Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. (1860 Views)

Woman Beat Her House Help For Crying Out Over Rape In Lagos (Graphic) / Wife Sets Husband’s Side Chic Up By Inviting Her Over And Then Beat Her Up / Photo Of The Housemaid Who Beat Her Boss To Coma In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by Nairafame1: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nigerian guy name Junior gave his girlfriend serious beating with belt in front of his friends, a guy in the room recorded the video and shared online.

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/nigerian-guy-junior-beat-her-girlfriend.html

Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by Davash222(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
What do you expect from a boy called Junior

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by Dollabommie(m): 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
can you imagine how stupid everybody there is? one of em is even laughing...May Corona Locate those boys

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by Humanoid01(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Davash222:
What do you expect from a boy called Junior
angry
Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by Mateen1000: 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
I don’t know her personally but I think she deserves it, She probably stayed in an abusive relationship cos of MONEY nothing else undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by NextD18: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
The fact the none of his friends could stop him from doing such further proves that if you surround yourself with 5 foolish and domestic abusers, you'll become the 6th domestic abuser.

To bad for the poor girl!
Something her father might have never tried!

This embarrassment and humiliation what you get when you refuse to listen to D18 by keeping your body and virginity for marriage as a lady.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by EdoPrince93(m): 4:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Just imagine... That guy is a useless beast of no gender....
Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by nagastat: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nairaframe, your English ehn!

Na next to Corona angry
Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by PlayerMeji: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Didn't watch, didn't care to watch.

But I know that the girl is to be blamed. Cos the moment, a guy lays his hand on you the first time and you do not leave him... You have handed him the #beatmeasyoulike card.

So... Her cross..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by Danelo(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
MAD O!
Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by francisbarrack(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
I don't blame dat guy but d girl is a bitch. Useless being. How could a guy beat u up like that
Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by inahlot(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
i don't understand...did her parent used her to borrow money i don't understand...did her parent used her to borrow money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
inahlot:
i don't understand...did her parent used her to borrow money i don't understand...did her parent used her to borrow money

Her parents used her to sow a seed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Guy, Junior Beat Her Girlfriend In Front Of His Friend, Watch Video. by sweerychick(f): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Animal, pig Bast@rd I hope the police arrest him and his stupid useless friend for videoing it embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Man Caught Inside Luggage On Turkish Airline Enroute Europe (pics/vid) / Inside Life Update: Police Identify Family Of Man Found Dead At Home After Four / The Many Crimes Of Vital Laptenok, The CEO Of Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.