Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

How This High-income Skill Can Turn You to a Money Printing Machine For Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How This High-income Skill Can Turn You to a Money Printing Machine For Life (1048 Views)

Screen Printing Machine / How To Make Money Printing Recharge Cards In 2019 / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How This High-income Skill Can Turn You to a Money Printing Machine For Life by alaricsaltzman: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
In troubled times like this, learning a Digital Skill may be the only way to ensure your income flow doesn't run out.

If you are the type that relies on a 9-5 job, what happens when the Government decides to shut down the state or country.

How will you cope?

Now more than ever is the time to learn a high-income and in-demand digital skill.

Examples include:

- UI/UX Design
- Mobile App Development
- SEO
- Data Analytics
- Media buying
- Social media management
- Content marketing

And many more.

One skill that stands out because of its level of versatility is Copywriting.

What is copywriting?

Copywriting is the art and science of writing copy (words used on web pages, ads, promotional materials, etc.) that sells your product or service and convinces prospective customers to take action.

Is copywriting a skill you need in your life right now?

Absolutely!

Here is why…

As a copywriter, your only job is to persuade people with words to give you their hard-earned money in exchange for your product or service (whether for yourself or for a client).

And how do you make money as a copywriter?

1. As an Entrepreneur

Whether you sell a product or service, you still have to convince your prospects to buy from you right?

As a copywriter, you have the power to weave words that can make people take action through:

- An email newsletter
- A sales page
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- Video Sales letter
- Website copy
- Product descriptions
- Webinars scripts

With a skill like copywriting, you can write any of the above for your product or service to convince people to take immediate action.

2.As a side-business

You probably have a 9-5 job

But you should know better than relying on one source of income.

Imagine losing your job right now. What will you fall back on?

You need up to 4 sources of income to be financially secured especially in a country like Nigeria.

My point is with a skill like copywriting, you can become a freelancer, get side gigs that will bring in additional sources of income.

The income you can save, invest, pay bills, buy a car, take care of your parents/siblings, go on vacation and fund your lifestyle.

3. As a full-time job

A lot of people have resigned from their jobs to focus on copywriting full-time.

They start agencies, register their businesses and get jobs from Nigeria and abroad.

But to do this, you need to have enough experience and clients.

But It's not hard.

All it takes a positive mindset, patience and consistency.

As you can see, learning copywriting is not a bad idea after all.

In fact, it's a must-have skill.

It gives you access over two things every man crave the most - Money and Freedom.

Now, I'm sure your next question is "How do I learn his high-income skill that will change my life forever?"

There are 2 ways you can make money from copywriting.

1. Spend endless hours trying to figure it out on your own.

2. Learn from people who are already successful with it.

I want to learn from people who are making money with copywriting. What do I need?

I tell you what you don't need. You don't need:

- To be a graduate
- To have a high IQ
- To pass English in Waec
- To be a degree holder
- To have writing skills/experience.

You only need:

- Passion
- Determination
- Self-motivation
- Brain, pen and paper
- and a book to guide you.

This is why I wrote an ebook titled "Copywriting Beginners Handbook".

It contains actionable strategies that will help you write words that persuade people to buy & make you rich.

Who is it for?

As long as you are a job seeker, a business owner or a marketer and you want to learn how to write magical words that will make people do as you wish and put money in your pocket, this book is for you.

How can I a copy of this highly-rated book?

I'm so glad you've decided to take this bold step.

Click on the link below to get more information.

https://waleadeyemi.com/copywriting-beginners-handbook/
Re: How This High-income Skill Can Turn You to a Money Printing Machine For Life by alaricsaltzman: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2020
It's no longer news that we are in troubled times.

The coronavirus pandemic is threating to end the human race as we know it.

Some people are even claiming we are in end times.

But in times like this, we have to stay strong, keep fighting and never lose hope.

And one of the best ways to achieve this is by staying alive.

But to stay alive, you need money and resources.

If you are the type that relies on a 9-5 job or a physical business, what happens when the Government decides to shut down your state or the entire country.

How will you survive? How will you pay bills?

On Twitter this morning, I read a CEO's tweet about how he had to give his employees unpaid leave until this whole pandemic is over.

Imagine if they don't have side hustles or savings, where will they turn to?

Now more than ever is the time to learn a high-income digital skill.

This is the only way to ensure you don't run out of cash.

Examples of digital skills you can learn include:

- UI/UX Design
- Mobile App Development
- SEO
- Data Analytics
- Media buying
- Social media management
- Content marketing

However, one skill that stands out because of its level of versatility is Copywriting.

Copywriting is a glue that ties all other digital skills together because the goal of any business is to make make money.

And to make money, you need to persuade people to buy a product or service that solves their problems.

Do you see why copywriting is an in-demand skill you should learn?

Over the next couple of days, I'll do a FREE Copywriting training.

Take it as my own contribution during this isolation period.
Re: How This High-income Skill Can Turn You to a Money Printing Machine For Life by alaricsaltzman: 9:36pm On Mar 25, 2020
Quick question.

Have you ever seen an ad or watched a video advertising a product that tempted you to remove your ATM card to pay for whatever was being advertised?

The caption for that ad or script for that video was was written by a copywriter.

And that right there is the goal of copywriting - To persuade or convince people to take immediate action.

Learning how to write better copies is the key to financial freedom.

How you may ask?

If you sell a product or service, you can write words that will persuade people to buy.

And if you don't have, you can also offer this skill to thousands of people who require this service day in day out and are ready to pay you what you deserve.

Sounds too good to be true? Stick with me.

Copywriting as my mentor said is "the lazy man's way to riches."

Imagine you sell a product for N10,000 and you write a killer sales copy that converts 100 people out of maybe 5,000 people that see it.

Do the maths.

You can also help others write such copies and earn a percentage of the sale.

Now, I'm sure the question on your mind is how do you write powerful copies that convert?

It's simple.

• Understand your customer
• Identify their problems/pain points
• Tell a compelling story
• Show how your product or service helped save the day
• Sell the benefits
• Throw in some social proof or testimonials
• Craft an irresistible offer
• Ask for the sale
• Sprinkle a bit of urgency
• And that's it.

It's not rocket science.

A lot of people have problems, challenges and desires. If you can position your product as something that helps them achieve these results by writing a fantastic sales copy, you, my friend are already a copywriter.

Anyone can do this. People who don't even have certificates cash out daily.

In the next couple of posts, I'll explain each of the points listed above. Keep an eye out for it.
Re: How This High-income Skill Can Turn You to a Money Printing Machine For Life by alaricsaltzman: 7:30am On Apr 05, 2020
It's happening guys!

And it's getting worse with each passing day.

Businesses have been affected, companies are sacking workers and people are taking compulsory leave without pay.

I'm no prophet but with the way things are going, the next few weeks are going to be crucial for a lot of people.

But in the midst of this turmoil, some people are still cashing out daily.

Take my friend Eben for example, a Civil Engineer who never earned more than N250,000 per month after leaving school a few years ago...

He had almost zero experience when he started his Copywriting journey back in 2018.

He is still "learning on the side" but now he is making much more.

He didn't have to rely on his certificate alone as many people often do.

He only had to learn a skill that is in demand.

Ther are other people like him.

The truth is the world is fast-changing (no thanks to the negative economic impact of COVID-19) and...

More and more businesses are getting aggressive with digital marketing.

Businesses don't just want to keep up with the competition, they want to dominate.

And to do this...

They need an endless supply of Copywriters to consistently write dozens of good letters every month promoting their business to millions of potential customers.

And that's where you come in.

You too can also be like earning thousands of dollars monthly if and only if you take advantage of this one-time offer.

For the next 24 hours only, I'm giving a 20% discount off my Copywriting Beginners Handbook.

It is for anyone who is interested in making more money by doing less work.

In it, you will discover actionable strategies you can use to write words that will persuade people to buy and make you rich.

Besides having unlimited access to pick my brain anytime, any day, it also comes with 5 premium bonuses (for FREE):

- A 40-page Comprehensive Guide on How to Find & Land Copywriting Clients that will pay you thousands of dollars for a few hours of work.
- Over 100 attention-grabbing Headlines swipe file that you can use to write headlines in minutes.
- 2 ridiculously-simple formulas you can use to write email campaigns and social media ads that convince people to buy immediately.
- 5 additional Copywriting books you can use to improve your knowledge.
- All the copywriting resources I've gathered over time, both free and paid.

If after reading the book and implementing all you read, you decide it's not worth your money, please feel free to request a refund.

No questions asked!

You'll get to keep everything.

So you have nothing to lose.

And a lifetime of financial bliss to gain.

A few months from now, you could be looking back on this day as the day you regret not taking action or the day that changed your life forever.

The choice is yours.

Click on the link below to grab a copy now.

I want a copy

P.S. Discount is available to the next 5 people who make payment.

(1) (Reply)

Fast Courier/logistics/delivery Service In Benin City / UPDATED: 5 Nigerian Side Hustles That Are Just So Good. / When Was The Last Time You Were Sent Money From The USA? How Did You Receive It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.