Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,608 members, 7,865,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:35 PM

Nigeria That Live Qatar,bahamas And Cuba! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria That Live Qatar,bahamas And Cuba! (1025 Views)

Nigerians In Belize And Bahamas: / Nigerians That Live In Cuba / Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria That Live Qatar,bahamas And Cuba! by usherroyal(m): 6:23am On Dec 26, 2010
My fellow nairalanders that live in any of this countries should please help me.the thing is i want to spend my holiday in any of the above countries and i need someone who can sponsor or send me an invitation or who can enlight me more on how to get sponsorer or who can send me an invitation in bahamas or cuba.i will be very grateful if my request can be granted.contributions and Comment are also welcome.
Re: Nigeria That Live Qatar,bahamas And Cuba! by usherroyal(m): 7:22am On Dec 26, 2010
@noble-gas,i know you live in middle east.kindly come on board your help and contribution is needed and anybody that reside in any of the above conutries are also welcome.
Re: Nigeria That Live Qatar,bahamas And Cuba! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2011
You know who to ask? Justwise. grin He knows everything about travelling to the Middle east. And he will protect you from being Scammed.

(1) (Reply)

Holidaymaker’s Leaping Crocodile Photo Wows Web / Buy Your Local & International Tickets At Affordable Price / Get To US, UK, And Schengen States With Less Expenses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.