Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. (8130 Views)

So There Are Nigerians That Fly From Lagos To London Then To Abuja Than Direct? / As A Nigerian What Document Do I Need To Travel To Kosovo? / Nigeria In Kosovo Can Youplease Tell Me How The Country Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by janetjane(m): 9:22am On Dec 21, 2010
HELLO  NAIRALANDERS.       I HAVE PLANS OF TRAVELING TO KOSOVO SOON IN ORDER TO SETTLE DOWN AND START A NEW LIFE , I AM IN TO ONLINE BUSINESSES ,LIKE FOREX TRADING .         I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM NIGERIANS LIVING IN THAT NEW COUNTRY AND AROUND THERE, TO TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE PLACE

PLS I NEED SERIOUS AND PLAIN MINDED PEOPLE TO SUPPORT WITH THEIR VIEWS,
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by janetjane(m): 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2010
i really dont need a job there ,just to live there with my online business. if you really know about Kosovo ,how is life there??
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2010
Who is this TitanMORON? U must be sick in your sorry-stinky Azz. Edi.otic modafuka.
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by tpia1: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2010
are we professional travellers or what.

give us the jist after you get there.

go easy on the human trafficking business.
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by TitanMoon: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2010
First of all you don't speak Kosovan. Second of all Kosovo has a very poor rate of internet penetration and the country suffers from frequent power black outs.

You would think you would do a little research on it.
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by worry246(m): 6:46pm On Dec 21, 2010
janetjane
Is another forex dreamer.
If he could make real money he would buy compound in rich town not travel to poor country.
Best not to even reply to poor cafe boy
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by Davedavy: 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2010
janetjane:

HELLO  NAIRALANDERS.       I HAVE PLANS OF TRAVELING TO KOSOVO SOON IN ORDER TO SETTLE DOWN AND START A NEW LIFE , I AM IN TO ONLINE BUSINESSES ,LIKE FOREX TRADING .         I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM NIGERIANS LIVING IN THAT NEW COUNTRY AND AROUND THERE, TO TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE PLACE

You are better off in Nigeria if you are a successful forex trader as you have mentioned.You will enjoy the money you make better in Naija than in Kosovo.Moreover,you are able to invest in other businesses in Naija because you know the system and have people that can guide you around.

My advice,stay in Naija and build your online business. Kosovo isn't a place you wanna live.
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by janetjane(m): 1:25am On Dec 23, 2010
THANKS BRO, but what i really want to know is that ,is it true that Kosovo has power failures and low internet connectivity?? is this place still that worst than Nigeria
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by omega25red(m): 2:30am On Dec 23, 2010
janetjane:

HELLO NAIRALANDERS. I HAVE PLANS OF TRAVELING TO KOSOVO SOON IN ORDER TO SETTLE DOWN AND START A NEW LIFE , I AM IN TO ONLINE BUSINESSES ,LIKE FOREX TRADING . I WILL LIKE TO HEAR FROM NIGERIANS LIVING IN THAT NEW COUNTRY AND AROUND THERE, TO TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE PLACE
kosovo is a country that is just recovering from a major war which happened some years back there is still tention going on there. you will be better off in nigeria.
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by IVORY2009(m): 7:51am On Dec 23, 2010
The little information I got about Kosovo is dat, its in the eastern part of Europe n a country dat just ended a long range war, and a break away frm Russia, a small country, stil trying to settle down. @ poster u could google it out as wel. Ciao
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by bukra: 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2012
janetjane: THANKS BRO, but what i really want to know is that ,is it true that Kosovo has power failures and low internet connectivity?? is this place still that worst than Nigeria

Hi from Kosovo, Just to tell you that we are a blessed with beautiful Country as Kosova, yes we had war with Serbia, but we won because it was our right, and our country it is open for every one who wants to live in peace ,Kosova is populated with 82% Albanians. We love all people, I have been to Nigeria 3 times now, in Lagos for a conference. Also Nigerians are very welcome here.
I am sending few pictures of Kosovo here. We have very good internet network, as a respond to your question.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by ositeson: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2012
my name is Muhammed sadiq ohiani, i will love to visit kosovo in winter, can you please help me with an available acconmodation.
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by henzima: 6:32pm On Sep 01, 2012
can i know the document i will need to convence both the nigerian immigration and kosovo immigration to cross the both borders
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by travelrat: 5:44pm On Sep 08, 2012
Turkey is more better dont go to kosovo, i was there last three months, nothing is happening there, and people are trying to go to other country by train but as far better country you have to move through serbia, but they dont like kosova stamp, so Turkey is the best for your business, am still in turkey right now
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by topsyking: 8:11am On Sep 09, 2012
travelrat: Turkey is more better dont go to kosovo, i was there last three months, nothing is happening there, and people are trying to go to other country by train but as far better country you have to move through serbia, but they dont like kosova stamp, so Turkey is the best for your business, am still in turkey right now
Hello..I want to know how can I get a turkey visa..and how did you do your own..how long have you been in turkey..is there job there
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by Bube43(m): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2013
hi,my people of nairaland pls hw can i travel or get to kosovo country
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by Tgen: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2013
bukra:

Hi from Kosovo, Just to tell you that we are a blessed with beautiful Country as Kosova, yes we had war with Serbia, but we won because it was our right, and our country it is open for every one who wants to live in peace ,Kosova is populated with 82% Albanians. We love all people, I have been to Nigeria 3 times now, in Lagos for a conference. Also Nigerians are very welcome here.
I am sending few pictures of Kosovo here. We have very good internet network, as a respond to your question.
pls, can u assist me in coming over to kosovo form nigeria? Thank u.
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by Bube43(m): 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2013
pls, can u assist me in coming over to kosovo form nigeria? Thank u.
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by mikefay: 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=topsykin
bro no job in turkey oooooooooooooooooooo, unless you want to do business

Hello..I want to know how can I get a turkey visa..and how did you do your own..how long have you been in turkey..is there job there[/quote]
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by Tgen: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
travelrat: Turkey is more better dont go to kosovo, i was there last three months, nothing is happening there, and people are trying to go to other country by train but as far better country you have to move through serbia, but they dont like kosova stamp, so Turkey is the best for your business, am still in turkey right now
can u help me with the info on coming to Turkey
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by emwye(m): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]Wait a sec guys!
KOSOVO?? Kojumaribi, gbogbo ara logun e. I doubt you would want to go live there. Please do your research. Everyone else posting names up here asking for help for accommodation and the likes i wonder what you expect to happen. Peeps, don't ever leave your home without proper investigation about your destination, plans for legal residence (the right way) and plans to return should things not work out. I'm sick of seeing things like this. I know naija is very hard for many of US that were either not born into wealthy homes and/or do not have the unique skillset/abilities it takes to make in Nigeria (cutthroat, ruthless,extreme intelligence bordering on ingenuity, friggin luck e.t.c.), trust me, I KNOW! However, its much worse when you're broke, alone hungry and clearly very different from people around you. With these words i hope I've been able to convince you otherwise.
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by BOWOTO(m): 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Davedavy:

You are better off in Nigeria if you are a successful forex trader as you have mentioned.You will enjoy the money you make better in Naija than in Kosovo.Moreover,you are able to invest in other businesses in Naija because you know the system and have people that can guide you around.

My advice,stay in Naija and build your online business. Kosovo isn't a place you wanna live.
have you ever lived in Kosovo? have you operated a forex trade there? if no then shut up! if yes then tell us more.
Re: Nigerians That Live In Kosovo Rep. by urahara(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2019
TitanMoon:
First of all you don't speak Kosovan. Second of all Kosovo has a very poor rate of internet penetration and the country suffers from frequent power black outs.

You would think you would do a little research on it.

Jesus Christ !!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My New Opinion Of China After 1year And 7months / Lagos To Commence Removal Of Abandoned, Accident Vehicles / Qatar Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.