Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

I Need Your Candid Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Candid Advice (4763 Views)

I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise / I Need Your Candid Advise Please / Please Your Candid Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Candid Advice by Acct2: 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good day, My fellow nairalanders, I have to create this second account for ur advice.
I have a lady I met for some months now, We fell in love with eachother but the problem is that she had a daughter for another man. She's a single mum...should i tell my people about her daughter, because of the way our relationship is moving towards marriage... please I need the house to tell me the implications of hiding it from my people?
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by madridguy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
If the father of her daughter is still alive, please don't marry her. I know some people will call for my head but i don't care.

Majority of baby mama are still very much attached to their baby father so don't start your life with someone else wife. Shikena

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Acct2:
Good day, My fellow nairalanders, I have to create this second account for ur advice.
I have a lady I met for some months now, We fell in love with eachother but the problem is that she had a daughter for another man. She's a single mum...should i tell my people about her daughter, because of the way our relationship is moving towards marriage... please I need the house to tell me the implications of hiding it from my people?

Read the red pill .
Then read your text again and answer ur self

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by GboyegaD(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Tell them or not, what difference does it make to your relationship? Do you need their approval on if you should marry a single mom or otherwise? Oga, it is your decision to make as you live with the consequences of your decision by yourself.

6 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by OlawaleBammie: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Acct2:
U re not man enof if u dont know wat to do bro

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by Mizwisdom(f): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
madridguy:
If the father of her daughter is still alive, please don't marry her. I know some people will call for my head but i don't care.

Majority of baby mama are still very much attached to their baby father so don't start your life with someone else wife. Shikena

Hmmm I used to respect you for your contributions but you have highly disappointed me with this one

9 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by NextD18: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Hmmm I used to respect you for your contributions but you have highly disappointed me with this one
Your respect will not fetch him dollars or pay his bills, neither will it give him long life and prosperity.

This is how you lots go around emotionally enslaving and holding people from saying their mind with "I use to respect you", then emotionally manipulate them to say what will suit you ladies. Nothing else! cheesy

How much una online respect dey pay? cheesy

If you are a single mother, you need to pay attention right now; Single mothers are the worse and most deadly set of women any reasonable man will ever think of getting married to. They are full of problems, bad attitude, nagging, arrogant and emotionally manipulative.

If you are a man reading this, if you want to live long as a husband, if you want peace, if you want the happiness of your biological kids, if you must take the risk of marrying a NON-Virgin, please DON'T EVER marry a single mother.

Whatever made them a single mother, will still scatter your marriage.

63 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by Jman06(m): 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
Marrying a single mother who is not widowed is like going into a polyandrous marriage!

If you are ready to share that lady with her ex, then go ahead and marry her!

11 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by Mizwisdom(f): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Acct2:

There are some bitter guys that will soon take over this thread of yours. You don't need people's advice as an adult, it should be your full decision. That her child will become yours if you keep an open mind and accept her as yours wholeheartedly.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
This is like carrying dead weights around your neck. Don't start your life carrying baggages.

10 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by genq(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mizwisdom:

What's this one feeling like undecided
..who gives a fvck about your respect .. smh

30 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by chii8(f): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
genq:

What's this one feeling like undecided
..who gives a fvck about your respect .. smh

Bros, small small abeg
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by crackkhaus: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Acct2:
Even you sef, your mind is telling you that what you're about to do is very strange, which is why you're at the crossroads.

And YES, you ought to tell your family that the woman you're about to marry is a single mom because they will still find out.
It's so much better they hear it from you than from anyone else.

Now, I won't try to school you on the rightness or wrongness of marrying this lady as this was not your purpose for starting the topic. However, it is my sincere hope that after you have informed your family, someone among them is going to help you pry open your sleeping eyes - your awakening is imminent.

20 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by Graxie(f): 9:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
I love what I am reading from most men here, this is an eye opener for some foolish girls. You will open yourself for any man without condoms, after you will not even help yourself to take preventive pills, when you discover that you are pregnant, you will come online and meet the hypocrites that will tell you to keep the baby. Every day the same story, no plans, no future. The same religious fanatics that will preach against abortion are the same people that will condem you for being a single mom. For those still in the valley of decision, better read this thread and see Nigeria for what it is.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by yomi007k(m): 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:

Your respect will not fetch him dollars or pay his bills, neither will it give him long life and prosperity.

This is how you lots you around emotionally enslaving and holding people from saying their mind with "I use to respect you", then emotionally manipulate them to say what will suit you ladies. Nothing else! cheesy

If you are a single mother, you need to pay attention right now; Single mothers are the worse and most deadly set of women any reasonable man will ever think of getting married to. They are full of problems, bad attitude, nagging, arrogant and emotionally manipulative.

If you are a man reading this, if you want to live long as a husband, if you want peace, if you want the happiness of your biological kids, if you must take the risk of marrying a NON-Virgin, please DON'T EVER marry a single mother.

Well done sir. cool

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by emmaodet: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bro, of all the ladies in the world, why a single lady? Why? Are you that bad? Ugly? Poor? Or sex and love starved that you think what you desire is a single lady for starting your life?
Things are really really bad now.
Normally, we should be marrying Virgins but the demonized us that we are backward, uncivilized. Now from not marrying virgins to non-virgins to forgiving cheating gfs to marrying single mums wt a kid to 2 to 3 or more, what else again? Polyandry? Woman marrying 2 or more men?
Is this how low we have sunk has men?

How bad can it be more?

My immediate brother just told us 3 days ago that the lady he wants to marry is a single mum, a guy working in dubai and doing fine, trying to marry a single nigerian mum.
If you see the way my mum and i abused the hell out of him, i cursed him, told him his head no correct make him no carry dat kind rubbish come here.
I am the first born, i married a single lady, so i laid a good foundation for them behind me, likewise my mum not been single mum.
In short sef, Bros abeg your head no correct

22 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by Nephilim: 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Acct2:
unmhm Tiwas baggage. What happened to the guy that bleeped and impregnated her, so you want to carry another man's wahala! Na wa 4u. Anyway na ur problem be dat. Tell ur ppl so dey can advise you wella.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by Nephilim: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mizwisdom:

There are some bitter guys that will soon take over this thread of yours. You don't need people's advice as an adult, it should be your full decision. That her child will become yours if you keep an open mind and accept her as yours wholeheartedly.

Tarr! Comot dier, go and give ur broda that stupid advice! Abi u be single mom sef lolz

8 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by missimelda01(f): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2020
Graxie:
I love what I am reading from most men here, this is an eye opener for some foolish girls. You will open yourself for any man without condoms, after you will not even help yourself to take preventive pills, when you discover that you are pregnant, you will come online and meet the hypocrites that will tell you to keep the baby. Every day the same story, no plans, no future. The same religious fanatics that will preach against abortion are the same people that will condem you for being a single mom. For those still in the valley of decision, better read this thread and see Nigeria for what it is.
I am not a single mom but these cruel comments the men are making is moving me to tears. Some ladies need to be schooled on how to handle men. It's okay for a single father to find love and remarry but it's completely wrong to marry a single mom? Why are y'all hypocrites!

There's no stupid rules to love and marriage, but I don't expect some dumbass to understand that. Op, tell your family about your girlfriend's child.. if you see what you want in her, go ahead and marry her.

23 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:46am On Mar 22, 2020
NextD18:

This is how you lots you around emotionally enslaving and holding people from saying their mind with "I use to respect you", then emotionally manipulate them to say what will suit you ladies. Nothing else! cheesy

Whatever made them a single mother, will still scatter your marriage

4 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by Acct2: 7:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Thanks to All your comments, believe me I expected different advices from different angles. What matters is LOVE and RESPECT from both couples. Thanks

5 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by frozen70(f): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Acct2:

Tell your parents about her

Tell your parents about her status with her child

You are the one to leave with her not your parents

If you find peace of mind in her, that's wonderful

Real and true love is difficult to get, so if you are happy with her as a life partner, forget about what your family will say

Just assure them that she is your happiness

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by frozen70(f): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2020
madridguy:

That's not true, circumstances can make a lady to have a child for another man and if it doesn't work out for them, it ends there

They can be communicating because of the child they have

That doesn't mean she is committed to him

7 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by frozen70(f): 7:40am On Mar 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
Tell them or not, what difference does it make to your relationship? Do you need their approval on if you should marry a single mom or otherwise? Oga, it is your decision to make as you live with the consequences of your decision by yourself.

That's true
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by frozen70(f): 7:41am On Mar 22, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

U re not man enof if u dont know wat to do bro

Exactly
Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by frozen70(f): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2020
NextD18:

You just told us how hard and bittered your heart is

As there are single mothers so they have single fathers

Even a marriage of 10yrs can still be a victim of single parent

You are just typing rubbish because you have not yet gone into marriage or gain any experience about marriage

You may end up being a single father with this your mumu brain

11 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by frozen70(f): 7:46am On Mar 22, 2020
Jman06:
Marrying a single mother who is not widowed is like going into a polyandrous marriage!

If you are ready to share that lady with her ex, then go ahead and marry her!

What about if its a man, will you still discourage a lady from going into it because she won't be willing to share her man with his ex ❓

Even happily married couples still have something doing with their exes

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by frozen70(f): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Simple

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by yeyeosoronga: 7:55am On Mar 22, 2020
If you cannot handle been a step dad, please leave them alone.
It's not by force o. Let her be

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by Jman06(m): 8:05am On Mar 22, 2020
frozen70:

What about if its a man, will you still discourage a lady from going into it because she won't be willing to share her man with his ex ❓

Even happily married couples still have something doing with their exes
Yes, I will discourage her.

That is why I advocate marrying virgins! But you can't compare non virgins(and exes) with single mums (and baby daddies). Single mums have children that connect them with their baby daddies, so the likelihood of still hooking up with the baby daddy is HIGHER compared to non virgins with their exes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by frozen70(f): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Jman06:
Yes, I will discourage her.

That is why I advocate marrying virgins! But you can't compare non virgins(and exes) with single mums (and baby daddies). Single mums have children that connect them with their baby daddies, so the likelihood of still hooking up with the baby daddy is HIGHER compared to non virgins with their exes

That's interesting

Since you advocate to guys to marry virgins, you have disvirgined some of them, so who will marry those ones ❓

You need to upgrade your level of thinking

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Candid Advice by Jman06(m): 8:32am On Mar 22, 2020
frozen70:

That's interesting

Since you advocate to guys to marry virgins, you have disvirgined some of them, so who will marry those ones ❓

You need to upgrade your level of thinking
I haven't deflowered any girl!

I think you should rather upgrade your own level of thinking by not assuming that everybody commits fornication.

Just like you ladies prefer to marry rich and financially stable men, guys should also be free to marry virgin girls!

Or should poor guy go about blaming ladies for their poverty because of the money guys spend dating you when they were younger

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kids Native Wears For Birthday, Christmas / Where Are Ngos That Fight For Women's Rights In Lagos, Nigeria? / Ewedu induced family feud..any experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.