shall you say to David, ‘The king desires no bride-price except a hundred foreskins of the Philistines, that he may be avenged of the king’s enemies.’ ” Now Saul thought to make David fall by the hand of the Philistines.
26And when his servants told David these words, it pleased David well to be the king’s son-in-law. Before the time had expired,
27David arose and went, along with his men, and killed two hundred of the Philistines. And David brought their foreskins, which were given in full number to the king, that he might become the king’s son-in-law. And Saul gave him his daughter Michal for a wife.
"

There is nothing, you know that I am not and/or wouldnt be aware of in the bible. Will you just please grow up, stop trying to make fetch happen and cease living in the past. That then was the era, besides, of course, you can see from 1 Samuel 18:25–27 above, that, nothing is out of bounds, in them days, when it comes to love and war, lol, and that the rules of hard play of that sort, as a matter of fact, were acceptable in war.
In love and war, people dont necessarily obey the usual rules about reasonable behaviour.
So you mean there was an era when Jehovah your god delights in cut pricks? A time when a prick cutter is a man after the heart of your god? Hmm.
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by MuttleyLaff: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
So you mean there was an era when Jehovah your god delights in cut pricks? A time when a prick cutter is a man after the heart of your god? Hmm.
As far as I know, there is nowhere in the Bible, of God, for delight or no delight, asking anyone to go cut off their own pricks or go cut off any other peoples' pricks for that matter. Now OtemAtum, can you for once in this your so far dark and ugly lying chequered wreatch life, stop being a prick and just tell the truth and be honest about the fact(s), hmmm, please, erhn?
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
As far as I know, there is nowhere in the Bible, of God, for delight or no delight, asking anyone to go cut off their own pricks or go cut off any other peoples' pricks for that matter. Now OtemAtum, can you for once in this your so far dark and ugly lying chequered wreatch life, stop being a prick and just tell the truth and be honest about the fact(s), hmmm, please, erhn?
oh, so you are not aware that David cut 200 pricks belonging to the Philistines? Are you aware of this or not? Please reply yes or no before we continue the discussion. If you are not aware, I will paste the reference here. Thanks.
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by MuttleyLaff: 8:34am On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
oh, so you are not aware that David cut 200 pricks belonging to the Philistines?
Are you aware of this or not? Please reply yes or no before we continue the discussion. If you are not aware, I will paste the reference here. Thanks.

MuttleyLaff:

"

1/ Are you now playing the amnesia memory loss game or pretending temporary loss of vision, that you didnt read my already pasted 1 Samuel 18:25–27 of the whole matter, hmm?
2/ OtemAtum, was that God, at 1 Samuel 18:25, who personally and specifically asked for 200 Philistines' foreskins, as dowry payment, in order to give his daughter's hand in to marriage to David ni?
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

1/ Are you now playing the amnesia memory loss game or pretending temporary loss of vision, that you didnt read my already pasted 1 Samuel 18:25–27 of the whole matter, hmm?
2/ OtemAtum, was that God, at 1 Samuel 18:25, who personally and specifically asked for 200 Philistines' foreskins, as dowry payment, in order to give his daughter's hand in to marriage to David ni?
Is it not your god who said that David the prick cutter is a man after his own heart? Even David murdered the blind and claimed that your god hated the blind. Should I give you reference?
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by MuttleyLaff: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2020
OtemAtum:
Is it not your god who said that David the prick cutter is a man after his own heart? Even David murdered the blind and claimed that your god hated the blind. Should I give you reference?
David wasnt on the strength of paying a dowry in the form of 200 Philistines' foreskins, who incidentally were the scourge of the earth anyway, said to be a man after God's heart, but rather it is because God saw how David jealously revered Him and noticed how he had a high opinion of God. David was fiercely protective up to in a possessive way of keeping, maintaining and respecting the whole sanctity of God, His Holy name and Being

Now that there, was an opportunity for you. As in meaning the opportunity to be biblically educated presented itself to you because I am 10000% confidently sure you never knew this before. You never had any knowledge about any of this, lol, before now. Go check out 1 Samuel 17:26 for a bit of what I meant about David and his zeal for God, lol

Be my guest, give your reference(s). Just be ready and/or prepared to be impaled upon the reference(s), lol
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
David wasnt on the strength of paying a dowry in the form of 200 Philistines' foreskins, who incidentally were the scourge of the earth anyway, said to be a man after God's heart, but rather it is because God saw how David jealously revered Him and noticed how he had a high opinion of God. David was fiercely protective up to in a possessive way of keeping, maintaining and respecting the whole sanctity of God, His Holy name and Being

Now that there, was an opportunity for you. As in meaning the opportunity to be biblically educated presented itself to you because I am 10000% confidently sure you never knew this before. You never had any knowledge about any of this, lol, before now. Go check out 1 Samuel 17:26 for a bit of what I meant about David and his zeal for God, lol

Be my guest, give your reference(s). Just be ready and/or prepared to be impaled upon the reference(s), lol
Did your god condemn the prick- cutting action of David and his 'murdering of the blind' action? This doesn't reveal to you that your god is in support of it, even commanding that the lame, the blind, the hunch back and others with deformities should not come near his temple? Jehovah is a big fool for hating on the disabled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2020
Hmm
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 12:01am On Aug 20, 2020
If at all I want to have children, I won't name them after biblical murderers. shocked

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Murderers are those after Jehovah's heart. What a god!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreamt About Floating In The Air / Drinking Alcoholic Beverages: What the Bible Has to Say / Dlso- The Impact Of Years Gone Bye, And This Present House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.